Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5158170 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Tekashi:

Please everyone should be careful of this moniker and make sure you always use a verified escrow,
Note - I did not accuse anyone of scam
I won't be surprised, that how you accused different monikers without genuine reason. Just stay your lane child
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Still buying bulk btc

Rate 350 - 355

Instant cashout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by terryalexmm1(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akins02324(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Traders should beware of this Moniker parading himself as AGC Seller. I tested him with 5k yesterday and he ran away. He can never make it in his life.

Here is his details

NL Moniker: Emwwy

His Full name and account details

BASANYA NASEER MAYOWA
First Bank

Please add him to the scammer lists to save others.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldincome(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2018
$420 PayPal gns available.

Call/WhatsApp me if you need it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
$408 PayPal available

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
terryalexmm1:
I need legit Paypal FnF funds worth of $500 right now. 07065422110 is my whatsapp if you have

Click on my link and come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
goldincome:
$420 PayPal gns available.

Call/WhatsApp me if you need it.
Come my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Dammipaypal:

Guys someone is playing games with me.... His name is investor wirex and because of him justi4jesus has said she'll add my name on scammers list... Help me beg her cos I'm not the scammer her.... Olabola tobi who I can't name a scammer yet cos by the end of today I'll know..... WHAT HAPPENED?
Last week Saturday this guy contacted me that he need $2k PayPal and I asked if the owners will get instant payment and he said yes.. I got the funds for him and since then he has been giving me different stories but he said today is sure and I made it know to justi4jesus but she seems not to understand.... Pls help beg her o
don't do middleman for transactions you can't cover up for. If he doesn't pay, u will be held responsible cos u bought it not him.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2018
TPFin:
$13m USD available Face to face,Cheques interbank transactions.

Prevailing market rate.

USD will be sent to buyers first before naira is released to us, confirmable by your account officer &/or branch manager.

Funds can be transfered to any Nigerian,US & UK accounts.

WhatsApp/Call: 09034620209.

Please only serious buyers/direct mandates.

NOTE: Funds/the USD will be moved and confirmed by your account officer/branch manager first and subsequently placed on hold before the buyer releases naira to us via the same banking channels.

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ PayPal -Available $109/€88
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Payoneer -Available ($1650) Bulk
¤ PM -Available ($700) Bulk
¤ Skrill - N.A ($20 - $4000) Needed!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ Neteller - N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2018
STENON:
Chaiiiii!! But why are people like this seffffff? I give up on this country.

@ BOLDED.. I did since 1960. Unfortunately, we've got no other country embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Dammipaypal:

Guys someone is playing games with me.... His name is investor wirex and because of him justi4jesus has said she'll add my name on scammers list... Help me beg her cos I'm not the scammer her.... Olabola tobi who I can't name a scammer yet cos by the end of today I'll know..... WHAT HAPPENED?
Last week Saturday this guy contacted me that he need $2k PayPal and I asked if the owners will get instant payment and he said yes.. I got the funds for him and since then he has been giving me different stories but he said today is sure and I made it know to justi4jesus but she seems not to understand.... Pls help beg her o

Don't do middleman for transactions you can't cover up for. If he doesn't pay, u will be held responsible cos u bought it not him

copied and adapted grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by STENON(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Tabbaz:

@ BOLDED.. I did since 1960. Unfortunately, we've got no other country embarassed
I am just fed with the whole drama. I need money for a professional exam. I decided to start writing research paper for people at abroad. I have written for 3 people now and they want to pay me, looking for a genuine person that can receive the money in dollars via paypal for me and send in naira to my Naija account. majority of the people here are scammers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
STENON:
I am just fed with the whole drama. I need money for a professional exam. I decided to start writing research paper for people at abroad. I have written for 3 people now and they want to pay me, looking for a genuine person that can receive the money in dollars via paypal for me and send in naira to my Naija account. majority of the people here are scammers.
Come to my whatsapp. We should be able to work things out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by STENON(f): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
PrinceMario:
Alright. Thanks so much sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shawlar(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Akins02324:
Traders should beware of this Moniker parading himself as AGC Seller. I tested him with 5k yesterday and he ran away. He can never make it in his life.

Here is his details

NL Moniker: Emwwy

His Full name and account details

BASANYA NASEER MAYOWA
First Bank

Please add him to the scammer lists to save others.

You need to add his number and also proof of the transaction you had with him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2018
550$ Skrill available @335, please message on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2018
$500 PayPal fnf/gns AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2018
$25-$100 ITunes GCs needed please.
My contact on my siggy.
I need as much as you have. Instant dealing!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2018
rayralph:
200*4 amazon Card Available with receipt left

Contact
contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by checkedout: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=DoyenExchange post=66163983][/quote]

whats your RMB rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by checkedout: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ PayPal -Available $109/€88
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Payoneer -Available ($1650) Bulk
¤ PM -Available ($700) Bulk
¤ Skrill - N.A ($20 - $4000) Needed!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ Neteller - N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.

whats your RMB rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2018
√√ Skrill Funds Needed....

√√ $600 Neteller Funds Available

√√ $180 Payoneer Funds Available

============================================
Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2018
$900 btc available at 365/$ (paxful wallet)

$390 btc available at 365/$ (any wallet)

330 Eth available @ good rate.

WhatsApp link below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
550$ Skrill available, please message on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kobomax(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
sodiq961:

Sorry for the lost

Next time tip
Ask for quote and use reputable escrow

Guy u sure say u legit?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Kobomax:

Guy u sure say u legit?

You can bring escrow if u dey doubt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
STENON:
you contact d me, I provided you with my PayPal address and told you what to do. Anyway I pray you don’t get scammed. Am not also interested anymore. Just be careful sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
PrinceMario:
trusted and crested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2018
topstone:
$320 FnF PayPal available
Contact's below
come

(1) (2) (3) ... (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) (5363) (5364) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.