Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) (36000 Views)

Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by femi4: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Its not dread, its LOCKS
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by SmithHumble50: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Same dentition
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by phranklyn92(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Ganjafama:
Olamide sired a kid out of wedlock and homo sapiens are applauding. It takes more than a functional grey matter to understand the intricacies of life. These include a panacea for bringing the nonsensical mentality of the average Nigerian to a crescendo
. From which ever way you look at it melanin is one of the greatest negative of the negroes. From time immemorial melanin has subjected them to being second-class humans, Slightly higher than the animals going about on all four.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by trekkie: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by teejaymiquel(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
so even bro Ola no fyne pass me.

na cam nd makup dem d use deceive us.

Endtimehair thou
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by doyinisaac(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I just love the way Olamide dotes on his son, it's soo sexy, I never thought he'd be a loving dad, I mean, what with all the ruggedness. This is beautiful anyway smiley
The thing is behind the scenes of what people see on tv or see in shows, olamide is not as rugged as people think ....he just had to add the ruggedness on the public scene so as to portray the brand "street music"...if he does not act like he is rugged the street will not accept him for the brand which he is trying to represent simply because people see ruggedness as a way of street life..
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by jerry9ice: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
nice one shakiti baba...
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
The thing is behind the scenes of what people see on tv or see in shows, olamide is not as rugged as people think ....he just had to add the ruggedness on the public scene so as to portray the brand "street music"...if he does not act like he is rugged the street will not accept him for the brand which he is trying to represent simply because people see ruggedness as a way of street life..
This makes sense, I agree with you.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Ganjafama:
Olamide sired a kid out of wedlock and homo sapiens are applauding. It takes more than a functional grey matter to understand the intricacies of life. These include a panacea for bringing the nonsensical mentality of the average Nigerian to a crescendo
. From which ever way you look at it melanin is one of the greatest negative of the negroes. From time immemorial melanin has subjected them to being second-class humans, Slightly higher than the animals going about on all four.

Oga, it's good to have big words and all, but it's better for people to be able to comprehend what you write...communication is key.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Ganjafama(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Oga, it's good to have big words and all, but it's better for people to be able to comprehend what you write...communication is key.
Sire, I appreciate your criticism. I find it highly constructive.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by fireflies07: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Ganjafama:

Baba wetin u dy talk.....
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by oojehshez(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
CHAI C TEETH...LYK FADA LYK PIKIN

TRUE TRUE NA HIM GET D PIKIN
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by fireflies07: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Plsssssssss for xst sake, learn d art of communication
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by koolaid87: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
why making "dada" hairstyle on his son?

Does Olamide want to make his son a clergy in Cherubim & Seraphim or Celestial Church when the son is old?

so what's up with being a clergy in a white garment church?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Tolexander: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
koolaid87:

so what's up with being a clergy in a white garment church?
are you one?
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by koolaid87: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
are you one?

No, I'm not, but it's not a bad spot to be in.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by Tolexander: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
koolaid87:

No, I'm not, but it's not a bad spot to be in.
neither did I make any statement against it.
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by halfricanadian(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Olamide son is so so cute

Maximilliano hmmmmm love d name dont worry my daughter will b anaximander too cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) by tayo200(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
miliano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / #ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Uche Jombo, Where Is Your Husband? - Fan Asks On Instagram. Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.