Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5210610 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
Abeg, who go help me kwanuuu.....
cc:holyboss
cc:nkhay

You'd have to use a friend's fiverr account or someone you know because, once you link your Payoneer to any fiverr account, you can’t unlink it, even if you do, you can’t link another.

But since your name is Cmoney, you must be related to Emoney... So, you can dash fiverr $50 to achieve this in 2weeks. cheesy grin nwanne emoney
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2017
Locked:
I'm not cmoney. We are 2 different people

I'm sorry it was a mistake, let me delete
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2017
Udehtitus:

He SCAMMED ME OF 45,000NGN. DON'T PATRONIZE HIM IF NOT HE'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!!

Otunba....you have spammed investment section, business, travel even literature with your strange bit coin adverts! You have not made one trade in your life in your short time on nairaland meaning you are currently vouchless!

Meanwhile this place that is the home of bit coin sales is the one place you have avoided and dodged all this while! Even when those on the travel thread suggested you come here you started raking and telling them to go and check your facebook profile to see whether they could do anything to you? Now today you have come with a scam tale involving your lost N45,000 isn't it?

Okay abeg provide us with details and evidence of how this scam took place. Let us start from there!

Cc: ikye2015 and tabbaz!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
jaoniy2k:
$120 btc for urgent sale at 385/$

Sold

Add me with my siggy .... Thx.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
$249 btc available

$249 btc available

Paxful wallet

Contact first number on sig. Danke
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
$107 btc at 390.

Contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
iyke2015:
anybody that need Bitcoin should call me on 08181992194 I have more than enough for sell but Bitcoin rules are not to be neglected but if you can't send money first we can do face to face transaction or we do it bit by bit until we gain trust from each other but in anyway you want it call me first so that we candiscuss. Thanks

Mr man show your face and come and answer the scamming allegation that has been made against you by udehtitus! N45,000 for buhari time no be eba! If true

Cc: udehtitus!

By the way you are online.....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
Skrill available $400

WhatsApp me ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by djlaqua91(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Urgent!

Wife needed Rate @19BTC

Happy Trading

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Okay ma.... How do i acheive this, how do i go about it? am not a freelancer on any of those site.

nkhay:

You'd have to use a friend's fiverr account or someone you know because, once you link your Payoneer to any fiverr account, you can’t unlink it, even if you do, you can’t link another.

But since your name is Cmoney, you must be related to Emoney... So, you can dash fiverr $50 to achieve this in 2weeks. cheesy grin nwanne emoney
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrTease: 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
$1900 skrill for sale at 375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
Okay ma.... How do i acheive this, how do i go about it? am not a freelancer on any of those site.

Chat on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
ABEG WHEN LUNO WAN RELEASE OUR MONEY, MID-MAY DON PASS sad
MAKE DEM NO DO MY MONEY AS THEM DO MMM ABEG
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Thanks for clarifying...tabbaz kindly add the 2 bastards called ZENUS and BOLAYEI to the list. They are thieves and they are currently active as we chat.

Oga Alhaji, Bola is no scammer biko...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
modath:

cheesy cheesy ... Payoneer egg..

Chatting...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
kaboninc:

Can't you see that someone has clearly stated that they were scammed by him or her?

Ask meetmal03 to give you the run down of the scam before you vouch in error! I am only bringing it to the notice of all of you! Allow the bolayei to come and address meetmal03's claims!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 2:03pm On May 18, 2017
nkhay:

Chatting...

Are we?... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dameddy(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
if you TBC and you wish to trade or exchange with BTC. you can contact or whatsapp me on 08032523833. pls am not selling bcoz I don't want any deal with scammers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dameddy(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
if you have TBC and you wish to trade or exchange with BTC. you can contact or whatsapp me on 08032523833. pls am not selling bcoz I don't want any deal with scammers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
okay ma

nkhay:

Chat on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Can't you see that someone has clearly stated that they were scammed by him or her?

Ask meetmal03 to give you the run down of the scam before you vouch in error! I am only bringing it to the notice of all of you! Allow the bolayei to come and address meetmal03's claims!

At least hear hn own side of the story before putting up his name..or contact him in person... That will have make better sense.. Hn number dey hn profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
willian10:

BUT UR MAVRO IS STILL GROWING NOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
willian10:
Ahhh.the last one wey u wan do. I warned u now....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
Doyinlawal:

At least hear hn own side of the story before putting up his name..or contact him in person... That will have make better sense.. Hn number dey hn profile

I tire oh! Since yesterday I have been posting the update....he has seen it, his accuser has seen it! The accuser still came here this morning to mention it to me here that "bolayei escaped too" so who should we give the benefit of the doubt to! The screen shot is even up there! If he is not man enough to come and defend himself then tabbaz should add him up! Silence is not golden in business!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
Bulk RMB available

Instant payment and confirmation

Start whatsapp chat with

to transact.

Let's go there!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by avast01(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
$71.5 perfectmoney available

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
bolayei:
I tire my brother.... Serious food for thought

Oga never tire just address the issue with meetmal03!

Cc: kabonic

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bigsecsyde(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2017
Just completed another $500 bitcoin deal with Tutucious, nice doing biz with you again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2017
kaboninc:

I will chat Bola up. His case with meetmal has being long and he claim meetmal fund lead to closure of his PAYPAL, PAYONEER AND SKRILL acccounts.

I think it's better if he come online to clarify himself so that it won;t seem as if anyone is defending him. Then meetmal may agree and dispute his claim with prove if she have one
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2017
chiefkpokp:

29100rmb have been sold, 22600rmb still remaining in yu'E Bao(Bank)....available for transfer to china @56.7/rmb
Fresh Alipay account is available: Binded with Agric Bank + paypal+lialianpay (paypal-rmb conversation).....Going for 192000Naira.

NB: with this account, You can send paypal funds to the account, and authomatically withdraw it to rmb, to bank card or your alipay..
rush now, while offer last......As a CNY exchanger. you need a verified alipay account to be independent.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 2:48pm On May 18, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

if it is Bolaiye wey I know, gbogbo big boys of UK... the man straight abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.