Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137335 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
retronaija:
Do you have for sale? Btc payments?

Not at this time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by retronaija: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks
nkhay:

Not at this time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
- Still Buying

- Skrill FUND

- Paxful Bitcoin

Min. - Max (100$ - $1000)

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spartacus11(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
imarrpopson:
Guys beware this guy just claimed to be hazzantazzan.
Thank God i searched his number on nairaland.
CFC?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by princedrhym(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
PayPal $79 available if interested contact asap.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tsowems(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
You still qoute bro. Still appearing. Delete the qoute tag to make it ordinary post. Thanks
OPYLALAASH:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abuhazzan
I have $72 bitcoin for sale @#340

Should i come to your whatsapp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
3RNEST:
- Still Buying

- Skrill FUND

- Paxful Bitcoin

Min. - Max (100$ - $1000)

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal..........

$72 paxful btc for sale at #340
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have $30 paypal for sale....Need a genuine buyer. Quote me for deal and your rate. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
200usd ebay checkout or any site checkout available.

contact via call or whatsapp via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunboy:
Now buying PayPal withdrawals, Payoneer all at amazing rates.
Instant payment as usual.
Contact in signature.

I have $150 on Upwork.
What's your unit price through Paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Abuhazzan
I have $72 bitcoin for sale @#340

Should i come to your whatsapp?
Yes come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bitcoin needed@335
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
i urgently need to sell $100 btc, anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spartacus11(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
onatisi:
easiest ways to prevent getting scammed

1) dont be in a rush, keep your cool and dont jump like a frog or kangaroo at all offers

2)ask the person to quote you on the thread with their moniker. once the answer is negative , gently move on with a bottle of sprite till you get another offer

3)after the person has quoted you , ask around for escrow from any reputable person , dont be in a rush to send ur funds or goods, they wont disappear from your wallet if you reject the deal

4)lastly follow your instincts and your heart, dont overlook the slightest detail or sign of any information discrepancies.

5) always have it in mind that there is enough for everyone , so dont believe if you come to the thread to ask about someone, that others will hijack your deal. if they do,then let them hijacker your scammer. always remember this is a FACELESS FORUM ,IT IS EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF OR HERSELF. so if you are scammed , the worst that can happen here is for 2 pages to be dedicated in discussing your issue with ppl eating pop corn while they chat about it, after 30 minutes everyone moves on.

take precaution and guard your business interests, NOONE HERE WILL GUARD YOUR BUSINESS INTEREST FOR YOU.

Kin sha ti lowo

I find dis tip talk very useful, as a newbie here I will take dis to heart

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by princedrhym(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
REMEMBER I WAS SCAM HERE FEW DAYS BACK, SO I TRIED POSTING AN AID AGAIN AND BEHOLD ONE STUPID BOY CONTACTED ME TO DEAL WITH A FAKE NAME AGAIN THESE TIME( Kareemsaheed) THAT'S THE NAME HE USED. WHEN I ASK HIM TO MENTION ME HE COULDN'T AND ASK TO CLOSE THE DEAL, THIS IS THE SCAMMER NUMBER. +234 701 040 3991 I WILL ALSO POST SCREEN SHOTS SHORTLY

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Really. did you read the convo? which bank gives you minimal withdrawing limit that you can't withdraw?
which seller request for airtime just so as to disappear after you sent it.
then is he austin4real?

Abeg read well. before you start typing like ....

nairanaira12:

How does his decision not to send first make him a scammer? Should we refer you back to primary school to learn the meaning of scam?

By the way, which law says you must always receive first? Are you a child with reasoning deficiency or what?

What even gave you this funny sense of false superiority that you must always receive first? Are you the owner of Nigeria, this forum, this thread or what? Some people and their thoughtless conducts can be disgusting.

You will send first if you are serious about the money. Or goan be looking for who will sell $3skrill to you.

Nonsense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
need $30 skrill
HEFAIROHLUWA:
$48 SKRILL FUNDS LEFT.. Bitcoin needed@330-335/$.. Any amount is welcome.. Click on the link below for whatsapp..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rmb available:

To any Alipay acct, Bank Transfer or Wechat pay

10,000rmb to 80,000rmb

Instant payment, if u are not direct buyer pls dont contact me.

Very workable rate.

call or text me on watsapp and call my MTN line if it suits you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
i guess i should just have accepted him asking me to send cards as payment then because his bank will not allow him withdraw if transfered to his account.
Or when i quoted the real austin4real on the thread to confirm if he is truly the one i am about to deal with , i should not have done that right.
Tabbaz:

It's high time we discourage posting of pictures on this forum without convincing prove.

Mr. Poster, what evidence do you have that the real owner of the picture is the one that scam you. If you are a scammer, would you ever use your real picture on WhatsApp dp

Cc
Puskin
Dominique
Mynd44

Please kindly assist to remove the post containing this picture until the poster prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that the real identity in the picture scammed him

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2sexyus: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
yeah..I'm escrowing the 2 of you
baba, i mention u for my thread o. I need access bank referee. Any help?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
whats your amazon GC rate? need $70 urgently
toluxa1:
$240 Amazon Gift Card Available
$150 Vanilla VISA Card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
this was a post before i asked i am waiting for his response. Austin replied on here, but the guy was still expecting airtime for payment. which would mean no trace.

all those who want prove can re read the convo
st2clem:
i need ur response to confirm if you are really the one asking for MTN cards as payment for skrill with your nick..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
aikfrank:
i need some
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
BLAQBOYFLY:
need $30 skrill
lets deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
aikfrank:
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Auric(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
more 200$ iTunes card for sale 08142353290
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
BLAQBOYFLY:
need $30 skrill
see signature...sms or whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Realphilo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks to LadyF for being an Escrow.

Really appreciate, $500 sold, still remaining

Realphilo:
900$ now available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spartacus11(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please house what is an ESCROW I'm new here thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
spartacus11:
Please house what is an ESCROW I'm new here thanks
An intermediary between a buyer and seller

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.