Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5171434 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brytez(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2017
$300 BTC needed at your rate.

Talk to me when you're ready. 08084660143. WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$100 Verified Paypal Available.Contact Us. See our signature
AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2017
Bitcoins needed

WhatsApp let's me swallow all. cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:16pm On May 28, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
CALL US/TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2017
nkhay:

@Alhajispray we appreciate the good job you're doing but, please review your post about @noobody; he's a trusted Payoneer buyer and always sends first to me. Thank you.

Was he accused of being a scammer? I'm asking him why even though he knows that 2017 monikers are being but on a serious trade monitoring schedule he still needs to use one when he's has others that are legit? Why does he need the grief?

Why the need for trading in the shadows?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Godlovesme521: 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
Godlovesme521:
3000usd BTC available at 405
Coinbase
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow

Especially Monika's with religious backgrounds such as pastor A, Rev B, Imam C, Jesuschild D....

We can't be looking for how to recover our lost money due to btc fall, and also be fighting scam stories too...

Me yaff talk my own oo...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
nkhay:

@Alhajispray we appreciate the good job you're doing but, please review your post about @noobody; he's a trusted Payoneer buyer and always sends first to me. Thank you.

Eshey ma!! I appreciate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow

Especially Monika's with religious backgrounds such as pastor A, Rev B, Imam C, Jesuschild D....

We can't be looking for how to recover our lost money due to btc fall, and also be fighting scam stories too...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Who vouches for you is not my _fucking business! I never accused you of being a scammer and those in the know realise that Every 2017 moniker including old ones are targets for intense scrutiny now and going forward!

As for your thinly veiled weak threat above and your senseless attempts at throwing shade in your closing remarks...I would really appreciate it if you can let me know what the consequences for disobeying them are!

In the spirit of ramandan,i forgive you sir!!

Go and recieve sense!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Now buying bitcoin at N395/$

$400 PM available at N410/$

Welcome back.. wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
$400 skrill needed.

$400 skrill needed.

Rate : 363/$.

Ps: I can pay 365 if you are supplying me all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Was he accused of being a scammer? I'm asking him why even though he knows that 2017 monikers are being but on a serious trade monitoring schedule he still needs to use one when he's has others that are legit? Why does he need the grief?

Why the need for trading in the shadows?

Your last stament,about trading in shadows,you still dont get the point,
This is my new and active moniker,
When ever i introduce my self ro sellers on whatsapp,i tell them i am noobody/kazzonline,i have nothing to hide.
You didnt accuse me of been a scammer,but your remarks clearly raised a red flag..and why did you call me seun abi na segun?nd u said u didnt accuse me of been a scammer,so what exactly did you do?was why i told you to investigate next time befor you accuse anybody irrespective of what year they opened there accounts.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow
Trade with Escrow

Especially Monika's with religious backgrounds such as pastor [b]A Rev B, Imam C, Jesuschild D....

cheesy cheesy Alhaji E , Christ4me and sons xchange , allahismyuncle,trustismyname etc

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
noobody:

In the spirit of ramandan,i forgive you sir!!

Go and recieve sense!!

Go and pick up a dictionary and learn how to properly spell the words you intend to use in throwing shade or revealing your religious beliefs!

It's Ramadan and receive! Revealing that you are dull is nothing to be proud of at your age!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
$1,180 payoneer available at N360 (non-negotiable).

First come first serve.

See contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sakaslim(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
I need 50$ with of bitcoin Asap. Legit sellers only rate not more than 395$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chijohn42k2(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Shina! Is this 2017 moniker necessary? You have been on this forum since 2008 so why not just trade with any of your other user names like the yomo...or kazzo...? The toon...has closed so let's leave that one out!

Sends first or escrow your choice!
I don't know if it is the same nobody that is common here when quoted the username will change to sobowale or sumthing else.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2017
chijohn42k2:
I don't know if it is the same nobody that is common here when quoted the username will change to sobowale or sumthing else.

I'm not sure if its the same person but Just ignore him for now! He has used that name shina in the past on some of his communications on this forum but you let me allow him keep floating for now!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Who vouches for you is not my _fucking business! I never accused you of being a scammer and those in the know realise that Every 2017 moniker including old ones are targets for intense scrutiny now and going forward!

As for your thinly veiled weak threat above and your senseless attempts at throwing shade in your closing remarks...I would really appreciate it if you can let me know what the consequences for disobeying them are!

Aji .. yoyoyo lol .. i dey follow u

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

I'm not sure if its the same person but Just ignore him for now! He has used that name shina in the past on some of his communications on this forum but you let me allow him keep floating for now!

I am warning you sir,please and please stop calling me shina,bring proof of where i ever used shina as my name on nairaland,
If you cant,it is best to shut your mouth and stop the false accusations.
Mr nairaland police,if you cant proof am shina,shut up your mouth,
My nairaland user names are noobody and kazzonline,my real names are azeez olatunji,
How does that relate to shina,

Always hav respected you on this thread,but this shows you are nothing but a big senseless fooool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
chijohn42k2:

Be very sure,befor you throw accusations around please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jjjjj2017: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
You guys should forget about the issue of 2017 moniker or whatever, guys should be careful while buying/selling. A moderator on sport section scammed many nairalanders some times ago which shows that nobody holy pass. The only permanent thing in life is change which means people can change from trustworthy fellow to scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Go and pick up a dictionary and learn how to properly spell the words you intend to use in throwing shade or revealing your religious beliefs!

It's Ramadan and receive! Revealing that you are dull is nothing to be proud of at your age!

Still been foolish as always,now you don turn english proffesor,you don dey award mark for spellings,

As ur BTC nor gree sell again na,man must sha chop,mumu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chijohn42k2(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2017
noobody:

Be very sure,befor you throw accusations around please.
OK SIR.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2017
chijohn42k2:
OK SIR.

Thanks for been matured about this!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 1:20pm On May 28, 2017
$200 amazon card available at 320. Contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noobody(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

See the demented goat that claims to be fasting! Not only are you an illiterate but you are also a bastard for thinking that anyone in his right mind who has been on nairaland since 2008 and who claims to have no skeletons now needs a 2017 moniker in order to do business and that won't raise suspicions!

Are you afraid of those who know you from your car, and phone selling and nysc hustling knowing that it is you trading here? Is it that you don't want some people to know that kazzonline, yomomen and Toosgreat are all the same? Why are all your monikers always displaying different numbers? And you think all this efforts you put into hiding in plain sight do not make you look strange?

Your _stupidity must be the post modern version. For you to still be reasoning like an untrained wild animal in 2017! So you are denying you have used the name shina before? Allah punish you there!

All i read here,false accusations,
Funny enuff my noobody moniker has been active since feb 2017.
I just started buying payooner funds just last week sunday.so its not like i knew this thread was ever in existence wey nko make me go open account,
Since you av decided to take it personal and cry like a baby we all knw you for..
I advise you to please proof i am anybody other than kazzonline and noobody

If you cant,you are just a useless noise maker ,all you knw how to do is talk,talk talk,we nor dey see the impact

Show members proof i am shina,shoe dem i am a scammer,if not shut ur useless mouth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
Kinghenreey:
$400 skrill needed.

$400 skrill needed.

Rate : 363/$.

Ps: I can pay 365 if you are supplying me all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
Laggatumuch:
i need a us verified paypal account to buy
Come to whatsapp for you US verified paypal account

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.