Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134220 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
$124 skrill funds needed asap

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2017
RMB 1000 Available and Paypal (fnf) Available for urgent sale. N:B: Pack some or pack all! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc? RMB 1000 and above is always Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2017
$100 Amazon GC available

With valid receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tascom236(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Tascom236:
200$ Btc available...paxful at 365/$
WhatsApp....07060822237
SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2017
agarawu23:

From The slip she posted, it's clear the deposit was made. And it's possible for the transaction to be a fraudulent one too if ifisco can convince us the transaction she made blocked the account. Most US contact tells u the money is clean but later dissapoint u.

''''Ifisco shouldnt be pushed by someone that has clash with creamybabe cos she didn't make deposit for the person''''. Treat this case with patient and tender all proof showing the transaction she made blocked the account.

Creamybabe is ready to make a refund on two instalment pending when the main person that paid the money will return the naira To her.

Ifisco should send all necessary documents showing the transaction blocked the account to creamybabe and she is ready to pay your money.

''''Ifisco should also know the difference between a scammer and a deal goes wrong'''' Bcoz if u follow wrong advice from wrong ppl to get the issue solved, u might lose both $ and # cos ''''u won't be calling me a scammer and still want me (a scammer) to refund u''''.
The quoted sentences are very important.
Also, we don't expect Creamybabe to refund without seeing clear proof that the money she deposited actually caused the blockage of the account.
Therefore, Creamybabe cannot be called a scammer yet.
Ifisco should provide documents/proofs to show that the money she deposited actually caused the blockage of the account. After then, we can talk about refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ochardbaby(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2017
descrisom:
$2,039 btc available
on blockchain
370/$

https:///send?phone=2348137791362

Bought 350$ from him
Deal went good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Kindly quote me when next you have

Noted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anycoolseksy: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2017
168$ available @367 last. Paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
Alezy:
cheesy u never wanted to sell to me. Na u know wetin u dey run from.
There is a big difference between running and avoiding flirting when in a relationship.
You may not find the latter important, but I do.
I have sold my $.
Will post when I have another to sell.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dc4life(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
$100 Blockchain Btc available @ 365

WhatsApp 08100895184
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Payoneer funds Available

EBay checkout available

Tap WhatsApp link below to deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Bulk Btc available.....

Come WhatsApp.... With sweet rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
omotisa:
LTC and Ethereum available for sale
ltc still available? if yes pls contact my number on siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello Morning
This is my first time appearing at Nairaland's court.

Am actually part of this transaction and as a middle Man between Ifisco and Creamybabe.

It is true 90% of US funds are scam and most people clean them before selling it
At my level I don't involve myself in anything fraud, I turn down most Nairanlanders that PM me saying they have funds to avoid things like this.

Back to the matter.

The accused here which is Creamybabe, is very much guilty for not being Honest with Me, Ifisco, Tokyo and Mod which are helping to settle the matter.

Before buying fund, I ask lots of questions and lay down conditions that will scare scammers away.

I asked Creamybabe the source of fund: She said her Brother abroad need Naira.
Most of our conversation was on phone and she sounded very much sincere (which turn out to be a deceptive strategy)

Then to confirm what she had told me, I mandated her I want a Nigerian to make the deposit (I want it to be her said Brother or Friend making the deposit)
Then she agreed.

Then I became 80% convinced she's real and gave her the details to initiate the transaction on the 24th of Nov around 4pm

Same 24th at late hour
Then she sent a slip at night which serves as payment proof, I forwarded to Ifisco while she confirmed.

On the 25th of Nov
Ifisco messaged me asking the Name and Address of who made the payment (Which is normal) then I requested to for it) Creamybabe delayed in giving it (I wasn't suspicious because I believed it's due to time Zone) she gave the details same day, then I payed her

That same 25th Nov, Ifisco requested for the bank address where payment was made which I asked Creamybabe but refused to give and due to the intervention of Tokyobulls and Mod (I created a group that involved Tokyobulls, Mod, Ifisco and I) she later gave it after much pressure as I payed her already, she gave it, and was surprised to see Colorado instead of Texas which she gave earlier. Then she told us the earlier was his state of residence and he was in Colorado that day he made the payment.
The account was inventually blocked and fund withheld till Dec 8.

