Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154280 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5850) (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) (5855) (5856) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We"re Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yeah I think they do run a whatsapp group �cause this werey once show me a ss.

You guys should just stick to escrow if in doubt , it doesn’t matter who you dealing old account or new, trusted exchanger or no trusted use escrow if not sure.

ANYBODY CAN SCAM!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Drlaw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tales by the moon light.
I don't expect you to be considerate. Stay safe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tabbaz:
hmmnmn

In case you are truthful. No need to kill yourself. Pay back your debt and re-strategise. There is more fun in life. And remember your loved ones
thanks tabbaz. I'll rectify all misdeeds here very soon.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aceTS: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tabbaz:
hmmnmn

In case you are truthful. No need to kill yourself. Pay back your debt and re-strategise. There is more fun in life. And remember your loved ones

Oga Tabbaz, please allow him to kill himself.

Go and ask all the writers he'd scammed. They would even suggest the best way he should end his worthless life.

Like somebody said earlier, all na story....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
SOLD TO LADYF... Sweet swift transaction..cc LadyF kiss

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moscojay365: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
$145 paxful btc for sale
Chat me up now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buying PayPal fnf

Payment is instant

Contact on whatsapp for fast and safe deal

Web payment also available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
ucosuagwu:

Madam bitchhh, your account will soon be banned and thanks for the account number you sent....

Tabbaz these are her bank details, except it belongs to someone else and she wants to do MITM... her phone number is +2347036127770 (07036127770)

Diamond bank
Badmus Mary I. (Full name showing on bank transfer is Ikudayisi Badmus)......
THIS IS A DIAMOND YELLO ACCOINT

MOST SCAMMERS USE THEM FOR THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
WVEN IF U TRACE IT

IT WONT GER U ANYWHERE

BECAUSE USUALLY THEY DONT REGISTER THE SIM BY THMSELF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
$40 eth available for sale @ #355

Contact me if you are interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fidelmalek:
https://www.nairaland.com/4556843/im-depressed-someone-here-talk

Sequel to my thread,ive been severely depressed to the point of taking my life...
That's how bad it is...
I had PayPal for sale, never knew my account got limited,I tried sending the funds to respective buyers and I got that limited message from PayPal ..
I had already used the money for my drugs...
Ok ok,I'm in a financial crisis Right now,and I take responsibility for all my actions...
All those accounts?
There were when we had friends..even funlord was my buddy as at that time, when we frequented the rap section...
Missclassy era and the rest...
I'll pay back every Kobo I owe to folks here,and I may just leave this Earth to where I can find peace...for now, I'm done now....I'll source for funds from my contacts and reimburse my customers...
Peaceful time,you all

Emotional blackmail.

Anybody falling for this is exactly where this thief wants him to be.

That you are broke is NOT an excuse to scam people. It is not an excuse to open different handles and be prancing everywhere insulting those who are actually alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
check my thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift

Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:

LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)

I need over 5000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment

Sell your :

iTunes Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Wallet Gift Card

OneVanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

Google play gift card and lots more

Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption

and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.

Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword

Countries include:USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK et al

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gboliwe:

Emotional blackmail.

Anybody falling for this is exactly where this thief wants him to be.

That you are broke is NOT an excuse to scam people. It is not an excuse to open different handles and be prancing everywhere insulting those who are actually alive.
I still don't expect you to be considerate...
Especially not from your end... We've had several banter, so you could keep your insults to yourself...
Like I said, I'll fully refund every penny owed...
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
BRAINZBox:
The way the mods handle scam cases on NL is very appalling, no surprise they are becoming bolder by the day.

And I believe the owner of NL (Mr. Seun) own attitude towards the forum especially in the aspect of growth and update is been replicated by the mods in different section.

