Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161104 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
stevolinkon40:

For you to have said this you don't know how paypal work according to Singapor. The last trasaction on the account must be the reason for the limitation because paypal limits accounts immediately the security is triggered according to him.

One of my paypal account that I didn't even use for more than a week. I woke to get limit message and another trasaction carried out on the day or that week..
Na sitdown look we dey.

I really don't enjoy it when people say stuff with all confidence but there are many facts to err the so called confident points. My previous post, I mentioned how I got limited 24 hours after adding and confirming a bank. I didn't even have any transactions that day, no inflows, no outflows.

I repeat, limitations can come immediately or after 24hours or more. Some limitations are engendered by reviews, some are engendered by PayPal bot, the ones by PayPal bots are always immediate, the ones that aren't immediate are ones that arise from security system alerting PayPal team and after review, limitation is placed on the account.
Look, I am not here to prove who knows paypal more or not, I state facts without sentiments, I am not after any accolade from anywhere, but a very rational way to sort this whole issue out.

I have been limited 24 hours after, I have friends who were even offline, without any transactions and received a limitation email. Someone did a withdrawal from a US website using a UAE paypal, he was permanently limited the next day.

Please, let's drop the I sabi paypal pass you, and let's focus on the issue. We aren't here to get badges on who knows paypal better.

cc: Lokoyen, Singapore1, Funlord, Mynd44, Tabbaz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

no no .. if i am the one you do this to, you wouldnt need to tell me you are in ALAKIA ...
i will find IT !!!

And stop using the curse words .. it's useless .. i dont believe in it !!!

By their words you know where and how they were raised. He even had to guts to tell me I made him miss church chai see the way people malign God's name all in the name of religion piousness cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Ogbeni if u get liver make we see.Come and check the account urself.

God will destroy anybody's handwork and life's work for being sentimental here when u know the truth. I don't curse but i will do it.

If truly she wanted peace she for no dey make up stories here.

Likewise God will destroy anyones family ,children ,wife who keeps using his name to hide the truth and perpetrate evil. Such persons wont know peace for one day of their lives and that person family shall be a family of sorrow tears and blood.
Such a person shall spend all his day wallowing from one disaster to the other on his children and family

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
$127 PayPal for sale

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen, you have been cursing since rather than face issues and answer questions.

So much for a grown man and and a businessman. I no go even add say you dey go church.

Go back to Ijebu, leave our Ibadan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
@ funlord, I think you all need to go back to scrutinize lokoyen paypal account. There were lots of other transactions after maserio sellers' refunded hence, we can say it was not her refund that caused the limitation.

That she will not get shi shi is an intention to unnecessarily make maserio bear his loss. Lokoyen paid iyemik so why has he refused to pay her?

When did Lokoyen pay iyemik?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tobtex:

I really don't enjoy it when people say stuff with all confidence but there are many facts to err the so called confident points. My previous post, I mentioned how I got limited 24 hours after adding and confirming a bank. I didn't even have any transactions that day, no inflows, no outflows.

I repeat, limitations can come immediately or after 24hours or more. Some limitations are engendered by reviews, some are engendered by PayPal bot, the ones by PayPal bots are always immediate, the ones that aren't immediate are ones that arise from security system alerting PayPal team and after review, limitation is placed on the account.
Look, I am not here to prove who knows paypal more or not, I state facts without sentiments, I am not after any accolade from anywhere, but a very rational way to sort this whole issue out.

I have been limited 24 hours after, I have friends who were even offline, without any transactions and received a limitation email. Someone did a withdrawal from a US website using a UAE paypal, he was permanently limited the next day.

Please, let's drop the I sabi paypal pass you, and let's focus on the issue. We aren't here to get badges on who knows paypal better.

cc: Lokoyen, Singapore1, Funlord, Mynd44, Tabbaz

seems you still don't get it .. no one can say for a fact what caused it ..

but saying her transaction caused it .. is unacceptable

would you agree?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amen
Ase waaa

onatisi:

Likewise God will destroy anyones family ,children ,wife who keeps using his name to hide the truth and perpetrate evil. Such persons wont know peace for one day of their lives and that person family shall be a family of sorrow tears and blood.
Such a person shall spend all his day wallowing from one disaster to the other on his children and family

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Mariesio post=58215076][/quote]

show the whole conversation woman.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Iyemik:

You see now... And Bookiemart01 has mentioned boldly that Lokoyen Paid Iyemik...

We all just need to drop sentiments aside before making remarks and dropping our says.

God dey sha. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

'liver' is not a threat my broda! If he can come i will welcome him. We both see the account together and analyze it since he is in ibadan.

Tabbaz was fully briefed on this case before he asked me to comply by providing the screenshot. Which i did. This case is simple she is the one making it big.Am not a trouble maker but i hate being pushed to the wall

what do you understand by being pushed to the wall? in all you do in public, you must be civil with your words. you need to learn it.
coming to what you said on tabbaz i repeat, tabbaz is human and can give the wrong verdict. secondly the onus is on you to prove with every fact available that her funds caused your account to have issues. If you cant you have full responsibility to refund her as soon as possible. if you prove it then she waits for 180 days. but with all i have seen here, i have not seen any glaring fact that made her funds to cause the limitation of your act or is there any new development ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Iyemik:

You see my broda! Dey are just palcing curses on their own head.

Iymik that was even helping me out with the limitation. Gof bless you my broda.

Iymik refund came after mariesion refund occurred and he is not even disturbing me cos he understand paypal..One of the paypal guru i respect.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Iyemik:

May be she tot i paid you, hence her public outcry.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make una no use curse destroy today's business for others...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
You and curse...
Owo ogbede ba gbe noni gbogbo e
arigisegi....

