Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5399100 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I wished you asked for his account details before asking him to do the test type. That way we can flag the account shaply. Criminals everywhere.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
AleAirHub:

SOLD OUT cool
we don hear you sir undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
TCD:
SCAM ALERT!!

beware of this scammer 09071179402

he contacted me claiming to be able to supply me $1000 asking me to send first.
I asked for his nairaland username and he claimed he is EgunM ogaji.

EgunM ogaji is a known name on nairaland and I know he is in the USA and this crook is whatsapping me with a Nigerian number .

I asked him some questions, he goofed and then asked him to reply my post in nairaland wit his EgunMog aji profile there he disappeared.

Lesson:

please everyone should be extra careful and smart. anyone who contacts you make sure you confirm his identity by asking him to post something random on nairaland . search the phone number , account name ane number on nairaland to see if it has been tagged as scam.

some people just don't want to work for their money. shame.
its cool u finally bring the case here with evidence to back it up. That dude egun doesn't deal in currency and I was wondering why he/she used that name. Ymod.ulus is the scam Name they use before and it seems they have upgraded. grin

Sorry if I was harsh on you on the property thread. They are d!ckheads there who don't want to let me be. sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damola1: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Need up to 2k Neteller. Kindly email: damola@damola.com or call: 08181302339
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have up to 0.3444 BTC out of which I will be selling 0.2929 BTC at 350/$. Get your BTC address ready and be ready to pay first as usual. Contact me on my whtasApp for my bank details. +27717470681.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
People are a bit funny here. I don't fully understand how the "Nairaland Forex Bureau" Works.

People are buying:

- NETTELLER FOR ~$340
- Payoneer for ~$320
- Skrill for ~$340
- Paypal for ~$300

These rates don't seem to have a logical correlation with each other, they're all the same currency and with a Payoneer card for example, you can open or transfer funds to any of the other accounts, as it is so with Netteller if you have the NET+ card. So is it based on ignorance that these rates are determined or what? Naivity and erratic market supply?

Btw, one can easily cash out from Skrill to a local domiciliary account and withdraw for exchange at black market so it makes sense to have Skrill at it's current rate but for the others; I don gerrit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 315/$ and 320/$ for funds above $700
Hola asap let's transact
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
chemashie:
I have up to 0.3444 BTC out of which I will be selling 0.2929 BTC at 350/$. Get your BTC address ready and be ready to pay first as usual. Contact me on my whtasApp for my bank details. +27717470681.
SOLD!!! I'm out of BTC for now, the rest going for trading.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
skydancer:
People are a bit funny here. I don't fully understand how the "Nairaland Forex Bureau" Works.

People are buying:

- NETTELLER FOR ~$340
- Payoneer for ~$320
- Skrill for ~$340
- Paypal for ~$300

These rates don't seem to have a logical correlation with each other, they're all the same currency and with a Payoneer card for example, you can open or transfer funds to any of the other accounts, as it is so with Netteller if you have the NET+ card. So is it based on ignorance that these rates are determined or what? Naivity and erratic market supply?

Btw, one can easily cash out from Skrill to a local domiciliary account and withdraw for exchange at black market so it makes sense to have Skrill at it's current rate but for the others; I don gerrit.
it is not ignorance my brother

Payoneer - you can only transfer from on payoneer to another and when withdrawing bank will pay you 275/$
So the only way to get rid of your payoneer funds is either by using it to buy something online or selling to people who will use it to buy something online
DISADVANTAGE - it can not be converted into hard currency

Paypal- a little bit similar to payoneer. Since paypal does not support receiving funds from Nigeria, so is either you sell it to people who is in abroad or you eat your funds SO in Nigeria payoneer is greater than paypal

NETTELER AND SKRILL - well they are almost the same thing but the juicy part about both is that you can withdraw to your dorm account and turn it to hard currency and sell it to abo.ki or them importers.. Shay you get?

Oh make I no forget... Netteller and Skrill is like a premium wallet
They both give you card
They both give you Virtual card
They both can withdraw
They both charge 1%

Shay you get? cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
it is not ignorance my brother

Payoneer - you can only transfer from on payoneer to another and when withdrawing bank will pay you 275/$
So the only way to get rid of your payoneer funds is either by using it to buy something online or selling to people who will use it to buy something online
DISADVANTAGE - it can not be converted into hard currency

Paypal- a little bit similar to payoneer. Since paypal does not support receiving funds from Nigeria, so is either you sell it to people who is in abroad or you eat your funds SO in Nigeria payoneer is greater than paypal

NETTELER AND SKRILL - well they are almost the same thing but the juicy part about both is that you can withdraw to your dorm account and turn it to hard currency and sell it to abo.ki or them importers.. Shay you get?

Oh make I no forget... Netteller and Skrill is like a premium wallet
They both give you card
They both give you Virtual card
They both can withdraw
They both charge 1%

Shay you get? cool

What am saying is that I can easily convert my Payoneer to Skrill or Netteller. Skrill loading charge is around 2% while Netteller is also around same 1.9% I think. So is 1.9% of $340 $20? Of course not. It's around $6. So how's a $20 difference in the rate justified?

