Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182687 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
100$ FNF available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Tabbaz:

Kindly edit my post you quoted by removing the account details. The account details was found to be innocent but a victim of mitm

Thanks

Done cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
habeeb246:
Doc really, Chai
Yes o.
Because I would never recover from the loss.
A whole 686k just like that.
Ori iyami eleko.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valjoy(f): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Igunnu:
$200 Payoneer Available at #340

0-8-0-8-8-4-5-6-7-0-6

Whatsapp Only Please.

Still available? I need $100. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Talabitobi(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
SQ16:

Oga since u don't find escrow necessary for a 50$ txn, u can as well send first to set d p. Since Talabitobi and Smartbyki are d only monikers u've transacted with, my question is...who hv Talabitobi and Smartbyki traded with?
oga don't drag my moniker into this gist, you guys asked who had traded with him n i respectfully responded.
p.s it's not by force to deal with someone oo, if you scared of dealing with someone n you both can't come to terms, peacefully leave the transaction, it's not like it's that particular transaction will make you blow

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ayodelele(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
olatorich:
$100 PAYPAL Available for immediate sale

contact via WhatsApp - 08101097519
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Your seconded is questionable thats why your moniker is in it. you should have keep quite as well , logically with your response you sound like an accomplice .

I swear Una cable don Burn grin grin

Talabitobi:

oga don't drag my moniker into this gist, you guys asked who had traded with him n i respectfully responded.
p.s it's not by force to deal with someone oo, if you scared of dealing with someone n you both can't come to terms, peacefully leave the transaction, it's not like it's that particular transaction will make you blow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nnamokenna(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Tabbaz:

many allegations of scams on your previous monikers. you have upto 3 or more monikers already with shady history. I don't believe you are legit

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=07059644354&board=0

mynd44 abeg look into this guy matter

thanks

Tabbaz I think you are taking this your self-appointed watchdog job too far. Does having more than one moniker mean that one is a scammer? Did you take the time to go through the whole history of the incident you are referring to in which the disgruntled gentleman called me a scammer?

Stop playing with peoples' business. You don't have that right. I have already sent you a message on Whatsapp. I have even done business with you before. Please take down this this rubbish you wrote here and stop misleading people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nnamokenna(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Sirambassador:

When did you start selling e-currency

Do I need your permission to sale e-currency?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blestill: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
blestill:
$57 BTC available at 350/$

Whatsapp 08132125122

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Igunnu:
$200 Payoneer Available at #340

0-8-0-8-8-4-5-6-7-0-6

Whatsapp Only Please.

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2017
nnamokenna:

Tabbaz I think you are taking this your self-appointed watchdog job too far. Does having more than one moniker mean that one is a scammer? Did you take the time to go through the whole history of the incident you are referring to in which the disgruntled gentleman called me a scammer?

Stop playing with peoples' business. You don't have that right. I have already sent you a message on Whatsapp. I have even done business with you before. Please take down this this rubbish you wrote here and stop misleading people.

Having two moniker is bad to prevent hidden agenda and can u write with your two hands at the same time?
and one person having two or many moniker you dont aware it eating up some bandwidth and space?

So if you support two moniker pls give reason.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nnamokenna(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2017
I think some people are taking this job of being scam watch dogs too far. You should understand that it's peoples' businesses you are dealing with and it's not everybody that's a fraudster. Do your due diligence before labelling one such. At least give the person the opportunity to defend himself. A lot of people go through this thread and once that doubt has been raised, it becomes difficult to erase. Be a bit more matured and prudent.

CC:
Tabbaz
Sirambassador
Drlaw
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Ibraheem009:

I know but the scammers can ruin people's live.
I could remember the day I almost transacted with xlpack on the day he turned scammer. I wanted to send $1,960 Btc first to him that day. I approached him to ask if he would buy but what God used to save me was that he said No, that he didn't need probably he thought I would ask him to send first. And the Btc wasn't mine, I wanted to help somebody to sell it.
I would have died by now.
most likely the guy don see wettin go happen to you if he scam you reason why he took pity on you, but honestly the rate of scamming here has reduced because ppl now speak out and inquire before transacting , this has actually put scammers in a difficult situation . scammers cant beat the 2 main preventive approaches 1)quote and 2) escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nnamokenna(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Drlaw:

Having two moniker is bad to prevent hidden agenda and can u write with your two hands at the same time?
and one person having two or many moniker you dont aware it eating up some bandwidth and space?

So if you support two moniker pls give reason.

This is probably the most stupid reason I've heard so far. I can't give you any reason why people have more than one monikers the same way I can't give any reason why you chose Drlaw as your moniker. I've said it before: you guys should be a bit more mature and prudent when dealing with people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Talabitobi(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Drlaw:
Your seconded is questionable thats why your moniker is in it. you should have keep quite as well , logically with your response you sound like an accomplice .

I swear Una cable don Burn grin grin

e sure me say u no fully read my first post sef, if you read am you no go dey talk like this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Realphilo(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
$700 BTC PAXFUL AVAILABLE @ 360/$

$100 BTC BLOCKCHAIN AVAILABLE @ 360/$

Contact my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
$350 payoneer fund available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
All Cable burnt other side cabal are on rampage.

I dont have time exchanging words with anyone of you, I guess if y'all know how to raise a legit fund you will all know how to guide it jealously , and if you have never been a victim you wouldn't know how it feels... you all can come up with your defense in pretense but logical question had been raised.

A word is enough for a wise.

This exactly how Yomilove started until he shoot his film...

This time, no time .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
nnamokenna:

This is probably the most stupid reason I've heard so far. I can't give you any reason why people have more than one monikers the same way I can't give any reason why you chose Drlaw as your moniker. I've said it before: you guys should be a bit more mature and prudent when dealing with people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh Biiii kole werk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aAK1(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
PrinceMario:
100$ FNF available.
i want it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2017
100$ btc needed @352/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Sirambassador:

Done cool

thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
onatisi:

most likely the guy don see wettin go happen to you if he scam you reason why he took pity on you, but honestly the rate of scamming here has reduced because ppl now speak out and inquire before transacting , this has actually put scammers in a difficult situation . scammers cant beat the 2 main preventive approaches 1)quote and 2) escrow

@ bolded very funny grin grin grin grin grin

scammer never take pity o. He probably thinks he knows him and wanted to get him to send first and seize his fund. Not pity. THIEVE'S heart is harder than stone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Skrill available now $200

Still buying bitcoin

Any Amount is Welcome!!

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's deal..........

Thanks for choosing us.................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Bring all your BTC both bulk and the likes to me at softrate for fastest payout. Come to my WhatsApp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2017
tutucious:
TO AVOID SCAM STORIES

BRING ALL YOUR BTC TO TUTUCIOUS

SHE WILL BUY ALL AT GOOD RATE

HER PAYMENT IS SUPER FAST

COME WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
I intentionally ignored some mentions because they are not worth it. We only raised alarm, we did not label him a thief yet. If the alarm pain him, he should defend himself in a polite manner with proves not aggresively

Anyway, we know them. That's their way - defensive approach grin shildren of nowadays sef

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Royal155:
100$ btc needed @352/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
oladayo63:
$600 Payoneer available for sale

@#345/$

Contact is on my siggy

Come carry am ooo...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Tabbaz:

@ bolded very funny grin grin grin grin grin

scammer never take pity o. He probably thinks he knows him and wanted to get him to send first and seize his fund. Not pity. THIEVE'S heart is harder than stone
abi o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
oladayo63:

Come carry am ooo...

bring it if you will sell @ 340

(1) (2) (3) ... (4302) (4303) (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.