Then we demanded for the depositors contact details, Creamybabe refused to give it for a long period and after much pressure on her she gave a Texas coded number, we tried it but it doesn't exist.

We requested that Creamybabe ask her contact to call the bank and make all clarification bank needed but she didn't and promised to refund on the Dec 11. (Case dismissed) everyone waiting for Dec 7

On the 7th of Dec
Creamybabe refused to refund, we all got upset and she called Ifisco giving some excuse and promised to pay on the Dec 15, which is today.

Creamybabe's act is what I regard as total heartlessness considering the fact that she lied and also used us for her scam.
You people (Thieves) scammed someone and gave my clients account (as if you self no get account wey you fit give your victims). No matter what you say Madam, you're guilty of this!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2017
685$ btc sstill Available ...200 sold to Asids55 �
Baylam:
Still Avialable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

The case is now getting clearer.
It is now obvious that she actually made the deposit.
With the way you initially presented the case, it looked as if she went with your money without making any deposit.
Please, it is better to clarify case so that we can know how to tackle it.
So, the issue now is about the blockage of your account due to the "unclean" fund.
My questions are
(1) How can you convince us that the account was actually blocked?
(2) If actually blocked, do you have any proof to confirm that the blockage was due to the deposit she made?
you don't need this anymore Ibrahim
agarawu23 has made the point clear to us. the account has Brent blocked and can't be rectify because their is a red flag on the account. the next things is to look for solution

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Sempumping:
$500 btc available at paxful wallet

Going cheap wink

I'm on whatsapp please
365/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
holluwai:
$100 agc
$50*2 agc

Receipt available

Let’s deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

The case is now getting clearer.
It is now obvious that she actually made the deposit.
With the way you initially presented the case, it looked as if she went with your money without making any deposit.
Please, it is better to clarify case so that we can know how to tackle it.
So, the issue now is about the blockage of your account due to the "unclean" fund.
My questions are
(1) How can you convince us that the account was actually blocked?
(2) If actually blocked, do you have any proof to confirm that the blockage was due to the deposit she made?
Ibrahim, Creamybabe is just appearing innocent here, I won't want to violate the group privacy by screenshoting it's conversation here.

The account owner went to the bank and was taken to the fraud department for interrogation, depositor was called and it became clear she was scammed.

If you know how US banking system works we don't need any other proof (which US bank will never give) that Creamybabe fund caused the closure of the account.

We requested for Creamybabe's contact info and she gave this number +18325214438 that doesn't exist.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nastie: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
nastie:
Paxful BTC worth 500USD available for sale at weekend rate

Kindly hit me up on whatsapp: 07038535048 grin

For those who may be wondering, the rate is 363naira per usd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
2500$+ btc available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
$50 * 8 iTunes gift card or less needed ASAP!

number in signature

number in signature

number in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
450$amazon gift card with valid receipts available
200*1
250*1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Creamybabe(f): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Josh i said i will pay on the 7th of dec but i had a rethought of how i will pay back when i havent seen the proof of the allegation made against me. Statement was to be out on 8th of dec but till now its not been made available. If eventually i make a refund and the statement is out with the USD Which u term fraudulent is in the account, who makes away with it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
200$ Bitcoin | Paxful | 370/$ | Available

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
holluwai:
$100 agc
$50*2 agc

Receipt available

Oya come and carry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xxxp(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
I have $300 paypal for sales @335 inbox for sweet deal. Please that's my price nonnegotiable.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
$120 BTC available @ give away rate

Chat up on Whatsapp if you need all ( Paxful)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Fresh $225 payoneer available for sale.
Meet me at my Whatsapp for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017

number in signature

number in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2017
680$ btc available , Paxful Wallet only please Zz Contact on sig

(1) (2) (3) ... (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.