Lokoyen:

You see my broda! Dey are just palcing curses on their own head.

Iymik that was even helping me out with the limitation. Gof bless you my broda.

Iymik refund came after mariesion refund occurred and he is not even disturbing me cos he understand paypal..One of the paypal guru i respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
You and curse...
Owo ogbede ba gbe noni gbogbo e
arigisegi....

Av not tasted anything food today. Am using the mouth to curse anyone who want to tarnish my image. So watchout!

If you can't settle matter just keep quiet.

Mafi ori e ru epe lo le!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
adedayor08:
Come with your bitcoin we are still buying

Btc @362/$

Gift card $100= NGN23000

Still buying??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

seems you still don't get it .. no one can say for a fact what caused it ..

but saying her transaction caused it .. is unacceptable

would you agree?

Exactly the resolution I have come to realise bruh.

Like I mentioned earlier, anything could have caused it. And the fact the Lokoyen mentioned his account was limited on 22nd even though transaction occured 23rd became my weird concern.

Mariesio just sent a snapshot showing 22nd as date, and Lokoyen said "I cannot send out since the refund... blablabla"

Now this is where we all need to start our comments from, things have gone zigzag from that point on 22nd he said he couldn't send out and yet, stuff happened on 23rd

Lokoyen. My sincere opinion, I would strong and humbly advise a workable resolution between thyself and Mariesio.

Tempers have flared, words have gone upon words, retorts provoking anger etc. If there is any one way to solve this, we all should reset and seek an amicable ending.

I personally believe "shady funds" got Lokoyen over the edge of patience.
Also, I think Mariesio should calm down and people who can help resolve matter should try and work things out between Lokoyen and Mariesio.

No one wants to be cheated, provoked nor taken for granted.

Let's all come to one acceptable resolution and conclude on what would work for both parties.

In the MEANTIME,

$121 un-limited paypal funds for sale grin grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Already having cold feet mehn... Today fight no be here o...

Don't let this distract you all from the fact that I am still buying BTC at TGIF rates...

God no go allow me trade paypal with all these wahala o...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tobtex:

You see now... And Bookiemart01 has mentioned boldly that Lokoyen Paid Iyemik...

We all just need to drop sentiments aside before making remarks and dropping our says.

God dey sha. undecided undecided
So if I pay you for ebay checkout and it didnt go through ,you will tell me to wait for 5 months before I get my refund because the person who did the checkout paypal has been limited ? Can you take that? So u want he to go and tell her clients that abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Lokoyen, you have been cursing since rather than face issues and answer questions.

So much for a grown man and and a businessman. I no go even add say you dey go church.

Go back to Ijebu, leave our Ibadan

LOl...did u even read all my defences. U were biased seriously ko da now! I won't i curse people that want to bring me down?

You were after mariesio!!!

Honestly am vexed, is it because its a lady that is involved!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Your elders that were on 7 days dry fasting said more than this..
Your curse cannot do jack and I cannot be intimidated....

The hands a banana lifts, he lands it on himself

Arigisegi, lo man fi ori ara e ru....

May I fremind you you actually have a dented image so many of us know of but decided to keep mute?

Lastly, no causeless curse..

Lokoyen:

Av not tasted anything food today. Am using the mouth to curse anyone who want to tarnish my image. So watchout!

If you can't settle matter just keep quiet.

Mafi ori e ru epe lo le!!!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
And the case study continues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
onatisi:

So if I pay you for ebay checkout and it didnt go through ,you will tell me to wait for 5 months before I get my refund because the person who did the checkout paypal has been limited ? Can you take that?

Bro its not a failed transaction! The echout was successful and i av the receipt here with me. The sellers refunded!

Cant u get the picture?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AYOUNG(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Your elders that were on 7 days dry fasting said more than this..
Your curse cannot do jack and I cannot be intimidated....

The hands a banana lifts, he lands it on himself

Arigisegi, lo man fi ori ara e ru....

May I fremind you you actually have a dented image so many of us know of but decided to keep mute?

Lastly, no causeless curse..

Watch out u will know not everybody u meddle into their affairs.

Wa be be gbeyin ni!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
No, my gross is that you blamed the limitation on maserio's refund wheich yoiu and I know is not the case

Lokoyen:

LOl...did u even read all my defences. U were biased seriously ko da now! I won't i curse people that want to bring me down?

You were after mariesio!!!

Honestly am vexed, is it because its a lady that is involved!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by truexgoldcom(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
BTC n PM available for INSTANT funding!

Whatsapp: 08022589434

Msgs only!

Tnx.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Bro its not a failed transaction! The echout was successful and i av the receipt here with me. The sellers refunded!

Cant u get the picture?
ok fine. The seller refunded.
Your paypal has been limited
Both of you should come to a compromise ,not the one sided stance you took yesterday. Both of you should find a common ground and bear the risk. Not the way you insisted that it was her payment which caused the limitation

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ijebu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shey you know bebeto?

Lokoyen:

Watch out u will know not everybody u meddle into their affairs.

Wa be be gbeyin ni!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
onatisi:

So if I pay you for ebay checkout and it didnt go through ,you will tell me to wait for 5 months before I get my refund because the person who did the checkout paypal has been limited ? Can you take that? So u want he to go and tell her clients that abi?

Onatisi, Nope.

I have posted something about this before. You will be taking me back bruh.

I'm not in support of holding back someone else's money for 180 days.

Messages upon messages already, it would be unjust if you "police" me on that just one statement today.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Onatisi, Singapore1, Tabbaz and everyone.

Please I need an answer to this

Mariesio, Did Lokoyen warn you that this transaction(s) might lead to his account getting closed and you agreed to continue?

Please answer fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.