Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154164 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
inspektor:

have you checked my profile and trades too?? anyways...we'll use escrow. whatsapp me

Better do...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2018
$10 FnF Paypal funds available @310. First come, first serve
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by janziba(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
$300 pm available @ 370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
Sure, sounds good. Just writing you on WhatsApp

inspektor:

have you checked my profile and trades too?? anyways...we'll use escrow. whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by huzyboy: 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
huzyboy:
I have $111 + $39. 25 Fiverr & Pph respectively. You'll add email. Contact on sig

SOLD

Meanwhile, I'd like to talk about the way some of these exchangers treat people. I've had several situations where I try selling funds to them but they won't even answer you, they'll read your message but refuse to respond just because they are not in need. A simple, I'm not buying or I'm not interested will suffice.

Even the top exchangers here respond to let you know they are not interested.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2018
Must you comment on everyone's post, acting all smug?

Mariesio:

Better do...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Leerikz(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
Coins are still available, check signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2018
$100+ btc needed to Paxful or blockchain, come with your rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:

Your bubble bursted , swerve !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
$30 PayPal checkout needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2018
Bring all your Skrill and collect bitcoin grin

Highest bidder !!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amarilo: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
ZainabOO:

Drop your number or contact me via my signature
U need pounds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:

and how's that your business if she decides to prompt him into using escrow? undecided
Or are you having ulterior motives?
She's facilitating the regular use of ESCROW when dealing to reduce scams to a near non existent level.
You've a problem with that?

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Sold to @inspektor
inspektor:

Please I need this!!!! where's your contact??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
And who are you again?! You've been seeking attention all day!
Ulterior motives?... seriously, you're lame. She didn't need to prompt him into using escrow. He asked for escrow already from the start! I hold a reliable record. Guess what? We didn't even use any escrow!, that's TRUST. You should look it up in your village dictionary sometime!

Fidelmalek:
and how's that your business if she decides to prompt him into using escrow? undecided
Or are you having ulterior motives?
She's facilitating the regular use of ESCROW when dealing to reduce scams to a near non existent level.
You've a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dopklotinz(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
Dopklotinz:
$200 paypal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $1000 @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($40)
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $3000, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $50 - $2000, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ GUARANTEED Buying or Selling!

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:
Ulterior motives?... seriously, you're lame. She didn't need to prompt him into using escrow. He asked for escrow already from the start! I hold a reliable record. Guess what? We didn't even use any escrow!, that's TRUST. You should look it up in your village dictionary sometime!

Impeccable record my ass undecided
Continue sending first, you'll soon go back to your village, if you even have one undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:

attention from who? When? How?
Girl sit your ass down. You have no case.
Now, Marie or whatever her name is only reminded him of the need for escrow, INNIT?
Cool!, now let's imagine this scenario, if the guy who's selling funds or buying wasn't reminded by Marie and impatiently sent funds, and got scammed, you'll still be proactively blasting and blasting...
Fact remains! If you're not trusted here, never send first. Insist on escrow, quote and escrow again.
If you're not comfortable, sit your ass down... AGAIN! undecided

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kazeemmuka(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
If you have small small paxful btc you need to

dispose, come straight to me and I will convert

them to cash for you right away.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
$100 btc needed to paxful wallet
Come with godly rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2018
Still buying btc.

Small and bulk.

Contact on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
Quite hilarious you are, perhaps a word you just found in the American ghettos, "INNIT!" In any case, I'm less Nigerian than you think so I don't have a village, but I definitely won't be visiting yours!

Regardless, don't misinterprete me. Yes, escrow is important, and I've always supported it. However, there's no point hounding the guy when he already knew what he wanted without her involvement. Sometimes, people should really mind their own business. Almost as though, having suspicions where none existed.

I'm well sitted sir, on my furry crocodile sofa. Oh, and thanks for lending the word, "impeccable" even when I only used "reliable." Tells me you have gone through my records and do find it extraordinaire ! wink

Fidelmalek:
attention from who? When? How?
Girl sit your ass down. You have no case.
Now, Marie or whatever her name is only reminded him of the need for escrow, INNIT?
Cool!, now let's imagine this scenario, if the guy who's selling funds or buying wasn't reminded of Marie and impatiently sent funds, and got scammed, you'll still be proactively blasting and blasting...
Fact remains! If you're not trusted here, never send first. Insist on escrow, quote and escrow again.
If you're not comfortable, sit your ass down... AGAIN! undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
Mariesio:

Your bubble bursted , swerve !

Rihannaola is actually someone that has been doing very good work on this forum since 2013 on travel threads for many first time nigerians traveling to europe and germany either for relocation or school purposes! We spoke recently on her return to nigeria about how she is slowly getting into online trading and trying to learn the ropes and dangers about this section..she is always ready for any trusted escrow but maybe her write up made it seem as if she was insisting on none. I have her data and I don't think she meant any harm. So now come enter my what's app and swallow some checkout funds so that you go fit chillax...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:
Quite hilarious you are, perhaps a word you just found in the American ghettos, "INNIT!" In any case, I'm less Nigerian than you think so I don't have a village, but I definitely won't be visiting yours!

Regardless, don't misinterprete me. Yes, escrow is important, and I've always supported it. However, there's no point hounding the guy when he already knew what he wanted without her involvement. Sometimes, people should really mind their own business. Almost as though, having suspicions where none existed.

I'm well sitted sir, on my furry crocodile sofa. Oh, and thanks for lending the word, "impeccable" even when I only used "reliable." Tells me you have gone through my records and do find it extraordinaire ! wink

and how did you know that he was willing to use an escrow or something close to that!?
The suspicions is what keeps this thread almost scam free, thanks to the guys here who sound the importance of escrow!!!
Sit your flat ass down again grin wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
funlord:

Rihannaola is actually someone that has been doing very good work on this forum since 2013 on travel threads for many first time nigerians traveling to europe and germany either for relocation or school purposes! We spoke recently on her return to nigeria about how she is slowly getting into online trading and trying to learn the ropes and dangers about this section..she is always ready for any trusted escrow but maybe her write up made it seem as if she was insisting on none. I have her data and I don't think she meant any harm. So now come enter my what's app and swallow some checkout funds so that you go fit chillax...
QED grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 5:30pm On May 24, 2018
See? So judgemental without having the facts! You didn't even read his posts. You, ipso facto aren't worth my time!

Oh, and given you know you're speaking to a lady and you've had a lot of "asses" in your messages, you must be a sexual predator. You're in the wrong section for addictions angry

Fidelmalek:
and how did you know that he was willing to use an escrow or something close to that!?
The suspicions is what keeps this thread almost scam free, thanks to the guys here who sound the importance of escrow!!!
Sit your flat ass down again grin wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amsomebody(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2018
Buying skrill and btc in bits. Contact me on WhatsApp if you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
800$ Btc available 375.

https:///send?phone=2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2018
$370 PayPal FnF Available

Contact WhatsApp link below. Danke!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
Rihannaola:
See? So judgemental without having the facts! You didn't even read his posts. You, ipso facto aren't worth my time!

Oh, and given you know you're speaking to a lady and you've had a lot of "asses" in your messages, you must be a sexual predator. You're in the wrong section for addictions angry

a refined one wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.