Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160947 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
vizboy:

You are good to go

Are you back on Skrill business?
Have you settled with your Skrill account?

I have $100 to sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Condolences
You asked him if he's legit and expected him to say no? undecided

You should have asked for escrow
But then..... You sef bin wan buy wetin dem dey sell for 430/440 for 400 shocked

Awango:

More proofs

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Random75: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Singapore1:
Now I see the reason why the scammers will keep trying their luck.. Even the way he day respond on whatsapp should be enough to make you run

I wonder when we are going to be wiser

That guy wey dey reply in mono word
True talk @mono word Lolzzz
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

Have settled with your Skrill account?

I have $100 to sell

Interested, rate?
What's your contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
$90 skril available at 430/$
.See signature for contact

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Still available $1000 Skrill for sale at 435/$.

Yes, escrow is allowed.

0806********* (call or whatsapp)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Appguru:
Still available $1000 Skrill for sale at 435/$.

Yes, escrow is allowed.

0806***270***8160 (call or whatsapp)

efuks:
$90 skril available at 430/$
.See signature for contact

Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Condolences You asked him if he's legit and expected him to say no? undecided
You should have asked for escrow But then..... You sef bin wan buy wetin dem dey sell for 430/440 for 400 shocked

Lol OK nau
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

Have settled with your Skrill account?

I have $100 to sell

Am still waiting for then. Today making it a week and two days.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrTour: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
The reason why most people get scammed is due to the anxiety attached with buying DOLLAR.

Most buyers are too excited to carry out thorough investigation due to the fear of losing out on something that potentially looks like a good deal.

If a Dollar seller who you are unsure about gives you a very good deal, DO NOT send all the money at once.

Firstly hold him down with a conversation and in this scenario the amount was for $40, rather than sending the whole 16K at once tell him your risk limit is N4000 per transaction (this is for example purposes, you can go lower). A scammer who intended to get 16K will be left with 4K and he probably think twice and call it off.

Alternatively tell him to give you time to ask for known witnesses on the forum.

Do not be too excited to buy, that's the most important rule.

Scamming cannot be eliminated but you can reduce or mitigate it.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
izikjon:

Interested, rate?
What's your contact

I am selling for 420/$

I have dealt with vizboy (Victor) twice, very trustworthy and swiftly.

I did $55 with Singapore on Saturday, $100 this morning but returned my money because of account limitation.
How trusted are you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Singapore1:
Now I see the reason why the scammers will keep trying their luck.. Even the way he day respond on whatsapp should be enough to make you run

I wonder when we are going to be wiser

That guy wey dey reply in mono word

I was even surprised. Never new people can be so cheaply scammed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
vizboy:

Am still waiting for then. Today making it a week and two days.

It's taking too long my broda.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

I am selling for 420/$

I have dealt with vizboy (Victor) twice, very trustworthy and swiftly.

I did $55 with Singapore on Saturday, $100 this morning but returned my money because of account limitation.
How trusted are you?

A check on my record here will tell you more bro... What's your contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
tooltip:
replied you . waiting for your response

Replied? Where? Not seeing nothing o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
izikjon:

A check on my record here will tell you more bro... What's your contact?

Sorry, me i no see any record oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

Sorry, me i no see any record oo

Na wa.....drop your contact, abi you still de fear if I still pay first?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adulphus(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
No body won sell for me Neteller? 50k usd needed....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

It's taking too long my broda.

What am I to do but wait for them pending when they finish their investigation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrTour:
The reason why most people get scammed is due to the anxiety attached with buying DOLLAR.

Most buyers are too excited to carry out thorough investigation due to the fear of losing out on something that potentially looks like a good deal.

If a Dollar seller who you are unsure about gives you a very good deal, DO NOT send all the money at once.

Firstly hold him down with a conversation and in this scenario the amount was for $40, rather than sending the whole 16K at once tell him your risk limit is N4000 per transaction (this is for example purposes, you can go lower). A scammer who intended to get 16K will be left with 4K and he probably think twice and call it off.

Alternatively tell him to give you time to ask for known witnesses on the forum.

Do not be too excited to buy, that's the most important rule.

Scamming cannot be eliminated but you can reduce or mitigate it.

very true bro
He should just know that I don't loose my money
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Awango:

very true bro
He should just know that I don't loose my money
grin grin grin

Bro, you fall my hand o...even if the guy no one scam you, you gave him all the reasons to. To now make matters worse, you told him you were in the process of blocking his account shocked thereby giving him time to quickly make the money disappear cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
izikjon:

Dropped.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
izikjon:

Bros E no reach make I dey fear?
You no see wetin dey happen for here everyday? Including today wey still dey fresh.

Anyway, let me have your contact.
I'll give a call.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Am still buying iTunes Gift Card.

Contact on My Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
efuks:
$90 skril available at 430/$ .See signature for contact
money sent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
1000 pounds for sale at 555 ₦/£. physical cash.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
legendary11:

Bros E no reach make I dey fear?
You no see wetin dey happen for here everyday? Including today wey still dey fresh.

Anyway, let me have your contact.
I'll give a call.

Izikjon is legit. you can go ahead with your deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Condolences
You asked him if he's legit and expected him to say no? undecided

You should have asked for escrow
But then..... You sef bin wan buy wetin dem dey sell for 430/440 for 400 shocked

fx things. s-cam-mer-s ti take over
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
tumababa:

fx things. s-cam-mer-s ti take over

grin grin grin

I dey happy I no know why
@Gabcos No return my money ooo you hear abeg no return am
You enter bike go withdraw my money abi make e for fast...Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin

$1000 skrill sold to Izikjon

Madam LadyF helped us with escrow.

Izikjon = Less talk, More of Action.
LadyF = Madam Integrity, Madam Reliability (Even by 12AM Mid-night). 3 gbosaa!!!

Both are highly recommended. Many thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
vizboy:

What am I to do but wait for them pending when they finish their investigation

Dey don restore my account ooo
PayPal vs Singapore 6 - 0
Payoneer vs Singapore uncountable - 0 ( still counting)
Skrill vs Singapore 0-0 ( sent them birth certificate, international passport and CAC certificate).
Netteller vs Singapore 1-0

grin

Narrow escape

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Awango: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
efuks:
$90 skril available at 430/$ .See signature for contact
bought he is legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.