Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (32707 Views)

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Pastor WF Kumuyi At National Stadium Abuja On 26 June(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Are you a Learner? grin grin grin grin grin

Thats the way Online commentators/Keyboard Warriors roll.. grin

and it's a goooooooooal!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:

and it's a goooooooooal!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Now people have seen the difference between FRIED RICE and JOLLOF.

We are tired of Man of god collceting our money to build mansion and buy private jet.

I cant be hungry and contribute to such men
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by sleeknick: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
imagine this kind crowd pay #10 each as offering, i neva talk oda extra payments like seed oh. oh boi see money... u sure sey no be to......... so?
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by ffo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
sleeknick:
imagine this kind crowd pay #10 each as offering, i neva talk oda extra payments like seed oh. oh boi see money... u sure sey no be to......... so?

SORRY, THERE WAS NO OFFERING COLLECTION DURING THE CRUSADE

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by sleeknick: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
ffo:

i didn't say there was offering oh. didn't u see "imagine" there? abi eye dey pain u.
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by ffo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
sleeknick:

i didn't say there was offering oh. didn't u see "imagine" there? abi eye dey pain u.
TRYING TO TELL NOT TO BOTHER IMAGINING IT, DEEPER LIFE HARDLY COLLECT OFFERINGS DURING THEIR CRUSADES
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
So....
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by udoh2k: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
I was there too. Many physically challenged ppl were seen raising their movement aids after they got miracles.

You may get d message and others at deeper life website at www.dclm.org

audio

http://www.dclm.org/?rdownload=http%3A%2F%2F2016services.s3.amazonaws.com%2FSRS%2FSRC26062016%2528Abuja%2529_Extraordinary_Wonder_of_His_Returning_Glory_Eng.mp3

video

http://www.dclm.org/?rdownload=http%3A%2F%2F2016services.s3.amazonaws.com%2FSRS%2FSRC26062016%2528Abuja%2529_Extraordinary_Wonder_of_His_Returning_Glory_Me.mp4
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by onem(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lovine:
What did he preach?

I know he won't deviate from his calling"Holiness and repentance", or were u expecting him to preach"prosperity or riches"?...I just love this servant of God.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by fearnoman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Daddy more grace upon u.
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
SamMilla1:

What's your IQ again?
Is it up to 11?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by ugosonics: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
EasyNetSmS is the Nigeria's most reliable, best, cheapest and best bulk sms portal. We are currently leading the pack in the bulk sms industry.

. We provide the following solutions:

Reliable bulk SMS website to help individuals and organizations send bulk SMS to Nigerian networks and abroad.

Extraordinary SMS marketing training and consulting
Effective SMS copywriting
Profitable bulk SMS reseller program
Exceptional bulk SMS Affiliate program
Building of bulk SMS websites for individuals and organizations
Training on how to build a highly successful business around bulk SMS service

We serve the following categories of customers:

Businesses
Churches
Marketers
Schools, universities, and academies
Individuals
Clubs and associations
Cooperative societies
Professionals
Politicians
Professional bodies
Our mission: To educate, empower, and inspire individuals and organization to succeed in their SMS communications.

Visit http://easynetsms.com

Support call - 07066 839330
Whatsapp- 0705 3317 814
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You are my mentor, Sir!

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Mtcheeeew!! Miracle seekers everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891795_img20160626172203_jpeg8d39bd34be6ec918c5c152cdd27a2951

With the number of churches, crusades, outreaches and religious people in this nation, yet its hard to find good people in our society.

Lets start with you. Are you a good person?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Silumi(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
SamMilla1:
Blockheads comfortably seated to be brainwashed.

What was he telling them?
That A man walked on water?
Or that Fish swallowed the other man and he remained alive four days later.

your animosity is not towards the pastor or God or this thread the thing that is disturbing you is higher but take heed less you scoff at things you don't understand and bear the consequences .
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by serenegroup(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
maestrojay:

Thank you brother.. u were der tru tru

yes I was there try tru
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by serenegroup(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lovine:

Massive crowds means nothing even late Michael Jackson drew more

I don't care about m.j. suite yourself

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
charlyxx9:
okay thanks there were some men of God i was expecting to hear am nt too familiar with some of this except paul and becky enenche and by right its the G.O of deeper life organizing this so its not a big deal if his branch pastors are there.Then for the unamed white garment bishop i think am short of words cause even after this crusade they would still go back to the shrine(cele church) no matter how strong the sermon seems to be.

I pity you.
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by iretex1(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Mtcheeeew!! Miracle seekers everywhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891795_img20160626172203_jpeg8d39bd34be6ec918c5c152cdd27a2951

With the number of churches, crusades, outreaches and religious people in this nation, yet its hard to find good people in our society.

if your dream will be realized one day, you must accept to change your frame of thought and be that good person you seek for in the society consistently, without thoughts of getting praised or treated equally!
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
iretex1:

if your dream will be realized one day, you must accept to change your frame of thought and be that good person you seek for in the society consistently, without thoughts of getting praised or treated equally!

Lol..

I don't owe my 'goodness' as a duty to a higher authority like Christians do.

You can't tow the righteous path and still cling on to evil ways.
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by maestrojay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
God is moving.. una dey here dey argue...
Anibody wey no wan believe... na hin sabi.. Life na evry man for himself..
Re: Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) by aNairalander: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2016
ffo:

yea dats ryt.. der was no offering collection during the crusade.. The church is nt after money, but the souls of men.. God bless us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.