Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? (8130 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / How Can I Use Verve Debit Card On Remitta Platform? / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by Rapmachine(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
can a verve debit card be use to pay for goods online? I've tried and i've be wondering how, plus there is 18 digits on my card instead of 16, how do I know the number, I use Skye Bank, please, someone should help.
Re: Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes you can. I use my Verve Fidelity debit card to pay for goods and services online. It has never failed me.

Mine has a 19 digit number in front. So I don't think the number of digits is an issue.

All you need for transactions are your debit card details like the long numbers in front of it, the expiry date of the card which is the month and year, the ccv number behind the card under the black strip. Your ccv number is the three digit number on a white strip, under the black strip behind your card.

Then your card pin.

Shikenan.
Re: Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by Rapmachine(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
but someone said you can't use it for international transactions, wanted to use it on an international website .
Re: Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by gidimasters(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Rapmachine:
but someone said you can't use it for international transactions, wanted to use it on an international website .
av simply told u d answer, kontinue doubting... verve works only in 9j
Re: Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by Rapmachine(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
mine has 18 digits, don't know why, but thanks anyway.
Re: Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Yes you can. I use my Verve Fidelity debit card to pay for goods and services online. It has never failed me.

Mine has a 19 digit number in front. So I don't think the number of digits is an issue.

All you need for transactions are your debit card details like the long numbers in front of it, the expiry date of the card which is the month and year, the ccv number behind the card under the black strip. Your ccv number is the three digit number on a white strip, under the black strip behind your card.

Then your card pin.

Shikenan.
You forget to inform him that Verve card can only be used with Nigeria merchant

(1) (Reply)

UBA Named 'African Bank Of The Year. / Unity Bank Plc Responds To Various Publications On Milost USD1bn / Any Hope For The Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.