Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167518 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2018
sodiq961:

And the fool is claiming he didn't reject escrow. If anybody get scammed by this guy both of them are stupid.
just wait for 24hrs and you will see someone coming here to cry that he or she has been scammed by those flagged. people will never Learn

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PayPal - Available ( 'FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($2900) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($780) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Tabbaz:

at last we have tekashi number and email. going to the scammers' list straight away

You're one funny guy, I thought you added my name to the scammers list before saying I'm Culos and kegs.. with the phone number your Mama gave you.
Mr man you're a joke! Until you provide proof of who I scammed... You're still the Agbero king of nairaland beating empty chest cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2018
WARLMART GIFT CARD 100*8 WITH VALID RECEIPTS AVAIALABLE

ONLY DIRECT LOADER PLS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2018
jackbauer01:
You are a joker! Anyways, I love you man.

You ain’t got shit on me, Just because I don’t trust you (Tabbaz) as escrow doesn’t mean you should say things you know not about me, son.

I never said I was new, my old account wasn’t accessible hence the reason I have a new one.

Stop playing that GAME. What's your old moniker?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kasshii: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Mariesio:

I do
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2018
onatisi:
just wait for 24hrs and you will see someone coming here to cry that he or she has been scammed by those flagged. people will never Learn
Simple search and using of reputable escrow they won't use.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2018
sodiq961:
Now online buying BTC

Bulk preferred

Rate 350 - 357

Instant payment as always
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Still buying all your amazon gift card and iTunes gift card
Valid vendor
Instant payment
Good rate
https:///send?phone=2348066475319
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habbyy03: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Swegzfreak:
WARLMART GIFT CARD 100*8 WITH VALID RECEIPTS AVAIALABLE

ONLY DIRECT LOADER PLS

contact me on whatsapp..... 08066886617
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sangresan(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2018
$34 iwriter PayPal available....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habbyy03: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2018
I redeem any kind of gift cards at cool prices.....

contact me on 08066886617.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2018
sodiq961:

And the fool is claiming he didn't reject escrow. If anybody get scammed by this guy both of them are stupid.
Don't mind him.
Another tactics they use is that they do claim they only accept Tabbaz and Ladyf as escrow knowing fully well that both are likely to be busy and won't be available.
Once anybody insists on those two people only as escrow and they are not available, pls, people are advised to keep their money rather than going ahead to send first. If you don't transact, you won't die.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Ibraheem009:

Don't mind him.
Another tactics they use is that they do claim they only accept Tabbaz and Ladyf as escrow knowing fully well that both are likely to be busy and won't be available.
Once anybody insists on those two people only as escrow and they are not available, pls, people are advised to keep their money rather than going ahead to send first. If you don't transact, you won't die.

Valid point
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Tekashi:

You're one funny guy, I thought you added my name to the scammers list before saying I'm Culos and kegs.. with the phone number your Mama gave you.
Mr man you're a joke! Until you provide proof of who I scammed... You're still the Agbero king of nairaland beating empty chest cool
Your plan busted actually...
You said from your post earlier here that you don't buy or either tradey ecurrencies, so why going back door to negotiate with a seller?

You are a scammer

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2018
$3000 and $2000 cash both available for deposit into any BOA branches across the u.s

Ask my regular customers about the koko! wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekashi: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2018
descrisom:

Your plan busted actually...
You said from your post earlier here that you don't buy or either tradey ecurrencies, so why going back door to negotiate with a seller?

You are a scammer
Shut up mr camel toe! Where's the evidence to what you're saying cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kasshii: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
parksg:
$29btc still needed blockchain please, good morning y'll.

Come... Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Buying btc at 350/$.
Both bulk and bits.
Come WhatsApp for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habbyy03: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
buying bitcoins at $354

whatsapp for details 08066886617
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Tekashi:

Shut up mr camel toe! Where's the evidence to what you're saying cool

Your recruited moniker lost after you said it..
After 30min... Their was a post from him..
Since that time, didn't come to advertise again
You just test run it for future usage i guess

So you know this ur moniker is a no no again

Fire burn u to ashes there...
Lazy youth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
ZainabOO:
Dear Moderators,

What are you doing about the influx of scammers on the thread? I want to believe it’s your responsibility to protect this thread. Keeping quiet about scam related issues is totally unacceptable. Moderators should be accountable. Be active on the thread and let’s feel your impact. Don’t defeat the purpose of your job responsibilities by staying irrelevant.

Cc: Seun
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
$111 BTC available @355

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to Ibraheem009
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Tekashi:
The great class captain Tabbaz.... That works like our Nigeria police force, after main Robbery don take place, you go enter Street begin find civilians to pin the crime grin
Mr security guard Tabbaz... Until you provide evidence of who I scammed, you're still a Malaysian baby goat to me
You can keep ranting up and down and giving other candidates legitimacy without even realising it.. you don't even know how this works.. i pity you and anyone that believes you're stopping any crime here.
Who's tekashi? He's nobody until he became your worst nightmare cool

how you knew tabbas this much despite being a new member here made me realized you aren't new here even if you are using a February account.

You guys turn aggressive and start insulting when bursted. Go get a life. You aren't better than People carrying blocks in sites. Don't reap what u didn't sow.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2018
shocked grin Everyday Drama
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anycoolseksy: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Still packing all your btc paxfully....
Rate 354-358
Depends on size!!!

Come with escrow if you can't send first....
#signedManagement
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Massive BTC Needed Now

N345-355

Fast Payment always.

If you have $5k above will buy 360 ( only $5k above ).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.