Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5203549 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Congrats to Hoarders! grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
$300 BTC Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Still buying Btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xhebruski(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
21 USD Neteller available @ N340 per Dollar...
WhatsApp 08064149926
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xhebruski(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
21 USD Neteller available @ N340 per Dollar.
WhatsApp 08064149926
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
hayfloze:

I have $128 fiverr funds for sale. Whatsapp me on 07060531511. Be ready to send cash first...

Still Available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
$300 skrill needed at 340/$.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fhonhix(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2017
varmint:

If thine wallet be paxful, come let me help thou

WhatsApp contact on profile

Non paxful unfortunately. Thanks tho. Still needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tsowems(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2017
tsowems:
$17.80 btc available for sale. whatsapp 07033502761
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
aywhy93:

Still Available?
yes. My whatsapp is there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dexter1983(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
9 skrill available @310...whatsapp 08166801354
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2017
mrphysics:

Before you decided to trade with him, so you didn't have the naira equivalent. On the condition that you agreed you received it, what would you have sent to him. It would have still been the same story you are giving here right?

Why do you want to use family issue and school as an excuse this time. Do you know if he wants to use the said $30 for his family issue and school? I am not being inconsiderate but I have read your own side of the story and his own too.

Maybe Tabazz should do the needful and include your number in the scammers list because it is clear you aren't ready to trade fund

Hello, please sir i don't have an issue with you, You don't know what I'm passing through. He did not specify what he needed the money for. I understand your point. The money he sent came in very very late and not the day as expected and wasnt even sent by him directly, we had to pass through adding emails and verifications here and there. I have never had a bad business on NL before, so an issue like this will never put me on Tabbaz list of bad guys.Maybe yours should enter too when you have an issue here, since you arr quick to judge. Like a scammer will be pleading and talking with him back to back to resolve. Won't a scammer ignore and run??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Can you be getting PAYONEER, BTC, PAYPAL and SKRILL in a steady supply? If yes, then contact us for a Longterm Legitimate Business Dealings.
See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
DoyenExchange:
We have:

¤ Skrill $220
¤ Neteller $350,
¤ Payoneer $000
¤ Bitcoin $000 and
¤ U.S Verified Paypal (FnF)
¤ Pack some or pack all!

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Everyone.
I have sent Philtrik the sum of 4k. owing him the remaining 5k. i will pay up that before month's end.. Thanks to all who helped in resolving this. Abegg Oga Tabbaz, me no be scammer ooo
Tabbaz 3rnest onatisi lokoyen eliteweb
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
$500 Payoneer fund needed. Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
iTunes gift cards are needed
$15 to $100 cards are accepted at good and juicy rate.

Instant funding
No used cards please

WhatsApp contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrik(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Hello, please sir i don't have an issue with you, You don't know what I'm passing through. He did not specify what he needed the money for. I understand your point. The money he sent came in very very late and not the day as expected and wasnt even sent by him directly, we had to pass through adding emails and verifications here and there. I have never had a bad business on NL before, so an issue like this will never put me on Tabbaz list of bad guys.Maybe yours should enter too when you have an issue here, since you arr quick to judge. Like a scammer will be pleading and talking with him back to back to resolve. Won't a scammer ignore and run??

He has sent me 4K.

***** Please all, let's be sincere, if this is not a case of scam; He has denied ever receiving the money. Till now, he has not admitted to me that he received the money.

Tabazz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:
Everyone.
I have sent Philtrik the sum of 4k. owing him the remaining 5k. i will pay up that before month's end.. Thanks to all who helped in resolving this. Abegg Oga Tabbaz, me no be scammer ooo

Its well God will supply ur needs.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Philtrik:

He has sent me 4K.

***** Please all, let's be sincere, if this is not a case of scam; He has denied ever receiving the money. Till now, he has not admitted to me that he received the money.

Tabazz
Let it go please! If by end of d Month he didn't pay den we can take it up from dere.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Lokoyen:

Let it go please! If by end of d Month he didn't pay den we can take it up from dere.

Thank you sir, I really don't know what he wants from me again. The whole issue is looking like millions or hundred of thousands were stolen or not received. I have pleaded and pleaded. Now he doesn't want to take the post down. This will affect me from getting any business or transactions here. I'm really tired and have tried all i can do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Noted.
DCTrendy:

This is a big misunderstanding. And I have learnt a thing or two from this.

I just check and discovered we have done about 2 transactions before.

The issue was I didn’t have ur digits saved on this phone, and you didn’t mention your moniker too. So seeing a new number that immediately blocked me off after calling him out seems to me a potential scammer has been identified.

I will take my post down now. Also, edit out my name here too. I prefer to be DCTrendy here.

Sometimes when you read a post about scam here you just shake your head and it won’t be funny to be a victim of those kids scamming people here. So apology about that but when you blocked me, i concluded immediately that you are one of them.

Unblock me from your end, let’s make this up and discuss some business Bro.
Cheers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrphysics(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:

lOL. Quite funny, no need responding to the content above. Kindly pay your money and save your name. Seems like you enjoy trying to hard to prove a point.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emflex(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Ibraheem009:
$300 skrill needed at 340/$.
Whatsapp 07063611172
Come whatsapp... $150 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrphysics(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Thank you sir, I really don't know what he wants from me again. The whole issue is looking like millions or hundred of thousands were stolen or not received. I have pleaded and pleaded. Now he doesn't want to take the post down. This will affect me from getting any business or transactions here. I'm really tired and have tried all i can do.
Kindly stop using this phrase. It doesn't sound healthy in this case. I think he has accepted to wait till month end, keep to your words, and trade carefully next time. Maybe you do not know how people suffer to earn the money.

Most times when cash is sent, due to fear of being scammed, the sender just want to receive the payment immediately. When foreigners see us as fraudsters, I do not completely blame them.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:
Everyone.

I have now sent him 5k. Now owing you 4k Philtrik. which before month end should be completed..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
mrphysics:

Kindly stop using this phrase. It doesn't sound healthy in this case. I think he has accepted to wait till month end, keep to your words, and trade carefully next time. Maybe you do not know how people suffer to earn the money.

Most times when cash is sent, due to fear of being scammed, the sender just want to receive the payment immediately. When foreigners see us as fraudsters, I do not completely blame them.

I understand your point sir. But also understand mine. Your point is valuable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrik(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Hello, I will take my posts down now.
$30 is not my problem, the scam aspect Is.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2017
emflex:

Come whatsapp... $150 available
Thanks.
However, I need exactly $300.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
1900+$ btc available

Fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2017
I need 5k coin

Paxful, gt.

Anyone here who can send in one transaction?

Please Whatzapp my signature.
Tnx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
$1000 Paypal needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.