Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,573 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5197203 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harlahow(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2018
Tabbaz:
harlahow and jozzee1 made several claims without supporting evidence. However, one thing is common to both statement

"harlahow paypal got limited after jozzee1 sent fund to him"

Personally, I believe buyer suppose to have naira on ground before requesting fx, so limited or not limited does not suppose to affect his payment

Payment can only be delayed if the said fund is not clean and it's the reason why the paypal got limited.

If this is not the case, I would implore harlahow to find a way to pay up jozzee1 base on their trading agreement

don't let us transmit and negative transmission to our good names wink

Regard
He ill be paid.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
harlahow:

The real story.
On the 29th April jozzee1 contacted mefor fiverr witdrawal following a referral from a friend.
We agreed at a rate. It was his first witdrawal ever as such I had to take him thru some of the steps.
However his fund was witdrawn ahead of adding his email and confirming it to my acc. Which means I have to claim the fund. And this was shown in the email he received from paypal that fund has to be claimed.
He sent me email to claim fund which I did.
For anyone familiar with funds claiming on paypal it takes about 48hra for fund to drop. I explained to him and he agreed. Before the 48hrs my account got limited and I was unable to access d fund. The total fund lost in that limitation was $1100 which I explained to him. I pleaded for his understanding but he wasnt gonna listen. I asked that I pay 50% statum and he gets d rest when i fully resolve and get of the d mess. I sent the 50% to him the following day. Few days later he chatted and started threatening just like he did initially. I made it clear that hustling out the 50% was out of conscience and not because he threaten me. He asked for a feasible date and I told him the latest is first week in July but it could come earlier. He threaten with security agency and I told him I will be willing to submit myself to such authorities. This aint a case of fraud rather a business that went sour and requires understanding on both parties.
I had dealt with several persons here and beyond and I always like to stay unblemished. The total fund left is 12k+ n u can be sure you ill get your fund in due time.
But I am to submit myself to any authority pending when I can raise the fund be sure I will gladly do.
Peace out.

@bolded, you are right to ask him to wait 48hrs and he's wrong to rush you for the mistake he made

However, over $1k lost how even parment limitation gives you 6months to get back your fund

One thing I like to know is this, does his fund eventually entered your paypal? if Yes, kindly settle him or beg him to give you time if you don't have at the moment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by password990(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2018
30 perfect money or payeer dollar needed,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by miqos02(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
I need eBay checkout $16, $21, $90, $380 and $600
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2018
Payoneer funds needed at sweet rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2018
jozzee1:
Good evening house, I'm here to bring to the notice of this house this scammer with the monicker, harlahow. I asked harlahow to help me withdraw $84 fiverr funds, and explained to him how important and urgent the money was. To my surprise, immediately my funds got to his PayPal account, he began to give me excuses of restrictions. At first, he told me my fund is not with him and said there is nothing he could do. When I threaten to involve the police and expose him here, he then paid me 50% of the money.

He told me he will pay me the remaining by July but I will forfeit a part of the money. I disagreed because even if it's true that his account is limited, PayPal will eventually pay him full.

To my surprise, he asked me to go to anywhere I like, there is nothing he could do.

I'm bringing this to the notice of the house as a first phase of my action against him....
...,and to prevent others from falling to this scammer, Harlahow.

His number is 08038266123

I have all evidence for the statements above.

CC. Tabbaz; All.

the word scammer is heavy. A scammer will not pay you a kobo and would have blocked you. Once there is issue, let's always find a way to settle it rather than labelling each other

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:06am On May 19, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $1000 @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $100 - $4000, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $100 - $3000, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ GUARANTEED Buying or Selling!

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by twosquare(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2018
twosquare:
Contact me for the withdrawal of your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer funds. See my signature for contact.
Morning Folks. Still buying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2018
BULK BTC needed at competitive rate. Bring all you have. Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cheny(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2018
@jozzee and @harlahow,please this case is a simple one and no need to escalate it. Just like @Tabbaz has said, settle it with understanding since it is not a case of stolen funds. Jozzee ,I know u may need d funds but please since it has been established that harlahow is no scammer give him sometime , i am sure he should sort it out b4 the said july. For harlahow,pls try and get him the remaining funds earlier than July from another source,I beg u. No need for further wahala.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
√√ Still buying

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingCassy(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2018
We are open for business

Bring all your iTunes, Amazon and Steam cards. Rate is dope.

We also buy bitcoin and Etherum at cool rates. Come in for fast and swift deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lawrence35(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2018
Set up a store and sell products from AliExpress, you don't buy, you just link products on your site and set the price, than you make the money.

Learn how
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-3500
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by noblec1(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2018
miqos02:

Come WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Officialkplus(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2018
Buying Btc aggressively.... Come with your rate...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kcee14u(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2018
good morning people... bring all you PayPal funds to my inbox ... instant payment is available...bring any amount from $100 @ good rates.....

check link for WhatsApp

https:///send?phone=2347062476960
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2018
Good morning Bosses. Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate you can get anywhere else. Bring all what you have. Escrow is a must 08060150245
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2018
miqos02:
$90 eBay checkout available @340. Contact me if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2018
sodiq961:
Now buying BTC

Rate 350 - 363

Bulk preferred

Fastest payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Now available to buy all your btc.
WhatsApp 07063611172.
Still buying.
$15,000 needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tundephish(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2018
IGC needed at good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2018
Buying Btc @ 36_/$

Bring bulk grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2018
legendary11:
$100 Paypal for sale (fnf)

Rate: friendly

Kindly bring a reputable escrow if interested

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2018
$120 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2018
Bring your fiverr and upwork paypal withdrawals, I'm buying from $25 and above.

Contact https:///send?phone=2347060531511
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2018
jozzee1:

Maybe harlahow was okay in the past, but I'm sure he's corrupted now.
don't think so.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2018
ctec:
$120 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by femialade(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2018
Btc needed asap. $5k upward Buying at 36_/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kcee14u(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2018
good morning people... bring all you PayPal funds to my inbox ... instant payment is available...bring any amount from $100 @ good rates.....

check signature for WhatsApp....

don't massage me if you have trust issues....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2018
Good morning Traders,

At Gondy Exchange, we're still BUYING:

NETELLER and SKRILL

BITCOIN and ETHEREUM

PAYONEER and PERFECT MONEY

ITUNES and AMAZON GIFT CARDS

Small to larges quantities deals

Escrow always allowed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:32am On May 19, 2018
Don't waste your Coins/Tokens...

I'm buying the following coins at sweet rates:

Old ENU.
Fresco.
ETN.
ETOS1.
HOT.
Hydro 11111/22222.
LTC.
ETH.
BTCCash.
BTC from any wallet...

Whatsapp contact is on my Signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:43am On May 19, 2018
*Mayor is here* paste it!!!!

Paste your iTunes Gift Card to me and i will credit you asap....

No time for Dulling....

Mayor is here crediting you asap.... ‼‼‼

*ITunes card is Back To Normal* *Deal with mayor*

Don't allow rippers to carry your hustling go.
USA$$$, Canadian $$$, Australia, etc...

Paste me cards from *$10-$1000* in fact any denomination

I redeem cards within 5 - 8 minutes

*Amazon cards needed and USA iTunes needed urgently with receipt*

Call or Whatsapp asap 07039204942

Note: one on one deal z allowed... Let's meet up if you still scared �....
���������������������������

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.