Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5133630 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $120 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
SOLD. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shaouscs(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I don't understand. you are contradicting yourself. Even using the same phone number of someone redlisted here..And sharing an antiscam post to be credible? grin Expecting you to defend yourself.
It is very painful when someone impassionate and use ones digit to scam.

I had an infinix phone with booting issue I created a thread to solicit help fixing it. but Peter Ituah (bexlee) an undergraduate of computer science, Uniben, a friend I met from nairaland in Uniben during my masters offer to fix the phone and after he did I told him I want to sell the phone because I already got a new phone. He took the phone and said he can sell it for me, I didn't format the phone data after the flashing and I remembered that I used finger print scanner to unlock the phone after the flashing I was surprised to still have my data. all I did was to remove my files, Google account and lock from the phone and gave him the phone to sell. Bexlee used my whatsapp to scam and blocked him

I have spoken with the the affected person, Emma, and every chat history he sent me kept me shocked, I know nothing about this and so surprised to hear that this happened July 1,
I know that there is nothing I will say that will make anyone believe it is not me that committed the scam because it is my number that was used.

Bexlee even used my number to sell the phone which I was not aware of because it wasn't my main number, but I only know that he sent me the money for the phone somedays ago that he has sold the phone.

I am confused about the whole thing that happened and have promise to pay the money (27k) involve 20th August in full if i can't get hold on the thief to the affected person to safe my moniker.

Bexlee is a thief

cc Tabbaz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2018

BTC of all sizes , all wallet welcome... Naira is always available...

Payoneer needed, from $50. To infinity..

Buying the following gift cards ;
Amazon,
Steam
Walmart
Google play
Itunes

WhatsApp on Siggy....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
$105 btc available on blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Still the same 355/$.. the same rate bexlee buys his so called COINS grin grin...I don't know what these guys gain wasting their time scamming instead of learning a skill.
These were the trade bexlee used to scam that night.

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrik(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Philtrik:
$188 btc available @ N350/$.
Paxful wallet.
Check signature for WhatsApp number.
Sold to FirsteBank.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
icecalm:
It is very painful when someone impassionate and use ones digit to scam.

I had an infinix phone with booting issue I created a thread to solicit help fixing it. but Peter Ituah (bexlee) an undergraduate of computer science, Uniben, a friend I met from nairaland in Uniben during my masters offer to fix the phone and after he did I told him I want to sell the phone because I already got a new phone. He took the phone and said he can sell it for me, I didn't format the phone data after the flashing and I remembered that I used finger print scanner to unlock the phone after the flashing I was surprised to still have my data. all I did was to remove my files, Google account and lock from the phone and gave him the phone to sell. Bexlee used my whatsapp to scam and blocked him

I have spoken with the the affected person, Emma, and every chat history he sent me kept me shocked, I know nothing about this and so surprised to hear that this happened July 1,
I know that there is nothing I will say that will make anyone believe it is not me that committed the scam because it is my number that was used.

Bexlee even used my number to sell the phone which I was not aware of because it wasn't my main number, but I only know that he sent me the money for the phone somedays ago that he has sold the phone.

I am confused about the whole thing that happened and have promise to pay the money (27k) involve 20th August in full if i can't get hold on the thief to the affected person to safe my moniker.

Bexlee is a thief

cc Tabbaz

Don't believe him, I did not sell any infinix phone. I am Icecalm and I scammed emaculate99 on July first. Icecalm must be ban or pay emaculate99.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bexlee:
Don't believe him, I did not sell any infinix phone. I am Icecalm and I scammed emaculate99 on July first. Icecalm must be ban or pay emaculate99.
Thief, may God punish your mouth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
icecalm:
Thief, may God punish your mouth
same person acting film lol, Una mumu sha, do you think everyone is dumb, stupid format. I am 100% sure you own that moniker, wait someone was using your whatsapp to scam, lol whatsapp kill you there

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
habeeb246:
same person acting film lol, some. Una mumu sha, do you think everyone is dumb, stupid format, infinix kill you there
Habeeb, you will never have Brian to think shall, so this nigga just disappear from here for months and now he want to claim I am him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
habeeb246:
same person acting film lol, Una mumu sha, do you think everyone is dumb, stupid format. I am 100% sure you own that moniker, wait someone was using your whatsapp to scam, lol whatsapp kill you there
grin

They only want to derail the thread so they can scam (with their other username) unsuspected victim.

Donsamtex is the one pulling this show.

How cool if he use his brain for something positive

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
habeeb246:
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
icecalm:
These were the trade bexlee used to scam that night.

Bexlee:
grin grin

Tabbaz:
Scammers list continuation

243. Seth Tsaku Kyauta (Itzseth) - 07056841650

244. Josh1991 (scammer/impersonator) 07039089349, +2347039089349

245. 07087010617

246. kevindud - 08103330543

247. adebayoakin - 07053710803

248. Majorkeys - 08188391910

250. Icecalm, Bexlee - 09084260214

thieves bye bye grin grin

Now let's continue our hustle

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
NOW BUYING........

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tabbaz:
grin

They only want to derail the thread so they can scam (with their other username) unsuspected victim.

Donsamtex is the one pulling this show.

How cool if he use his brain for something positive
I am not Donsamtex, the thief is happy seeing that my moniker is about to go down, he already sent me jubilation PM.

this thief only used my whatsapp on the infinix I gave him to sell to trade one night only, beginning July 1, and Emma sent coin because he trusted my moniker. check my post to see that I did not do any trade until 7th July
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tabbaz:

This is unfair Tabbaz, I promised to pay him the money involve.

I will pay the money involve even if my moniker is not remove from the scam list.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
icecalm:
This is unfair Tabbaz, I promised to pay him the money involve.

I will pay the money involve even if my moniker is not remove from the scam list.
When you pay back, you may alert us. for now the excuse is not acceptable

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
$5000 $101-$200 itunes needed.... Good rate

$192 btc available... Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tabbaz:

Ban him as well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
$400 btc available on blockchain at 354/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bexlee:
Ban him as well
you are even happy that you are a thief. what a shame

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
muyex1:

We are now loading single $200 and $500 iTunes card at juicy rate

Instant payment

Come to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oldreligionboss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
2 BTC Available for sale at 354/$

whatsapp signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
√√ WE BUY....

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
....................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at best rate. Come let's give you the best rate for your funds. Escrow is allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tabbaz:
you are even happy that you are a thief. what a shame
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Don4life: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
onatisi:
$105 btc available on blockchain
drop your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.