Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5204371 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

seems he didnt respond till now
He actually came to whatsapp still unable to explain why he has someone else picture on his profile as the real owner insist he doenst know him and he couldnt explain why he was impersonating someone..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

modification

He has replied though we could not deal cos he insisted I should send first which I could not take the risk.

However, his webiste link was reported as phising by my antivirus and I'm scanning my system right now

NOTE

I did not call him a scammer o. We could not agree on the trade, that's all

But I put red so that people with no antivirus will not open his site and get into problem

The VIN obieze i know(outside nairaland) is legit...if this is not impersonation he his legit..

He own gateway VPN and comodobet before selling to merrybet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Edhaedi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
120$ btc available for 395

Contact me through whatsapp, no wahala with negotiation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
stevolinkon40:

He actually came to whatsapp still unable to explain why he has someone else picture on his profile as the real owner insist he doenst know him and he couldnt explain why he was impersonating someone..

well, there is no rule on who one should put on his DP. However, it's very wrong if one uses a picture of another trader that other may trust in order to lure them into believing he's legit, especially if the real owner claim not to know him after he claimed the owner is his friend. This is called impersonation. We still await him to come and explain b4 his moniker will be treated as high risk username
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everyday wahala.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
stevolinkon40:

The VIN obieze i know(outside nairaland) is legit...if this is not impersonation he his legit..

if he's the one try confirm biko. Perhaps, my antivirus may be over sensitive. My heart cut when I saw phising alert
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

modification

He has replied though we could not deal cos he insisted I should send first which I could not take the risk.

However, his webiste link was reported as phising by my antivirus and I'm scanning my system right now

NOTE

I did not call him a scammer o. We could not agree on the trade, that's all

But I put red so that people with no antivirus will not open his site and get into problem

SIR

YOU DO NOT EXPECT US TO SEND MONEY WITHOUT GETTING PAID.

woman on my profile is my wife.

funds sold to okwaifugo of nairaomm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

if he's the one try confirm biko. Perhaps, my antivirus may be over sensitive. My heart cut when I saw phising alert

Thank you sir. I dont know you but you know me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

SIR, TO CORRECT YOU.

Ogunnoiki oluwaseun him self uses our website.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

SIR

YOU DO NOT EXPECT US TO SEND MONEY WITHOUT GETTING PAID.

woman on my profile is my wife.

funds sold to okwaifugo of nairaomm

Well, I did not accuse you of the picture neither did I complained about your term of not sending first. It's a business and we could not agree, no harm.

What I raised alarm about is your website. If you are legit as some traders have said, try check that site cos my antivirus didn't complain of any risk when I opened other site except yours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

SIR, TO CORRECT YOU.

Ogunnoiki oluwaseun him self uses our website.

Try check the reason for such anomaly sir. Hopefully we trade another time

@stevolinkon40, have you confirmed he's the original one pls grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
stevolinkon40:

I sold and developed alot of betting script
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

Try check the reason for such anomaly sir. Hopefully we trade another time

The reason is simple.

We are developing a java and exe crypter..For those who know what it does to bypass antivirus.

Till we are done,we are there enemy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

The reason is simple.

We are developing a java and exe crypter..For those who know what it does to bypass antivirus.

Till we are done,we are there enemy

I see. Now I get it.

@okwaIfugo also confirmed you are legit. Now I can stop virus scan of my system..hahahahah grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
We have:

¤ PayPal -Available($200) FnF/GnS
¤ PM - Available
¤ Skrill - N.A
¤ BTC -We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Neteller-N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc? RMB 50 to RMB 3000 Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us...............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
$65 Skrill needed at 345
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

I see. Now I get it.

@okwaIfugo also confirmed you are legit. Now I can stop virus scan of my system..hahahahah grin

funny. we develop software's that bypass your antivirus sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
drizzit:

One buyer

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

I sold and developed alot of betting script

Can you verify the name of the music App you developed in 2014/2015 ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
stevolinkon40:

Can you verify the name of the music App you developed in 2014/2015 ??

lol HUBGO..

Makinde no wan my success with that.lol..naijaloaded was a competition
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Still buyng bulk Btc
8000$ to go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
$500 ethereum needed @390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
mukulu56:

lol HUBGO..

Makinde no wan my success with that.lol..naijaloaded was a competition

Nice one boss..all the best. Followed all your works and calistus oledibe thise years.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

I see. Now I get it.

Yes Boss.
mukulu56 is good to go. been transacting with him many years outside of Nairaland.
he is a super coder. plays with codes. very cool dude.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
$18,500 BITCOIN needed
bring any wallet.
Rate: N375-N385

WhatsApp on sig.
fast payment no delays.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Btc needed ......

Paxful only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please I urgently need 10 paypal dollars, quote me o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sirambassador:
Btc needed ......

Paxful only

Am buying @392/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Myadstopup: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
130$ eth or LtC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by feminineA: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=celestialAgent post=64032094][/quote]

i have come to whatsappp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello Guys,

Perfect Money available here ping me fast @ 385/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MrJay007(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
91,000 USD needed in China
looking at 1USD- 345 or a better offer
If you can deliver contact.
time wasters would not be entertained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.