Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? (1014 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? by Hoodnigga(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well for m its arrow, teenwolf, avengers, thor, captain america, hulk, ironman, underwold, sleepy hollow, witches of eastend, secret circle, salem, deerdevil, agents of shield, the 100, grimm, supergirl, flash, warcraft, shadowhunters(recently), bitten, wolf blood etc so wich one hav u watched and enjoyed most U can comment wit pics pls. D pics bellow is frm "Grimm"

Re: My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? by sholay2011(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Step up your game and watch the actually good American movies. Upgrade from that basic taste. I will recommend:

*Mad Max: Fury Road
* The Dark Knight
*Inglorious Basterds
*Silver Linings Playbook
*Whiplash
*Midnight in Paris
*The Silence of the Lambs

You are welcome.
Re: My Fellow American Movie Addicts, Which Movie Hav U Watched Nd Loved?? by Hoodnigga(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
sholay2011:
Step up your game and watch the actually good American movies. Upgrade from that basic taste. I will recommend:

*Mad Max: Fury Road
* The Dark Knight
*Inglorious Basterds
*Silver Linings Playbook
*Whiplash
*Midnight in Paris
*The Silence of the Lambs

You are welcome.
watched it all xcept
*The silence of d lambs
*Silver linings playbook

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? / DOWNLOAD: Owoyemi – Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 / Help Naruto Anime Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.