Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159806 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rombizniz(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2017
Buy/Sell following gift cards -
Itunes (50-100$ codes) - amazon - ebay - target - onevanilla - walmart - moneypak - reloadit - greendot - neosurf - bestbuy - paysafecard.
(Exchange btc-pm-wmz-wu-mg-skrill-neteller)
If interested then catch me

( be sure cuz u add right skype - skype name Romero Laugas, another are imposter )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 23, 2017
Who got PM for sale? I need $50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 11:01pm On May 23, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Leave them they don't know I've been watching them all day? The next thing one of them will use this public show of innocence to force one other gullible trader to send first because they don't want to be scammed? If the 2 of them are not here from now till before 10am tomorrow morning to trash out this case before all of us they are entering that list! Them think say na today I start to see visions!

A beg see vision for me o. I no fit laugh. I like your style jare.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 23, 2017
248$ Btc available for sale
415/$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2017
Amazon AQ codes available $500.. code only

rate- 300/$

contact on sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:34pm On May 23, 2017
sosy25:
My Skrill and Neteller accounts are denominated in GBP. Can we still do the transaction? If so, how?
We will call you. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:38pm On May 23, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amInigerian: 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, brainiacs!

If we assume 1 *stellar lumen* = $1, how many stellar lumens will *$2,000* buy? Answer = *2,000 stellar lumens*

If we assume *1 bitcoin = $2,000*, how many bitcoins will *$2,000* buy? Answer = ~*2,000~ *1 bitcoin*

If the price of bitcoins moves from *$2,000 to $2,010* how much have you made? *For how much will you be able to sell it?*

Answer = $2,010 x 1btc = *$2,010*

If the price of *stellar lumens(XLM)* moves from *$1 to $10* how much have you made? *For how much will you be able to sell it?*

Ans = *$10* x *2,000XLM* = *$20,000*

So if you had *$2,000* to invest in coins, which would you rather invest in? A *growing* coin that costs *$2,000* or a *growing* coming that costs *$1*?

So which low cost cryptos are on their way to super growth?

Join our whatsapp group to find out which and which in our crypto discussion class
here

https:///5zHF0iqdYob5OOlS4vzH9z

Also send a message to 08127853407 on whatsapp to get added

https:///5zHF0iqdYob5OOlS4vzH9z
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2017
Bulk supply of RMB available

Hit me up when you need it

I'm always online on whatsapp

Add 08069321572 to send whatsapp messages
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2017
$927 BTC available at 415/$ (Coinbase)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2017
137$ btc for sale 415/$ jale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Olivers and teamy77

You both need to be barred from trading with any one in the meantime and any one that trades with you does so at their own risk and should face the consequences!

I seriously don't understand how both of you will be accusing each other while the other one is online seeing both the accusations and my mentions! Immediately ones phone goes off the other one appears with screen shots and counter claims! As long as you both don't simultaneously come and slug out this scam tale with your screen shots at the same damn time in front of all these people whose trust you both need to sell your products and make cash...you shall both trade in Oyo state only!

Try again! Nonsense.......Cc: Tabbaz

hmmmm

new strategies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2017
INFORMATION

In as much as we pity scam victims here.

There is however, no single reason for you to send first to anyone simply because he has been scammed
(either TRUE scam or arranged FALSE scam story)

The onus is on everyone to guard his fund jealously

CC
ALHAJISPRAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:
Also let's watch scoield too.. they may be working hand in hand..

We are watching you also. Every 2017 monikers are suspect embarassed

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paparazzi2244: 1:04am On May 24, 2017
To save all this headaches, anyone that complain of bn scammed.. I wld suggest we brand both monikers scammers.. cuz after we don shout sey use escrow or contact verified pple dem no go hear.. And also wen dem dey whatsapp demselves we no dey dia, na when it went south we go hear.. also all this can be another format.. u can never beat all this scammers, when u are at ur own legal work dey are sitting down thinking of another way to enter.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paparazzi2244: 1:05am On May 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

Yeah watch me well well..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:
To save all this headaches, anyone that complain of bn scammed.. I wld suggest we brand both monikers scammers.. cuz after we don shout sey use escrow or contact verified pple dem no go hear.. And also wen dem dey whatsapp demselves we no dey dia, na when it went south we go hear.. also all this can be another format.. u can never beat all this scammers, when u are at ur own legal work dey are sitting down thinking of another way to enter.

