Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Need Review Of This Blog Plz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Review Of This Blog Plz (607 Views)

Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog / Can I Make Money With This Blog / Please I Need Review On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by mainevibez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by Aphatech: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2016
You have a well designed blog bro. Very simple and responsive! Though I didn't have enough time to check all through but the first impression I saw made me say Kudos!

Check my signature @mainevibez
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by mainevibez(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Aphatech:
You have a well designed blog bro. Very simple and responsive! Though I didn't have enough time to check all through but the first impression I saw made me say Kudos!

Check my signature @mainevibez

wow thank you bro
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
mainevibez:
http://mainevibez..com
It looks great! But there are few things you still need to fix.

The colour you chose for your post titles does not blend well with the white background.
Also, you need to adjust some of your CSS @media queries so that your side-bar will float down on smaller devices.
Ohhh, next time, you won't look like a spam bot if you type some text before dropping a link. wink
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by mainevibez(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Laive:

It looks great! But there are few things you still need to fix.

The colour you chose for your post titles does not blend well with the white background.
Also, you need to adjust some of your CSS @media queries so that your side-bar will float down on smaller devices.
Ohhh, next time, you won't look like a spam bot if you type some text before dropping a link. wink

smiles thank you
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by bedfordng(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
mainevibez:
http://mainevibez..com
get a domain name. Remove the you might like related articles under each post on home page. It slows the site down. Work on your template to make it have a separate mobile version
Re: I Need Review Of This Blog Plz by dogstyle007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice blog tho... pls help review mine http://www.johnboscoville.com thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

40k Facebook Group For Sale / Can You Add Up-to 50k Members To A Facebook Group ?? Come In / Fingerprinter, Tutor Me On How To Open A Verified US Paypal Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.