Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) (4036 Views)

Just For FUN: Would You Kiss This Ugly Woman For A Whooping Sum Of N1million? / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Question Of The Day:- Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by ItuExchange(m): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2016
My name is beauty. I am 36 year, single and ready to settle. Looking for a tall, handsome and financially stable guy. I’m very serious ooo. Here’s my pic:

Note: I got this from one of my Facebook friends and I decided to share it with you. If you’re interested. Please contact “BEAUTY” on Facebook.

Neteller here: www..com.ng

Re: This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by Tunechi1(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Dis op no well na person wife be dis oo dem go dey carry fake news upandan
Re: This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by ituglobal(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2016
She may be ugly to you - she's a beauty queen to someone else.
Re: This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by fortuneobi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
ituglobal:
She may be ugly to you - she's a beauty queen to someone else.
xcept that person is blind as in born blind...
Re: This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by Ekejoestar(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dis wan na beauty and d bist.... Buhahahahahah
Re: This Ugly Woman Urgently Needs A Rich Man To Marry! (PHOTO) by jbblues24(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 3310 / Thank God Ebola Isgone For Good! / Silly Reactions To A News Flash By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.