Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154540 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Hazzantazzan will never grow up.
Only God knows when you would finally get some brain.
You enjoy abusing people and talking rubbish upandan like a spoilt brat.
I really pity your miserable life.
It is unbecoming of you.
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Skrill $1150, Neteller $100, Paypal (FnF) and BTC available for urgent sales! See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Bitcoin needed

Paxful Wallet Preferably

Skrill and Payoneer Fund Needed

Click on my WhatsApp Link below let's deal......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2017
BUY/SELL:

*Skrill/Neteller $20 Skrill/Neteller $50
Skrill/Neteller $100 - $500 etc. Available!

**Paypal US Verified (FnF) - Available!

Do you have Skrill/Neteller etc for sale or to buy?

Just Call/Text/SmS. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
The chickens seem to have come home to roost? So Tasty....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
modath:

God BLESS the PEOPLE that gat my back since YOU know me & will keep quiet while one lowbrow arrogant uncultured beast slanders me & won't say nothing? Na so e suppose be singz? undecided

Hazzantazzan, once again, Crazy is what you asked for , deranged is what you'd get...I don't look for trouble but I won't shy away from one.... If you don't stop this antics , Karma will molest you in unseen dark region with no lube!!!

we are here for the business and the profit , if i respond to people that bash me on whatsapp on daily basis , we wont be anywhere

he said you are crazy but legit .. i would take it as a compliment if it were me ...
at least you are not pretending to be nice ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
modath:

God BLESS the PEOPLE that gat my back since YOU know me & will keep quiet while one lowbrow arrogant uncultured beast slanders me & won't say nothing? Na so e suppose be singz? undecided

Hazzantazzan, once again, Crazy is what you asked for , deranged is what you'd get...I don't look for trouble but I won't shy away from one.... If you don't stop this antics , Karma will molest you in unseen dark region with no lube!!!

@ bolded ....

Looking for space to faint
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Sammeyd:
Na wa for this Nairaland sha ooo...

Mama dey fight pikin, brother dey fight aburo and later una go still come dey hustle ecurrency (COOL CASH) from each other

Money is good sha, e dey unite abi? Timi1990, tobtex, Decrisom, Babygal4eva, Varmint, Freiden, bjaysexy, how u na take reason am? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Anyway, i don dey buy Amazon and Walmart gift cards . I go need 10k$ worth today,

Na money sure pass before beards full my chin. grin grin grin

Mama Modath, Mama for d boys! biko, grin

Hazzantazzan, Real G, no vex, small shii grin

One love!

Hehehehe... Sammeyd is STILL BUYING BIG ITUNES GIFT CARDS oooo

If it's about money....you can mention me a million and one times......

But to fight Liver I no get.....strength nba.

Baba....Make I go dey hustle for AGC jor....

You go hear from me soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Sammeyd:

Mama dey fight pikin, brother dey fight aburo and later una go still come dey hustle ecurrency (COOL CASH) from each other

Money is good sha, e dey unite abi? Timi1990, tobtex, Decrisom, Babygal4eva, Varmint, Freiden, bjaysexy, how u na take reason am? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Anyway, i don dey buy Amazon and Walmart gift cards . I go need 10k$ worth today,

One love!

cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dramadiddy(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Sirambassador:

@ bolded ....

I swear it got me too lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
descrisom:
$269 hot USA PayPal
Available
FNF or any type You want it
Cooling rate tho!
$166 remaining....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
sharing of private messages actually shows treachery and murderous instinct. I have pm chats with ppl daily ,and many actually do insult or abuse others , but I will never share it with the affected ppl . what is my gain if I do?

from the pm , it is obvious modath and hazzan aren't on good terms , which is normal, only a complete lunatic will be liked by everyone , you have got to have some friends and enemies , that is the way life is, if the Son of God can have enemies when he was on this earth despite been gentle and doing good ,how much more we humans.
the affected ppl should actually be wary of the person who leaked their pm , just like saheed osupa said, anyone that gossips about someone else to you will certainly go to the other person and gossip about you to them . olofofo ki gba egba , ibi ope ni mo.

kin sha ti lowo

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Sammeyd:

Money is good sha, e dey unite abi? Timi1990, tobtex, Descrisom, Babygal4eva, Varmint, Freiden, bjaysexy, how u na take reason am? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

One love!

