Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics (1328 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) / Fan Throws Bra On Stage As Davido Performs [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics by jonhemma11: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
38 year old, Timaya wowed the Abakaliki crowd with a performance of some of his greatest hits at Legend’s Real Deal Experience last night.

The Real Deal Experience saw Timaya bring the already exhilarated night to a close as lucky members of the audience went home with prizes like refrigerators, generators, televisions, face caps T-Shirts, and free drinks from the Taste, Tell and Win promotion and the Real Deal Experience game show.

The dancehall king after his performance said:

“I expected energy from my Abakaliki fans but the vigor they came with shocked me. I have found a new love for Ebonyi people and I will always be grateful for the love they have for me. The performance was great.”

Brand Manager, Legend, Oluseun Lawal added;

“Legend Extra Stout, has been, by visiting different cities across Nigeria, giving stout lovers wonderful experiences with their favorite music stars and chances to win great gifts from the competitions. Timaya’s performance last night was amazing. Having him make a Real Deal Experience comeback was worth it!”

The Real Deal Experience will be visiting other major cities in Nigeria in the coming weeks as it has already made stops in Lagos, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, and Umuahia.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-timaya-gives-fans-showstopping.html

Re: Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics by jonhemma11: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2016

Re: Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
So he added bulk, anything new? Nice pictures though. Surprised Legend now comes in a new bottle. I preferred the old one, had a flair of elegance.
Re: Timaya Show Off His Macho Physique On Stage As He Thrills Fans In Abakaliki(pics by Flexherbal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Sexy Beardgang Grandpa / PHOTOS: Actress Bukky Wright Found Frog Inside CWAY Water / The Last Bus-stop For The Mad Women And Men In Calabar See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.