Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) (740 Views)

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Disaster: This Irritating Skin Disease Is Caused By A Fake Alternative Medicine / Impending Disaster In The Health Sector-call To Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) by rapcy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Nollywood actress has taken to her Instagram page to share an unseen photo from the fire disaster.
The photo shows the remains of what used to be her bedroom, with the roof gone and the walls blackened from the fire that gutted her home which was a twin duplex.
Henshaw shared the photo, while thanking God for delivering her from the incident.
She wrote this:

"I will exalt you Lord, thou has lifted me, above my enemies, your banner over me is love.
This picture was never released. One of many I kept.
"This was the room I slept in...wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky.. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me!
"I don't know who this is for, whom this might help but trust God. For if God is on your side, If God be for you, no man, no devil can be against you!! Today is exactly a year later, 25th June 2016!
"Thank you from my heart to all who showed me love, care, who prayed with and for me. If I list all the names hmmm instagram fit vex!
"I am still here... There is nothing too hard for my God. This is my testimony, to give Him all the praise for He alone is worthy.!!"
Henshaw who lost everything she owned to that fire, is very grateful for life with which there would always be hope.

http://dizboy..com.ng/2016/06/kate-henshaw-shares-unseen-photo-of.html?m=1

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thank God for keeping you alive, I really appreciate God on your behalf, Glory be to God,and God will restore back all that have been lost IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thank God for her life!
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) by klassykute(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
again?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Unseen Photo Of Bedroom After Fire Disaster (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Kate am grateful to GOD on your behalf.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Feel Dizzy When You Stand Up / Akamu/pap/ogi For Sale / He Has No Sexual Desire Drive To Touch Me!" Follow Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.