Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5146246 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Josh121:

He is the only person that escrow for me successfully

Ask him where he is rushing to? Rush and then fall into the den of scams and then start regretting and shouting "add this number to the list?"... I can't even believe that is the same guy that I wasted my money and time calling one day in order to save him from a scammer? The same person that someone called me in private yesterday over his credibility and I vouched for? Some of these traders are just ungrateful pricks!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
500$ netteller for sale at 340/$

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Josh121(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
funlord:

Ask him where he is rushing to? Rush and then fall into the den of scams and then start regretting and shouting "add this number to the list?"... I can't even believe that is the same guy that I wasted my money and time calling one day in order to save him from a scammer? Some of these traders are just ungrateful pricks!

If no body ready wait me no de rush

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaycodes: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Etinosajay:

Drop your contact if still available or contact me . Number on whatsapp

Sold to Etinosajay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Still buying

Affordable

Skrill l Neteller l Payoneer l Bitcoin

Click on my whatsApp Link below let's deal!.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2017
3k+ Paxful BTC needed at softrate. Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2017
$937 BTC available @360 flat
Paxful wallet
Scammers should keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2017
$181 Payoneer available for 345.

Please quote me if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2017
DoyenExchange:
BUY/SELL: Skrill & Neteller $20, $45, $60, $80, $100 - $3000 etc --> Available.

PerfectMoney (PM) $20, $40, $80, $100 -- $1000 etc --> Available.

USA Verified (FnF/GnS) Paypal $20, PP $40, PP $70, PP $100, Paypal $2500 etc, UpWork, Fiverr, Freelancer Funds (paypal) etc --> Available
. See our signature.
Always Available. Buying/Selling? Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
funlord:

Ask him where he is rushing to? Rush and then fall into the den of scams and then start regretting and shouting "add this number to the list?"... I can't even believe that is the same guy that I wasted my money and time calling one day in order to save him from a scammer? The same person that someone called me in private yesterday over his credibility and I vouched for? Some of these traders are just ungrateful pricks!
Hope you are not mistaken pls?
Who do you call?
And sorry did i contact him to come and buy my funds?
And even did i told him not to bring you in?
And did he tell you that we even wait on about 6hours?
And did he even tell you not only a deal he has delayed?
And also did he let you know I'm not the only on he does this to?
And did you know he believes all other people doing escrow are not trusted to him ?
Abeg oga ,confirm your review very well,i have never contacted you about any scam allegations before and
Pls get the fact,people always ready for my fund and people that will even send first to me...
Hello Oga,don't try to outshine more than people praise you.
Pls,don't judge on one side Oga

Unless ,people like Ladyf,kaboninc,AnthonyKezzy,Zuby77,willian10, turned scammer that's when i can say i have been scammed,
But once they are still legit... forget ...
I sells all time here and even you don't send first or bring reputable Escrow, i don't deal.
I don't rush bro..
And self most people who contacts me for fund send first. So i see no reason why on person is ready to send first with good rate and one person will be telling me to wait for more than 4hours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
kingsilly:

I have $35 worth
You want
nice doing business with you...
Singapore1 thanks for the escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kadafs: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
BOSS

3RNEST:
Still buying

Affordable

Skrill l Neteller l Payoneer l Bitcoin

Click on my whatsApp Link below let's deal!.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
$80 btc needed at 355/$

Click on the WhatsApp link below if you have.

Instant payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Josh121(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2017
descrisom:

Hope you are not mistaken pls?
Who do you call?
And sorry did i contact him to come and buy my funds?
And even did i told him not to bring you in?
And did he tell you that we even wait on about 6hours?
And did he even tell you not only a deal he has delayed?
And also did he let you know I'm not the only on he does this to?
And did you know he believes all other people doing escrow are not trusted to him ?
Abeg oga ,confirm your review very well,i have never contacted you about any scam allegations before and
Pls get the fact,people always ready for my fund and people that will even send first to me...
Hello Oga,don't try to outshine more than people praise you.
Pls,don't judge on one side Oga

Bro , you are not the only one but I guess i never scam anyone or tell someone i dont want to buy except I already got deal from some where else i will tell you i got it some where else , I dont waste anybody time , if you cant wait for my escrow to come online what do you want me to do , i saw a deal by midnight told you I will deal in the morning when my escrow is up , you ask someone else to contact me and I told the person same thing . which one come be time wasting there ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
trendyprettygir:
$181 Payoneer available for 345.

Please quote me if interested.

Quote me to buy at 340.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
$10 skrill need 08167706560 on telegram
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
KALMA1:
$10 skrill need 08167706560 on telegram
come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Josh121:

Bro , you are not the only one but I guess i never scam anyone or tell someone i dont want to buy except I already got deal from some where else i will tell you i got it some where else , I dont waste anybody time , if you cant wait for my escrow to come online what do you want me to do , i saw a deal by midnight told you I will deal in the morning when my escrow is up , you ask someone else to contact me and I told the person same thing . which one come be time wasting there ?
Hello,i don't like fighting cos everybody nah him own boss,nobody dey feed anybody here, respect is reciprocal ,but Funlord don't have to judge based say you dey use him very well for escrow..
Toluxa1 AnthonyKezzy and inze know this...i don't stock btc ,i sells immediately... So why will i have to be waiting for so long when other people that want to buy and will even send first to me are on chats ? Na my business, if you are not reputable here,i don't send first,i embrace escrow and i have never disagree that with anybody.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abbey1987: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Any btc in da house? I'm here for heavy purchase
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mumels(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
In urgent need of $17 netteller. Please make someone come to my rescue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
I just got $2000 from @RichYoungRuler, smoothest deal ever. Nice dude i must say, more $3000 needed. whatsap ,y signature

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
DoyenExchange:

Always Available. Buying/Selling? Just call or Text us etc.

tsowems:
$200 Paypal available for FNF. Whatsapp 07033502761

Waiting on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RichYoungRuler(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
I just got $2000 from @RichYoungRuler, smoothest deal ever. Nice dude i must say, more $3000 needed. whatsap ,y signature
Was great dealing with you too. Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
ryusufu:
$245 paypal checkout needed

Hello I can do your PayPal checkout for you with ease. please contact me. whatsapp/call/text 0.7.0.8.7.1.3.9.2.4.1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kadafs: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
$36 skrill available at #330
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Quote me to buy at 340.
Quote you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
stevenadelowo:
$937 BTC available @360 flat
Paxful wallet
Scammers should keep off
sold to zubby77
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eraly(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Quote me to buy at 340.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
208 dollar btc available at 355/ dollar.. Contact in signature... Only serious buyers please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Tytswagz:
208 dollar btc available at 355/ dollar.. Contact in signature... Only serious buyers please

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dani4tech(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.