@mods you can ban me if you like

@scammers and fraudsters tarnishing the Nigerian identity both locally and internationally... you will DEFINITELY meet your waterloo one day.. on that day, please don't plead for mercy cause you will get double suffering and pain each time you plead mercy......AMEN

don't bother yourself , the only reason why scammers continue to enjoy huge patronage on this thread is because of the acute stupidity of their victims .
as long as some people feel that they are smarter than the preventive processes outlined by many sensible people and that they are immune against scammers , they will continue to fall prey and they will continue putting fried turkey and chicken plus cold beer on the table of scammers . someone wanted to buy btc from me today just $100 but yet he went round looking for an escrow and when i told him , i was going offline he abandoned the trade , he didnt say that because he knows me on nairaland therefore he will send first and i totally understand his feeling . go through the stories of scams here and you will feel like slapping most of the victims . i still reiterate that this place is the easiest place to deal and do business once someone opens the common sense side of his or her brains and trade with caution
iya mbe fun omo ti o gbon, ekun mbe fun omo ti o sa kiri

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
$900 btc available on blockchain at 363/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
oladayo63:
$40 eth available for sale @ #355

Contact me if you are interested.

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I still don't expect you to be considerate...
Especially not from your end... We've had several banter, so you could keep your insults to yourself...
Like I said, I'll fully refund every penny owed...
Thanks

Lagtech was exactly like you, in fact, if you weren't so arrogant I would have sworn you were him. He promised to refund every penny, it's about 5years now. Search him out. You won't be the first thief to do this

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
descrisom:

Bulk itunes card $101-200 urgently needed as
Many as possible you get
E Dakun,

embarassed Let's do this cry

Current rate is so good..

Despise from scammers and ripper

Our trading history is good enough to convince u

Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
jeffery001:
Baba e ni loose dog, Ofo Lo Shey

Mad dog from mad family, from mad generations
....just continue your scamming... I pray one day
You family will cry over you...

Just wait to see...

Wont respond to u over this again...

Continue barking.....

Loosed Dog...from hopeless family
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barryton: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buy and sell bitcoin and perfect money @ 365 naira per dollar

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gboliwe:

Lagtech was exactly like you, in fact, if you weren't so arrogant I would have sworn you were him. He promised to refund every penny, it's about 5years now. Search him out. You won't be the first thief to do this
you keep calling me a thief. That word isn't exactly necessary.

I still reiterate, I'm refunding every monies collected here. I don't need your validation... Not important to me.
You know what you should do now?

Bleep OFF!!!
We can never agree, and God forbid I agree with you...
You're a cock guy,si stay on your lane...
Peace

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
$100 iTunes gift card available.. WhatsApp 08101098212 for deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
ucosuagwu:
More.. Tabbaz hayfloze
She is a big scam, and desperate to rip off ignorant people off their money.
Her moniker should be ban, alongside any trace, as she has confirmed to be a con scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
$900+ btc available

Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fidelmalek:
you keep calling me a thief. That word isn't exactly necessary.

I still reiterate, I'm refunding every monies collected here. I don't need your validation... Not important to me.
You know what you should do now?

Bleep OFF!!!
We can never agree, and God forbid I agree with you...
You're a cock guy,si stay on your lane...
Peace

Bleep off? Lol.

Anyway from what I understood in your case, I will advice you quit this nonsense and uncalled for throwing of banters in the name of replying comments.

Go and sell what ever property you have and pay. As long as you do not pay, you won't stop anyone from calling you a thief, scammer, etc.

Paying that money as soon as possible will make the mouth that has said bad to say good as well.

Swearing up and down and giving excuses are same thing many scammers has already done here.

So you remain what ever anyone calls you ... I repeat you remain what ever they say you are here till you settle those you are owing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Still buying all your gift cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
$200 ETH available @360

Whatsapp 08058462025
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
FirsteBank:
Late night and Midnight Buying of btc and pm in bits and Bulk @345-357 starts now grin

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility grin

Escrow Always Allowed.
Eja

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
FirsteBank:

Eja
Lol �
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Single 300$ AGC debit receipt Available.
at 280
250 × 1
50 x 1

https:///send?phone=2349068359893.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Singapore1:

ori re lowa buru nigbayen o undecided
omo ale
Wo omoyi
Insult mbe bawo
If you strong block me for Teslim Balogun stadium tomorrow morning...
Mafue ihenile if you try me angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tytswagz:
.Submit your iTunes gift cards ( physical and e code)
Amazon gift cards ( cash, debit and no receipt)
Google play gift card ( physical card and e code)
Steam wallet gift card
All loaded at high rate....
WhatsApp link:  https:///send?phone=2348150970510
Kindly reBc����

(1) (2) (3) ... (5850) (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) (5855) (5856) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.