Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157023 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
$2000(4*500$) amazon gift card Available at 320/$
$600(1*100$ and 1*500$) amazon gift card Available too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dani4tech(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2017
modath:

370... Lemme take it off your hands...
Whatsapp on siggy..
Just sent you a msg on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

yomielov was never a trusted by all person. we are only dealing base on several previous deals that went right.

This kind of scam is what nobody can escape. once you are dealing with someone severally without issue. You become more relaxed

One other thing I've observed is that people are just so ready/ waiting to go into victim blaming/ shaming / mocking mode.... Most of these people build trust and bam just hit and scurry to a corner...

No one should pile more salt on injury abeg... embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Dani4tech:

Just sent you a msg on whatsapp

Seen... thx

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
agarawu23:

If deals can't be completed within 24hrs maximum, another thing is there.

Honestly, he can't be giving u that story of getting scammed o, u sold directly to him and he will be the one to pay. He should pay u and hunt the person that scammed him.

@ bolded is why i bring out the issue so that people won't say I keep it a secret. the deal was on friday 9th of this month. today is Wednesday 14th. I think I am patient enough and i have given him a grace of old time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
scoield:

Anoda mistake.. now u av tipped him.. u shud av just communicated dis with tabbaz privately and not openly.. he cud b reading dis and now making moves to flee.. 2mill aint a small cash bro

I trust yomi won't flee and leave his family plus business cos of 2m. He might just be facing financial challenges presently. I doubt he is a criminal........ but if he flees, that means he purposely scam them. He said he was scammed, so I see no reason why he should run away if he has evidence to back up his claim.

I might meet him today or tomorrow to hear his side and see things for myself to be sure he was truly scammed and even if he was scammed, it won't stop him from paying ppl's money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tomm2580(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
$420 skrill available at 345

Whatsapp at signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2017
$2,000btc available at 375

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2017
scoield:
So I am pleased to say I av gotten my money back from obyno.. travelled down to abia state to report d case and he was apprehended and interrogated... after all he said d reason he withheld my funds was cos he was angry I tagged him a fraud too early despit him pleading with me dat I should give him time cos his boss was at d office and unfortunately his ba3 went off also later durin dat same day but only for him to put his fone back on to see I had tagged him a fraud on nairaland and updated all his details and pic on nairaland which meant it wud b hard or next to impossible for him to do biz on dis platform anymore..he said he had plans to send back ma cash but his acct had been blocked some days prior to my arrival at abia state. After all said and done he transferred d cash to me and apologised for all and I left..

Don't get it twisted.
He wouldn't have paid if u didn't took that step. Na their way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2017
$50 Skrill available
Buying and Selling Paypal, Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill at attractive rate.

Call/ Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
JUST CALL/TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2017
bolajiboi:

@Tabbaz i think is inappropriate to drag Bolayei into this. stop raising a dead ish. my 2 cents.

is it not the same scenario
both of them purchase what they don't have naira to pay for cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Dani4tech:
$12 bitcoin for sale(375/$)...cash needed urgently
I can buy for 365 /$ if you are ready
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dani4tech(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2017
frankmoney:
I can buy for 365 /$ if you are ready
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
564$ Payoneer at 350/$

300$ Bitcoin from paxful at 378/$

564$ Payoneer at 350/$

564$ Payoneer at 350/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
BUYING BITCOIN AT 370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
$90 bitcoin for sale(370/$)...
Fast morning call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by charsobodo(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

$230 Payoneer @ 345/$

Come to WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
$269 btc available @380 call and Whatsapp on 08103524151
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Kinghenreey:

$1300 LEFT. same rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
ITbomb:
Fast morning call

Chat me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Tabbaz:

Beware of this moniker.

He is owing four Nairalanders myself inclusive a sum of 2million naira since last week Friday and has refused to pay a kobo

He bought coins from us and we sent first because it's not our first deal. I think he fool us by paying for all the previous deals and also forming Boss on nairaland.

I give him today latest before I tag him a Thief and upload all his information including his picture, wife and son.

No wonder he was insisting on bringing down the trusted list. Now I know his motive

More update later

Cc
Funlord2
you have jumped to conclusion on this. When you are fully aware of the whole situation.

I will explain this,on the 9th of June, a regular buyer contacted me for $5343 ,which he paid cheque to my account.. I got an alert of the payment, and I have concluded a payment has been made. I never knew it was a cheque payment, since at that time,I had no access to my GTB app,I thought it was normal book balance issue.( it was even som

Tabbaz,after all the plead of been given a grace of little time to sort things out in the WhatsApp group, you came out to write this,I was working out thing to sort this out at the shortest possible time..the said cheque has been gotten,and I am making contact to get the info on the cheque in order to involve the law enforcement by going to Akure.

This is just a phrase that will pass, I accept, I am guilty, but it was just an over-trust of a buyer that caused this.