Oga thanks for your contribution, but all 2017 monikers are currently potential THIEVES. I would advice you keep your suggestion till you become of age on the thread.

Nonsense, how can we brand both monikers as scammer. So, innocent should be branded scammers

WARNING
Nobody should send first to this moniker simply because of his post o. if you do, you are on your own

cc
alhajiispray - Another DINAR is here o
kaboninc
onatisi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 1:13am On May 24, 2017
Kinghenreey:

Nice one bro

Thanks for the trade bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

So obynoblitz is ajudin, claiming ajudin scam him just to scam another person.. weldne sir

the same way you emerge from nowhere started to fight scam. 1'm 60% sure you may be one of those scammers I swear. My instinct never fails

cc
alhajispray come and see o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

Yeah watch me well well..

Don't worry, you will see some mumu that will send first to you despite my warning.

Then after you scam him/her, the burial ceremony of your moniker will be celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:23am On May 24, 2017
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH ....................

Make we dey monitor monikers of everyone that is acting as if he/she is fighting scam. Once it's 2017 and got no recommendation from any

relible exchanger, let's shout ON HIM and silence him. it's their new strategies

Awon werey omo ale cool

P.S. they already know the time I usually come online to warn people and they are more active to read my write up in order to find a way out to beat us in the game. I have spotted like 3 2017 monikers reading the thread and 4 guests. They are seriously not willing to give up in the bad act until jungle justice is done on one of them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 1:25am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

Bros! You just entered, and you don be African expert?
No offense intended, but go and rest!
@Bolded, it means that if person scam you, d person shouldn't talk? Or shouldn't expose the scammer?

You have tried. Only a Thi3F would suggest that.

RedFlag!

Trade with this Photographer (paparazzi) @ YOUR OWN RISK!

ESCROW: BE CAREFUL OF MITM!

Nwata na amaro Ihe mere nna ya, ihe mere nna ya e me ya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 1:40am On May 24, 2017
Paparazzi2244:

May 2017 Moniker? And you are disturbing us here already?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amInigerian: 2:14am On May 24, 2017
ZUBY77:

I just love this thread smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:18am On May 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

No single trade completed self....
they try to be relevant ...so they can hit and run.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:

@Bolded, it means that if person scam you, d person shouldn't talk? Or shouldn't expose the scammer?

RedFlag!

That guy is probably the same dinar and that bastard called obynoblitz.

He fake it that dinar scammed obynoblitz so that he can sacrifice dinar moniker in order to use obynoblitz to scam

Now when obynoblitz scam, he went AWOL only to reappear as paparazi.

So, in essence, he want us to stop believing in scam story so that he can continue to scam with ease of mind and in a case where victim can't helped it but to talk on the thread, he advised that we ban both the victim and the scammer.

He is a little bit smart though. How I wish he use his brain for better thing instead of being a THIEF. hundreds of people here are going home with thousands of naira daily doing legitimate business. Unless, he stop, I see JUNGLE JUSTICE approaching him soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amInigerian: 2:27am On May 24, 2017
ZUBY77:

May "17 moniker + that kind of comment...
No wonder tabbaz suspects him.
It's definitely suspicious (and perhaps hipocritical) because from when has he don dey shout say use escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:

RedFlag!

@bolded,ayam confused ....you just put us for darkness there
Oga nwagbardav, una never goan sleep nah,lemme find cheap bee tee cee for u,so that hakan coman sell for u in the morning nah... undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 2:51am On May 24, 2017
amInigerian:

It's definitely suspicious (and perhaps hipocritical) because from when has he don dey shout say use escrow?

He is a ticking time bomb.
His method is to rope people into believing he is genuine.
Then he strikes like a cobra and disappear.
He can't even have patience to wait for a few months.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 2:58am On May 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:15am On May 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:

RedFlag!

descrisom:

@bolded,ayam confused ....you just put us for darkness there
Oga nwagbardav, una never goan sleep nah,lemme find cheap bee tee cee for u,so that hakan coman sell for u in the morning nah... undecided

Lol...

Translation: A child that doesn't know what happened to his/her father, That which happened to the father shall happen to him.

I hope I have shown you the light? grin

Me yaff pay my dues!

My children and others no need pay!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 3:20am On May 24, 2017
amInigerian:

@ bolded ... Was also asking myself that question. Even check his comments on other thread.. For him to claim to have been shouting use escrow, it means he has been around a long while in various shades of photography... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.