Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

July Born Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / July Born Only (3432 Views)

JULY BORN (month Of Perfection), Let Us Meet Here And Share Dates. / Thread For July Born Only.......Welcome To The Month Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: July Born Only by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nkysuccess:

Wow, it was splendid! The most beautiful part of it is that my immediate elder sister gave birth to wonderful twins on my birthday, a boy and a girl, this past Sunday, and I was also born on a Sunday. Am so happy, nice to meet you dear.
Hope yours was wonderful?

Wow! 24th's so special! It was super fun. I've always desired meeting fellow 24th mates, buh it's been so hard all this years. Buh this year, I discovered 4 peepz on my street were 24th also. Same with my church, a kid. It was more of a fulfilling day!

1 Like

Re: July Born Only by Nkysuccess(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
yorme:

Wow! 24th's so special! It was super fun. I've always desired meeting fellow 24th mates, buh it's been so hard all this years. Buh this year, I discovered 4 peepz on my street were 24th also. Same with my church, a kid. It was more of a fulfilling day!
So happy to hear that. July 24th born are very special people, keep enjoying yourself..
Re: July Born Only by sanyahkod(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
It's my birthday today... cheesy
Re: July Born Only by jvof231(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
;DJuly 22 too
laparry12:
July 22.
Re: July Born Only by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imhandsome:
18th july
aww.. am 18th July too
Re: July Born Only by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
July is here again......Where are the July born?

14 fACTS ABOUT JULY BORN

They are very caring and protective about their loved ones.
• They are a great success with family members. Children always see them as someone who is a lot of fun and has interesting facts to pass on. They are deeply loved and often admired by family members.
• They are good observant and pays attention to details
• They are very good organisers and ethical in their approach to work.
• They are good with their culinary skills being good cooks
• They make good managers too, and they tend to be perfectionists and very critical
• July borns want to play it safe and hence, financial security is important to them. They will work hard and seek out every opportunity to ensure they are rich and wealthy.
• They Possess great charisma
• Extremely concerned about others
• Good advisers
• They’re not into nonsense talks
• They’re very sensitive
• Extremely curious
• They usually act as calm as possible[/color]

We are unique set of people.....cant wait to meet my follow exceptional, inimitable, distinctive Julyite

Comment with your date, and location lets connect.

Mine is July 13th....Lagos
Got a Bday mate here??

Well said
I am July 2nd
Re: July Born Only by orimsamsam(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
annycase5:
Mine is July 5th

my birthday mate

Where art thou?
am also July.

But na only me get dat July five grin grin grin
Re: July Born Only by cutesimplycalm(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Marcelinho post=47181077]I rep 27 let do
it together, Lagos peeps [/quote
my birthday mate 27th too]
Re: July Born Only by Marcelinho(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=cutesimplycalm post=48118799][/quote]
wow let do after party together this weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dreeldee, Get Your Behind Over Here! / Where are the Best Nigerian Nite Clubs in London? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.