Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

All About Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All About Football (4989 Views)

What You Should Know About Football Predictions And Football Betting / Weird Facts About Football Some Of Us Never Knew. ( Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Opens New Hotel In Lisbon ' Life Is Not Just About Football ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Football by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
here are more proof of my games from yesterday some people talk crap saying i am fake and i have proved myself over and over on here by dropping free games some times which you all have seen, you can all talk crap about my games no problem seeing is believing you buy my games or not won't make me a millionaire rather i help your life....no risk no reward that's wealthy for ya...congrats to my winners more ticket coming in tomorrow.

Re: All About Football by Fastecash: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE ALL NAIRALANDER AND ALSO MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM THAT ANOTHER SCAMMER HAVE BEEN DISCOVER. THE NAME IS CALL SAMUEL OGIDI . WHICH USERNAME IS 'OGLOG05' HE'S A CRONIC SCAMMER. HOW CLAIMED THAT HE WINS 1M, 300K EVERYDAY IN SPORTBET AND YOU STILL GO AHEAD TO FRAUD PEOPLE BY SELLING FAKE FIXED MATCH 20K FOR CORRECT SCORE AND 10K FOR HT/FT SCORES..... WHICH ARE NOT REAL... WHAT SURPRISE ME MOST IS THAT, HE WILL GO TO GOOGLE OR OTHER WEBSITE TO EDIT DIFFERENT BETSLIP CLAIMING THAT HE WINS MILLIONS AND THOUSANDS EVERYDAY............ CAN ITS BE POSSIBLE? WHAT PAIN ME MOST IS THAT THESE SET OF PEOPLE THEY ARE MAKING NAIRALAND TO LOST ITS VALUE, TRUST AND ITS IMPORTANCE..... MODERATOR DO D NEEDFUL THING BEFORE HE SCAM MORE NAIRALAND...... AM ONE OF ITS VICTIM BUT THANK GOD VE LEARNT MY LESSON BE WARNED BE AWARE CC: NAIRALANDER
Re: All About Football by Fastecash: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
oglog05:
here are more proof of my games from yesterday some people talk crap saying i am fake and i have proved myself over and over on here by dropping free games some times which you all have seen, you can all talk crap about my games no problem seeing is believing you buy my games or not won't make me a millionaire rather i help your life....no risk no reward that's wealthy for ya...congrats to my winners more ticket coming in tomorrow.
REAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All About Football by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Free Game

Time: 8:30pm
Match: Benfica Lisbon Vs Vitoria Setubal
Tip: 1/1
Odds: 1.90

Time: 4:00Pm
Match: FC Poltava Vs Dnipro Cherkasy
Tip: Away Win Full Time
Odds: 2:00

Proof Games.....Max...........Enjoy
Re: All About Football by Fastecash: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
oglog05:
Free Game

Time: 8:30pm Match: Benfica Lisbon Vs Vitoria Setubal Tip: 1/1 Odds: 1.90

Time: 4:00Pm Match: FC Poltava Vs Dnipro Cherkasy Tip: Away Win Full Time Odds: 2:00

Proof Games.....Max...........Enjoy
MY SCAMMER UR SECOND GAME DON LOST
Re: All About Football by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Big fool who ever you are this is predicted games you don't expect me to drop fixed game on here idiot
Re: All About Football by Fastecash: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
oglog05:
Big fool who ever you are this is predicted games you don't expect me to drop fixed game on here idiot
U MEAN U ARE POSTING WRONG GAME HERE?

GUY ALL THE MONEY U HAVE GATHER BY SCAMMING PEOPLE HERE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR... YOUR FAMILY WILL USE IT TO CELEBRATE YOUR BURIAL IN JESUS NAME....

FROM NOW TILL THE END OF UR LIFE U WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE PEACE IN JESUS NAME.....

AS FROM TODAY U SAMUAL OGIDI U ARE CURSED..

WATCH OUT
Re: All About Football by henroo5: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Fastecash:
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE ALL NAIRALANDER AND ALSO MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM THAT ANOTHER SCAMMER HAVE BEEN DISCOVER. THE NAME IS CALL SAMUEL OGIDI . WHICH USERNAME IS 'OGLOG05' HE'S A CRONIC SCAMMER.

HOW CLAIMED THAT HE WINS 1M, 300K EVERYDAY IN SPORTBET AND YOU STILL GO AHEAD TO FRAUD PEOPLE BY SELLING FAKE FIXED MATCH 20K FOR CORRECT SCORE AND 10K FOR HT/FT SCORES..... WHICH ARE NOT REAL...

WHAT SURPRISE ME MOST IS THAT, HE WILL GO TO GOOGLE OR OTHER WEBSITE TO EDIT DIFFERENT BETSLIP CLAIMING THAT HE WINS MILLIONS AND THOUSANDS EVERYDAY............ CAN ITS BE POSSIBLE?

WHAT PAIN ME MOST IS THAT THESE SET OF PEOPLE THEY ARE MAKING NAIRALAND TO LOST ITS VALUE, TRUST AND ITS IMPORTANCE.....

MODERATOR DO D NEEDFUL THING BEFORE HE SCAM MORE NAIRALAND...... AM ONE OF ITS VICTIM BUT THANK GOD VE LEARNT MY LESSON

BE WARNED
BE AWARE

CC: NAIRALANDER
the bastard nearly scamed me,but thank God he didnt succeed,bt had it been he did,he would hve been blind by nw,but if u stl want me to blind him,it wl nt cost u,just send me a mail,anyanwuhenry95@gmail.com we need to teach hm a small lesson,

1 Like

Re: All About Football by fekadf(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
How do i get ur contacts sir Please add me on WhatsApp 07069129077
Re: All About Football by kaykross01(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
contact me for all your vip fixed matches
can I have your contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wrestling Betting Site / I Am Not Igbo - Sunday Oliseh / Hustlers Come In For Sure Winning Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.