Thanks for the info though, didn't know Payoneer had a withdrawal limit. I reckon there may be a way to increase the limit though.. Since I can have up to thousands of dollars in my account..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
skydancer:

What am saying is that I can easily convert my Payoneer to Skrill or Netteller. Skrill loading charge is around 2% while Netteller is also around same 1.9% I think. So is 1.9% of $340 $20? Of course not. It's around $6. So how's a $20 difference in the rate justified?

Thanks for the info though, didn't know Payoneer had a withdrawal limit. I reckon there may be a way to increase the limit though.. Since I can have up to thousands of dollars in my account..
no you can not convert you payoneer to Netteller or skrill
Netteller will not allow you and Skrill will block you immediately ( bye bye to your dollar)

Note that I have tested all the above method ( many people have probably done that too)

But you can convert skrill to Netteller and vice versa
But it is only stupidity that will make you convert SKRILL to Netteller and vice versa

Also note that you can't send Netteller to people of different country
Meaning
NIGERIA TO NIGERIA yes
NIGERIA TO OTHER COUNTRY no
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
no you can not convert you payoneer to Netteller or skrill
Netteller will not allow you and Skrill will block you immediately ( bye bye to your dollar)

Note that I have tested all the above method ( many people have probably done that too)

But you can convert skrill to Netteller and vice versa
But it is only stupidity that will make you convert SKRILL to Netteller and vice versa

Meaning
NIGERIA TO NIGERIA yes

Uh, I already did this, I'm not sure what you mean? Is there anywhere they specified cards that are not allowed, will try Netteller and give you feedback as well...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
skydancer:

Uh, I already did this, I'm not sure what you mean? Is there anywhere they specified cards that are not allowed, will try Netteller and give you feedback as well...
grin dont say i didnt tell you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
You're right about the Card failure part on Netteller. Just confirmed that now.

I've already contacted support to ask, but they still allow skrill payments, so it's a bit of a long thing but at least, it will work..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
grin dont say i didnt tell you
Here

Also see this

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:

Meaning
NIGERIA TO NIGERIA yes

Is this an assumption?

I've successfully sent thousands of $$ from Nigeria neteller account to foreign neteller accounts without issues.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Iyemik:

Is this an assumption?

I've successfully sent thousands of $$ from Nigeria neteller account to foreign neteller accounts without issues.
nope i dont know maybe that has changed, but i received a mail directly from them that i cant send neteller to person of different country
and also when trying to link my payoneer card, i recieve a mail again that i cant add card to issue from another country to my netteller so it's not an assumption
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
skydancer:

Here

Also see this
thanks for the clarification but my account got blocked because of that ( both skrill and payoneer same day )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
nope i dont know maybe that has changed, but i received a mail directly from them that i cant send neteller to person of different country
and also when trying to link my payoneer card, i recieve a mail again that i cant add card to issue from another country to my netteller so it's not an assumption

You can send/receive to/from international neteller accounts. I've been doing it and it has been successful. You're right regarding the card aspect. Payoneer card can't be linked to a neteller account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Iyemik:

You can send/receive to/from international neteller accounts. I've been doing it and it has been successful. You're right regarding the card aspect. Payoneer card can't be linked to a neteller account.

i will try it out again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skydancer: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
I think these Payment gateways do fight wars at times

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18813/~/can-i-transfer-funds-from-my-payoneer-card-to-neteller%3F

Apparently the Payoneer and Netteller issue started april this year.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
skydancer:
I think these Payment gateways do fight wars at times

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18813/~/can-i-transfer-funds-from-my-payoneer-card-to-neteller%3F

Apparently the Payoneer and Netteller issue started april this year.
they are stupid they have been rejecting it before that time, since last year december, maybe that is the reason for blocking my skrill and payoneer too,

and you know the longer your funds stay with them gateways the better for them

even after sometime if you don make any transaction on your skrill, they will start deducting 12$ every month ( not sure of the amount )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
BizBloke:

If said tranches won't go below $10,000/tranch, I won't (don't) mind.

If you'd let me know today, I'd appreciate.
I will be in touch .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
$200 neteller available at #345/$

Edited
Pls, don't contact me if you ain't sending 1st. No time to waste, my time is valuable.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2016
I need some bitcoin, contact me if u have some for sale.
Am buying @345/$. Contact on my signature.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Get nice digital e-currency exchange return/rate into your NAIRA A/C from all your earns withdrawal from Fiverr, Toptal, Elance, Freelancer, Guru, 99designs, Peopleperhour, iFreelance, Upwork, ionicware, Demand Media, GetACoder.

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N310 [For Fund Of $100 Upward]

EXCHANGE RATE : $1 = N305 [For Less Fund Of $100 Downward]

All you need is just to provide us the E mail address link to your Account and once you fund is successfully confirm withdraw , Your Naira account will be credited swiftly in a minutes.

DAILY EXCHANGE TRADE LIMIT = $3000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
105 PayPal available for sale at N310 per $
Call me at 08023735251
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendygirl: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
lilkech:
105 PayPal available for sale at N310 per $

Call me at 08023735251

Your line is not going through.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
I need $600 skrill. Am buying at bank rate and not aboki rate. If you are not ready to send first, waka pass. I had a smooth transaction with someone here last week. You can be sure of getting your money within hours after your payment has been confirmed. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendygirl: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
I need paypal fund. Contact me on rukafol at yahoo.com if you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
I need Netteller between $500-$1000. Anyone with good rate shud mail me at aaustin921@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.