Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What All Uniabuja Students Can Relate To - 9jaflaver - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What All Uniabuja Students Can Relate To - 9jaflaver (476 Views)

Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) / 4 Uniabuja Students Killed In Auto Crash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What All Uniabuja Students Can Relate To - 9jaflaver by ujoseph006: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
What All Uniabuja Students Can Relate To - 9jaflaver

Posted by:- 9jaflaver.com

* Lecturers will be telling you "buying my handout is not compulsory" but class Rep...let me have the list of those that have bought.

* You graduate with 3.50 and you will be telling yourself. If it was to be UNILAG... I would have been a 4.50 graduate by now.

* If you think true love is theonly thing that is hard to find...try looking for your HOD when you
need his signature on a form.

*Anything you want to do, you must be on queue even to enter the school.

*You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books abi dem dey leave am for sch go back house ni?.

*u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because Ure already late for lectures.

* Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. Lol

*come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning, skimming, jaking and lots more.

*During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all.
Everyone Don become born- again by force.

* It's always funny when exam invigilator says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs questions in 50 seconds.

Uniabuja Students. I hail thee.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/what-all-uniabuja-students-can-relate-to/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: What All Uniabuja Students Can Relate To - 9jaflaver by ujoseph006: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na uniabuja be that

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lecturer Caught On Camera Assaulting One Of His Students In Niger State / FG Dissolves The Governing Council Of UNIPORT And OAU. / #reopenlautech Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.