Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Female Pomeranian For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Pomeranian For Sale (3524 Views)

Imported Female Teacup Pomeranian, Basset hound pups Avl For Sale / Female Pomeranian Dog Needed Urgently / Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
She's just 8 months old and she's going up for an affordable price... Owner doesn't have time for her anymore... Location is Ibadan... Serious buyers only please!!!
Contact ‪07067841729‬ for more info!

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by swaxon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
pomegini. pls oh

3 Likes

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2016
s.a
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by ENIGMA24(m): 2:43am On Jun 27, 2016
How much..??
Egbon please don't ask me to whatsapp you... The process is long,
I save ur number, whatsapp you, we talk like 2 mins... And i have to start thinking of deleting the number...
Just tell me how much abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by morganfinest77: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Pom hair can be easily brushed to desired style depending on if its long coat or short. some are being cut like this cos he almost turned into dread few months ago as the seller barely have the time for her anymore.
There are Poms that have thinner, sleeker bodies... and Poms that have a more square, solid and full body. While the standard calls for a fox-like face that actually makes a Pomeranian look like a fox, some purebred Poms will have a teddy bear or baby doll face.

if you dont know... you ask , your ass is just some lazy google searcher and im sure that was just the first pics you got on your search page. lmao. Do more research.

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by morganfinest77: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by swaxon(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
u wanna know y I searched
1) don't have any pictures on ma phone
2) I know their eyes aren't that long
3)they aren't that tall
in other to defend myself from ur claim of me being a Google searcher, I put the pics there just to show an example of what a pom should look like and that dog looks like a brown eskimo

2 Likes

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
swaxon:
u wanna know y I searched
1) don't have any pictures on ma phone
2) I know their eyes aren't that long
3)they aren't that tall
in other to defend myself from ur claim of me being a Google searcher, I put the pics there just to show an example of what a pom should look like and that dog looks like a brown eskimo

Oga Swaxon, if you will buy just call and if you won't just move on to the next thread Biko!... We don hear all your atotonu!

3 Likes

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:
How much..??
Egbon please don't ask me to whatsapp you... The process is long,
I save ur number, whatsapp you, we talk like 2 mins... And i have to start thinking of deleting the number...
Just tell me how much abeg undecided

Egbon Enigma Sir, she's going for 80k.... Call and let's talk more for negotiations if you're interested
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by morganfinest77: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice reading from d brochure .... so if they aren't that tall whats d size of a fully grown Zwergspitz .. so how tall sir. what about d position of d camera. You are supposed to back your point up with some reasonable proofs or pics. an adult Pomeranian is 20cm tall.
Like he said ... if u ain't buying pls bounce and stop arguing on what you don't know. Below is dis same dog pics and like i said earlier go and learn more bro.

1 Like

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
S.A going for a really awesome and good price... Call for more negotiations
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by arcbay(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
morganfinest77:
Pom hair can be easily brushed to desired style depending on if its long coat or short. some are being cut like this cos he almost turned into dread few months ago as the seller barely have the time for her anymore.
There are Poms that have thinner, sleeker bodies... and Poms that have a more square, solid and full body. While the standard calls for a fox-like face that actually makes a Pomeranian look like a fox, some purebred Poms will have a teddy bear or baby doll face.

if you dont know... you ask , your ass is just some lazy google searcher and im sure that was just the first pics you got on your search page. lmao. Do more research.

Lol. Nice write-up. So funny how u used ur well constructed text to override the dude's opinion, but bro please be informed that what u have there is not a pom. Poms don't have ears like that and the positioning of their eyeballs isn't like that. So bro, run ur research well.

And PS, why would the owner not have time for her anymore if she's a good one? I guess the owner realised too late that what was given him isn't a Pom.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by inception101(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Looks more like a fluffy mongrel to me... we'v got lots of em around

1 Like

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by sportin(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2016
S.a for swap or sale
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by morganfinest77: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2016
inception101 .... would love to learn from you but you are still pointless. proof bro dont talk.
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by Egein(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
LMAO. This hairy-ass mongrel shouldn't exceed 7k naira. Pom ko, prom queen ni. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by TheOtherRoom: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Freeko4 I have found a female for your stud
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Hi sir,
I know this post is very old...but someone brought it to my attention and well ummm...
That doesn't look like a full-bred Pomeranian to me.
I actually felt immediately that this one too...is a mixture.
Something looks a little "off" to me.
I know their body sizes and faces can vary, but this actually looks like a Pom and Retriever mix...or even a Terrier and Pom mix...or something.
But the body of the dog is where I'm not convinced...and the face is what also gave me pause.
But....ummm...Poms have a very distinct looking face and build...even if some are short and compact or long and a little taller in height.
But, if I'm wrong then I apologize...
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2018
She is definitely mixed too....
Will let you know when I get the exact combination...
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by oniolamide492: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2020
sportin:
She's just 8 months old and she's going up for an affordable price... Owner doesn't have time for her anymore... Location is Ibadan... Serious buyers only please!!!
Contact ‪07067841729‬ for more info!

i don't think that a pomeranian at all
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by oniolamide492: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2020
inception101:
Looks more like a fluffy mongrel to me... we'v got lots of em around
yea, i agree wit you
Re: Female Pomeranian For Sale by oniolamide492: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2020
please who know anyone who has a PURE BREED POMERANIAN puppy for sale. in a good healthy condition. please link me up. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading / Massive Pitbull Puppies For Sale / Boerboel Puppies For Sale 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.