One thing I know is that,we have been in the group for a long time,we have done several deals,now you are judging me by one single deal gone wrong.

I have never scammed,and I don't think I will start now..

Agarawu23 has called,I will be meeting him today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otunbadan(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2017
ITbomb:
Fast morning call

081.34....79===35@74 whatsapp I want
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2017
scoield:
So I am pleased to say I av gotten my money back from obyno.. travelled down to abia state to report d case and he was apprehended and interrogated... after all he said d reason he withheld my funds was cos he was angry I tagged him a fraud too early despit him pleading with me dat I should give him time cos his boss was at d office and unfortunately his ba3 went off also later durin dat same day but only for him to put his fone back on to see I had tagged him a fraud on nairaland and updated all his details and pic on nairaland which meant it wud b hard or next to impossible for him to do biz on dis platform anymore..he said he had plans to send back ma cash but his acct had been blocked some days prior to my arrival at abia state. After all said and done he transferred d cash to me and apologised for all and I left..
He was angry with your money
That is never an excuse, he's a scammer

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Yomieluv:
you have jumped to conclusion on this. When you are fully aware of the whole situation.

I will explain this,on the 9th of June, a regular buyer contacted me for $5343 ,which he paid cheque to my account.. I got an alert of the payment, and I have concluded a payment has been made. I never knew it was a cheque payment, since at that time,I had no access to my GTB app,I thought it was normal book balance issue.( it was even som

Tabbaz,after all the plead of been given a grace of little time to sort things out in the WhatsApp group, you came out to write this,I was working out thing to sort this out at the shortest possible time..the said cheque has been gotten,and I am making contact to get the info on the cheque in order to involve the law enforcement by going to Akure.

This is just a phrase that will pass, I accept, I am guilty, but it was just an over-trust of a buyer that caused this.

One thing I know is that,we have been in the group for a long time,we have done several deals,now you are judging me by one single deal gone wrong.

Yes... I will be meeting him this morning.

I said it that he isn't a criminal and won't flee cos of 2m if he didn't had the intention of scamming.

Shits happen in this our business.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Fund your Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfct Money @ N385 per USD.
Sell Neteller and webmoney us @ N325 per USD ,
Sell Bitcoin and PM to us @ N360 per USD

Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
iboboyswag:
The problem here is the constant massage of each others ego and support of each others fraudulent actions..... Common sense has taught me to tread carefully and trade quietly.

If this commaradie don't stop such that you people start to x-ray issues on their merit and nip in the bud any similitude of a scam, the issue of scam on this thread would continue. I make bold to say that the actions of the gang of so called trusted continue to encourage scams...... all one with evil intent has to do is become quite frequent in your comments, kiss their butts on any issue and as my guys go say, form serious clinching by doing a couple of good deals then bam! You are in - trusted!

A few examples btw 10th and today comes to mind. My advice to any newbie is this, don't mind any useless praise singing of any moniker you see here ..... do serious due diligence before you part with your hard earned cash and please when in doubt always use escrow even if the the trade is only $10 (you all gathered to mock one guy the last time because of the amount involved in a transaction he had some delay in payment from one of your trusted and "queen" ) and if the person is pushkin, tabbaz, hassantazzan e.t.c

Peace!

Those wen Neva see soap baf 9 de make thrashy comment like dis....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Skrill and Neteller available now

Total 1000$

Rate : 355/$ (negotiable)...

Come
WhatsApp me let's deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Yomieluv:

good to see you respond on the thread upon all my PM to you on whatspap with no reply.

here is my story

1. I sold to you, and you never told me you would pay after you receive money from your client. Of course I said it that I sent first because of our several deals that went right

2. I asked you when are you gonna pay, you have no specific date. You are waiting until you nab the so called buyer that scammed you

3. I requested for your chat history with the said scammer, you said you lost it because you changed phone. which means there is no evidence that you were scammed to start with, but its not even my headache. Because if you get profit or loss it should not be my cup of tea.

I sold to you, and I espect to be paid immediately base on our term of trade.

I also bought coins and got scammed outside nairaland of which the person that sold to me didn't know a thing about it till date. Why? because it's not his problem, so why should I bother him. He sold to me and deliver, anything after that is my cup of tea.

I am amazed as to the way you come out here pleading again. are you telling me you have no 2million in your account all these while?

You took coins from me (2million naira worth) and 3 other pees (dollaflow inclusive). the coins is stolen as you told us. Our money is the coins. are you claiming you have no running capital for your own business

why must we wait until you nab the person you claimed scammed you.

You are lucky i'm not in Nigeria, the game would have changed I swear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaeyikeh(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
$25 btc needed ASAP whatsapp 080..616..499..92
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oluwo1: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
$350 btc in paxful for sale @ =N=375

Whatsapp 0-708740406-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.