Seriously, ayam tired ...
Maybe because those big ballers don
Get too much money ni jare.
Make dem sha share me small
Make i use chop this morin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
onatisi:
sharing of private messages actually shows treachery and murderous instinct. I have pm chats with ppl daily ,and many actually do insult or abuse others , but I will never share it with the affected ppl . what is my gain if I do?

from the pm , it is obvious modath and hazzan aren't on good terms , which is normally, only a complete lunatic will be liked by everyone , you have got to have some friends and enemies , that is the way life is, if the son of God can have enemies when he was on this earth despite been gentle and doing good ,how much more we humans.
the affected ppl should actually be wary of the person who leaked their pm , just like saheed osupa said, anyone that gossips about someone else to you will certainly go to the other person and gossip about you to them . olofofo ki gba egba , ibi ope ni mo.

kin sha ti lowo

as in i weak ... people will talk bad about you one way or the other

if you are in that group just know that your information is not safe .. all your chats is not safe either
i would leave ASAP

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Singapore1:

we are here for the business and the profit , if i respond to people that bash me on whatsapp on daily basis , we wont be anywhere

he said you are crazy but legit .. i would take it as a compliment if it were me ...

Go jor.... You nor loyal... embarassed smiley smiley

@onatisi,

The point isn't gossip, This self esteemed challenged beast is trying to paint me bad cos I handed him his ass!!! He can't get over being challenged!! I am not everyone's cup of tea but at least make he nor call me names wey mama nor gimme cos he get no liver nor backbone

You & I spent months fighting on politics & even Kaboninc as well but at the end of the day, we all moved past it & going about things jejely...

He is trying to ruin my biz for Goodness sake, Legit isn't all there is, what of customer service & relationship baba?? sad

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
onatisi:

sharing of private messages actually shows treachery and murderous instinct. The affected ppl should actually be wary of the person who leaked their pm , just like saheed osupa said, anyone that gossips about someone else to you will certainly go to the other person and gossip about you to them .

Karma in the building!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2017
modath:

Go jor.... You nor loyal... embarassed smiley smiley

@onatisi,

The point isn't gossip, This self esteemed challenged beast is trying to paint me bad cos I handed him his ass!!! He can't get over being challenged!! I am not everyone's cup of tea but at least make he nor call me names wey mama nor gimme cos he get no liver nor backbone

You & I spent months fighting on politics & even Kaboninc as well but at the end of the day, we all moved past it & going about things jejely...

He is trying to ruin my biz for Goodness sake, Legit isn't all there is, what of customer service & relationship baba?? sad

Who gave you the screenshots?

Is that person a kid??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Coin needed asap.

Paxful, gt.

Whatzapp my sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2017
131$ available paxful wallet

350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Mynd44:

What time on Sunday?

We started chatting around past ten in the morning and the transaction was completed around 3:00pm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Singapore1:

Sirambassador:

@ bolded ....

At quoted, Not necessary.

Lets not blow this out of proportion. Both party will settle and all this anger will calm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olujaido(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2017
descrisom:

$166 remaining....

I need $75
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkeOladimeji: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
$2000 skrill available at 330.. 07036100224 (watsap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
AbuuUthaymeen:

We started chatting around past ten in the morning and the transaction was completed around 3:00pm.
There has been a case of an unauthorised accessed into the account of the person you thought you were chatting with.

A scammer got into her account and poised as her to defraud people. This was uncovered around 3:30 on sunday. It was all over this thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
inze:

At quoted, Not necessary.

Lets not blow this out of proportion. Both party will settle and all this anger will calm.

Thank you joor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
The only thing am against here is the screenshots ..

Not happy one bit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
So what everyone is taking away from this is who sent the screenshot to her?? issalrt

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by winetapper: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Yungstev007:
Another $200 PayPal available for sale.

rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Let there be peace smiley smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Who can help me with $17.78 Skrill here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
*$760 Btc available at #350/$*

*Selling to Paxful wallet user only*

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.