Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Good And The Bad Of A Voluntary Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Good And The Bad Of A Voluntary Service (391 Views)

Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Review Of Delivered Npower Devices,the Good And Bad Of The Device. / Apply Now For Voluntary Service Overseas Graduate Job Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good And The Bad Of A Voluntary Service by greatmind4real7(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Follow naira landers, i need our honest contribution to this topic. I served at a government establishment ( a primary healthcare to be particular ). After my service year, i remained with them while the only offer me transport fair on daily basis hoping to be retained. Just recently, my boss at the office told me she discussed with the HOD health onbehalf of me and that the HOD said the council area will commence recruitment very soon and that when it starts that they will first of all consider their volunteers, so she advised me to start as a volunteer. I submitted my CV and credentials for onwards submission to the HOD. The next day i got to the office, she was like i should see the HOD for an official letter of appointment as a volunteer. I am confused as i already have a teaching job opportunity that will pay me 3k. As write this, i have not gone to see The HOD. Please advise me on the best way forward.
Re: The Good And The Bad Of A Voluntary Service by Roseey0(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
What is 3k
Volunteer biko. You will get more than that while volunteering.
If you dont
Send me your a/c no. I will give d 3k every month.

Contactroseey0@gmail.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Head, Energy Studies Department Vacancy At OPEC / Instructor – Ielts, Toefl, Gmat And Gre At Sijison Consulting / Home Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.