Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162246 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
RalphC:
I need $5000 of netteler at 345/$ if interested contact me. Check my signature

@ bolded even central bank is finding who will sell to them @ that rate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exxkay(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is my contact
Exxkay:
$200 paypal up for grabs fastest finger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
khassy:

This is why I prefer people putting their number on their signature

Na God save me my 500$ for loss yesterday now angry angry angry angry

If your number is too private .. just buy one new SIM and use it only for business related stuff's

Na so I for come blame you yesterday if no be say 3rnest say make I keep quiet make them look into the case wella

Good people of biz section. I disclaim this Number. +234 810 718 9075. I don't know who owns it. The person should stop or thunder go fire him mama and him papa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good people of biz section. I disclaim this Number. +234 810 718 9075. I don't know who owns it. The person should stop or thunder go fire him mama and him papa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JayExperts: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello guys,

Please let's be very careful and vigilant before doing any transaction.

I just found out a scammer is impersonating Victor101 .....He sent me a WhatsApp chat claiming to be Victor101, so I came back to this thread only to find out he also tried the same trick on others.

All of you scammers reading this, just note that your days are numbered. You might just end up putting your families in early tears.

To all genuine dealers, keep up the good work.
Please I am still in need of $500 payoneer fund.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Payoneer card can easily be cloned and money stolen from it. Was using my payoneer card all through yesterday for pos transactions and no pin was required. It just charged my card automatically. I was only asked to sign the receipt. Very weird stuff. All hackers need are your card numbers and Security.. And you're out of money.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
mrjojo:
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks bro....nice dealing with you

mrjojo:
100$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
aloyt:
Thanks bro....nice dealing with you

Same here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
khassy:

This is why I prefer people putting their number on their signature

Na God save me my 500$ for loss yesterday now angry angry angry angry

If your number is too private .. just buy one new SIM and use it only for business related stuff's

Na so I for come blame you yesterday if no be say 3rnest say make I keep quiet make them look into the case wella

I keep wondering why people do that.You run business on a public forum and you cant put your phone number in your siggy.
What people dont know is,that phone number is another form of security.

When a prospective seller or buyer chat me up,what I ask first is your moniker,after been told,i come to NL to search for it and check your siggy if the phone number there correspond with the number chatting me,same way i tell anyone i initiated chat with.I will tell you my moniker and tell you to check the number on my siggy to be very sure am the one.

So simple and easy.With this,all those impersonating someone else's moniker won't be able to achieve their fraudulent activities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
JayExperts:
Hello guys,

Please let's be very careful and vigilant before doing any transaction.

I just found out a scammer is impersonating Victor101 .....He sent me a WhatsApp chat claiming to be Victor101, so I came back to this thread only to find out he also tried the same trick on others.

All of you scammers reading this, just note that your days are numbered. You might just end up putting your families in early tears.

To all genuine dealers, keep up the good work.
Please I am still in need of $500 payoneer fund.

that's the gurucircle123 guy, seems he's targeting Payooneer dealers since yesterday, he chatted me too claiming he is Victor101

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
FRIDAY
I posted about selling itunes gift card and someone contacted me claiming to be BillionDoe from Nl
After all was said and done, we couldn't deal because the person I was buying from sold to someone else before me. BillionDoe forwarded a contact to me claiming to be his friend who buys Btc.

SATURDAY
I contacted BillionDoe to buy 1000$ worth of amzon gift card (20 units of $50)
After all the brouhaha of price haggling we agreed on a fixed price and then my mind suddenly changed and I asked him for escrow.. na there wahala start ooo.. he started showing me pictures of giftcards that he buy regularly
I was skeptic why someone would refuse escrow at first but my mind was playing tricks on me cus I wanted some cash urgently but my brain told me "ITS BETTER NOT TO SELL THAN START ANOTHER SCAMMER STORY ON NL".
I refused sending first and he refused escrow so we had no conclusion.

SUNDAY
SOmeone contacte me claiming to be BillionDOe and My mind was like how many billiondoe i go deal with today so i quickly saved his number and picture. I even typed "WHy you wan scam on a sunday morning" but deleted it only to find out I was dealing with the real billiondoe this time around.

Na God save me oo.. na so my offering money for carry miss road

CC
RalphC.. see why I was scared abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
drey22:
$3,000 btc to be available when america wakes up...pre order now
$150 remaining @ 72,500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
I still need small payoneer biko it's urgent, I'm about to lose something if I don't get it today. 50$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good people of biz section. I disclaim this Number. +234 810 718 9075. I don't know who owns it. The person should stop or thunder go fire him mama and him papa.

I just called the number and asked him if he is billiondoe on NL and he said yes. That was when I cursed him out. Anybody can call him and he would claim billiondoe. I put my number on my post. So beware. Please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
$100 PayPal available at #425 . Fastest finger. Whatsapp 07066435369
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
signature2012:

I keep wondering why people do that.You run business on a public forum and you cant put your phone number in your siggy.
What people dont know is,that phone number is another form of security.

When a prospective seller or buyer chat me up,what I ask first is your moniker,after been told,i come to NL to search for it and check your siggy if the phone number there correspond with the number chatting me,same way i tell anyone i initiated chat with.I will tell you my moniker and tell you to check the number on my siggy to be very sure am the one.

So simple and easy.With this,all those impersonating someone else's moniker won't be able to achieve their fraudulent activities.

Abi.. if somebody contact me now serf and you don't have number on your signature.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder why you'll want to trade on an open forum and wouldn't want to post your number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
+234 810 718 9075
Google brings nothing on his number

He sent this number to me claiming it's a reliable frnd that buys bitcoins... I'm sure it's one of his accomplices

+1 (941) 931-1725
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cjsmack:

$0 Skrill Available @ N4**/$1

$0 Neteller Available @ N4**/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you

Contact via my signature

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
$850 bitcoin available @ 485/$

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
$1,000 btc available@ #485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
$487 BTC available at 483/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Has anyone done deal with topupgold.com ? Please I want to buy payoneer from them and I don't want my small money to dissappear or better still if you have 50$ payoneer to sell I will buy at same rate they are selling to me 450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kenooff:
that's the gurucircle123 guy, seems he's targeting Payooneer dealers since yesterday, he chatted me too claiming he is Victor101

The guy tried to scam me off $300 yesterday, I posted the screenshot of the chat few pages backward....

Thanks to a Nairalander here who cleared my eyes..

He is a real life scammer whose life will end soon..!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odicity: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
please I just want $5 to buy domain names on goddady, but I used payoneer bank details to verify the us account, hope the money wont go into payoneer cuz I owe them $30, if no. I need some few $ on the paypal, let me know ur rate here. thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
80 USD sold out... Thanks to Aloyt for buying n sending first... More BTC loading by evening... May go as low as 480...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ekob(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
happy Sunday to all Glanders in d building
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Doyinlawal:
Sell your skrill for me..urgently needed at reasonable price ni ooooo
97skrill available@440.this is my whatsapp contact 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kenooff:
Has anyone done deal with topupgold.com ? Please I want to buy payoneer from them and I don't want my small money to dissappear or better still if you have 50$ payoneer to sell I will buy at same rate they are selling to me 450/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
160$ btc Available at 485N

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.