Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon (13532 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / UPDATED: Glo Unlimited Uc Mini Handler Browsing Now Active / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by kunlesufyan(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
What's the assurance that other serviceswont be suspended too + its just suspension,it myt come back later abi op?
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Offline download am really going to miss that feature. BTW notice how ladies avoid this thread like a time bomb. grin
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by morrientez85: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls l really don't understand those terms used,can someone help explain more to me pls. Thanks!
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by druxy(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2016
hehe.. I get file there oh
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Opiletool(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
grossintel:
Offline download am really going to miss that feature. BTW notice how ladies avoid this thread like a time bomb. grin

Not all, but most will avoid it since the thread ain't talking about instasquare, mirror camera, camera360, photogrid etc. lol
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by texazzpete(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
There are truly some funny people in this world

You have Google Drive that's fully integrated with Gmail and several other services. There's OneDrive that's fully integrated into Windows and has helathy iOS and Android app integration. There's DropBox that is pretty much ubiquitous.

And someone is lamenting over 'UC Cloud' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
texazzpete:

You have Google Drive that's fully integrated with Gmail and several other services. There's OneDrive that's fully integrated into Windows and has helathy iOS and Android app integration. There's DropBox that is pretty much ubiquitous.

How many of them offer offline download?
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Phoenix619:

all of them
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by dasphinx1(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Phoenix619:

ALL OF THEM
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks for this wonderful info. I just downloaded my files. And stored it on my Gmail
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
texazzpete:

all of them
dasphinx1:

ALL OF THEM

I'd like to know how please.
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by GoodBoi1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
texazzpete:

Do they have cloud download without third-party service? That was the selling point of UC browser.
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Kaslino(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
I want to use this medium to report to the site administrator(s) and owner of nairaland that i've been unable to assess the site thru my UC Web browser.It always shows 'Just a moment' whenever i log it in.The message seems to come from some 'cloudfare'... Pls,try and rectify it.I use a Java phone(Nokia 205) and uc browser v9.5
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by neomatrix1027(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kaslino:
I want to use this medium to report to the site administrator(s) and owner of nairaland that i've been unable to assess the site thru my UC Web browser.It always shows 'Just a moment' whenever i log it in.The message seems to come from some 'cloudfare'... Pls,try and rectify it.I use a Java phone(Nokia 205) and uc browser v9.5
That is a general problem for java phones.
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
texazzpete:

for me dropbox is the best because lan sync
dont know how its that one drive and google have still not been able to implement this

my dropbox is 10gb [down from the complimentary 50gb]
my google is 17gb
my box is 100gb for life
my one drive is 1tb for the next three years [ only advantage of windows phones and win 10 tabs is you get 1 year office 365]
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by ofemigeorge(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Guys how do you save a page for offline viewing using UC browser. I use version 10.
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by Mcleo007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
CzarRex:
there is, check out one drive online storage,it has 30gb of online storage.

OK thanks.
Re: Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon by profstar(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Finally suspended embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please what is the available alternative cloud download or offline download

I don't see how internet will be interesting without this feature

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Smartphones. / 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria / 10 Best Phones Under 25000 Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.