Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State (9953 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Lafarge To Deliberate Terms Of N140bn Right Issue / FG, BOI To Disburse N140bn To Petty Traders, Artisans Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by sweetgala(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
AwiLand:

The fight Niger Delta is fighting now will correct the future that a mere sugar and refinery factory can not be quantify to..... let him continue building its good for those zones at least they will consume more sugar....Modern industrialization started in England where are they today...Let them bomb to correct the wickedness of the South West and their collaborating Northern masters.

I guess you forgot to see the ethanol that would be produce from the sugar factory.

My friend crude oil is not as attractive as it was before . with the advent of new technology it woudnt be long before shale oil is found in places like benue and Nasarawa.

Can I also make it rather clear that even if the SS have full resource control with FG not even collecting a peny in tax, the poor man would still not benefit

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by sweetgala(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
AwiLand:

You are a bloody liar, Dangote's father was never a rich man and also never an industrialist, his money came from his UNCLE DANTATA, his mother's brother who lend him to start business in late 70's.....these lies will hunt your generation one day, SE will be victorious just like we SS.

SE and SS do not need it, how many ppl can sugar factory employ and then increase in sugar consumption that will create more diabetes patients....

His grandfather was an extremely wealthy man along with his uncle who was in family business.

It was his uncle dantata who however loaned him the money he used to startup

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by johnnychuks(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
a4jasper:

U r just pathetic!!!....d caption says "Dangote to Build N150bn sugar refinery in Niger state" & in ur hateful mind u were saying "are d south ants dat lick sugar dat he wants to build it in d south" Oga check ur previous post well (perhaps it cud b in error) b4 u start embarrassing ursef in public. Peace!!!!
is not about been pathetic, is all about you that don't have base, if DANGOTE build what ever the factory they won't in south East or south south, Northans in the name of DANGOTE roof, if you belong in any of this region you can not still work there no matter the qualification you have, because the employees will still be 80% northans, so if you won't to quote me you have to be highly intellectual
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2016
AwiLand:

The fight Niger Delta is fighting now will correct the future that a mere sugar and refinery factory can not be quantify to..... let him continue building its good for those zones at least they will consume more sugar....Modern industrialization started in England where are they today...Let them bomb to correct the wickedness of the South West and their collaborating Northern masters.
tell them
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
This man no dey tire to invest Vanity upon Vanity. He won't take one naira to the grave undecided
Poor man mentality, suffer here on earth, enjoy in heaven.
The man is only trying to create job for Nigerians. This is not a matter of wealth. That is what u do wen u are a billionaire.
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by a4jasper(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
johnnychuks:
is not about been pathetic, is all about you that don't have base, if DANGOTE build what ever the factory they won't in south East or south south, Northans in the name of DANGOTE roof, if you belong in any of this region you can not still work there no matter the qualification you have, because the employees will still be 80% northans, so if you won't to quote me you have to be highly intellectual
Hhahhaha....just listen to urself, u even sound so incoherent & u are talking abt intellect?.....a man uses his hard earned money to build a coy & u are hear doing d work of his HR team here on nairaland? LOL....dude I give up on u, go knock ursef out!!! Who u epp?
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by peter1994(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
The state governor is hardly in the State
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by tatucci: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eboski:
what happen to south and east?

the south and east we have our own billionaires..e.g. E-money. make dem reason dis kind tin too no be only to spray money with money spraying machine gun
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by johnnychuks(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
a4jasper:

Hhahhaha....just listen to urself, u even sound so incoherent & u are talking abt intellect?.....a man uses his hard earned money to build a coy & u are hear doing d work of his HR team here on nairaland? LOL....dude I give up on u, go knock ursef out!!! Who u epp?
from your terms I sense it that you are still behind, selfish dude!!! what you can see is now, can't see future, talk is cheap.
Re: Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State by Shukuakukobambi: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
AwiLand:

I seeeee......

So no ibo man/woman collaborating with them? Stella Oduah, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor etc who all own oil wells in the same ND are gworo chewing mofos too? or they're simply slaves who only got some crumbs from the table of their fulani masters? cheesy

Me sef dey pray for them to have the grace to continue their bombing jare. They must bomb the ND to bring SW and North to submission cheesy

Meanwhile, has bayelsa cleared their 6 months salary arrears? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke / Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.