Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138873 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Still buying your iTunes big card from $101 - $1000 at a dope rate

Canada $10 - $200

Steam $20 - $100

Instant payment

Come to my whatsapp for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
desertboom:

Available
Can you mention me on the thread so I can know you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damdam995(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Have they mailed you concerning it?
If not, contact Amazon and they might ask you to provide receipts of the cards... I hope you have them mostly as cash receipts...
yes I've been mailed they asked me to send the receipt ( it's a credit receipt) to a fax number...how do we send fax?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by desertboom(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Spartan1203:

Can you mention me on the thread so I can know you

Can we transact? Bring your escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $10,000+, We Buy!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥50,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, Forex Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
illegalking:
use my sight message on WhatsApp

you are a Scammer. Agreed? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
$225 PayPal FnF @ 330/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Are you tired of FIVERR? then try Upwork I can approve ur UPWORK account within 10mins for almost FREE Upwork Approved Foreign Account available One Year Nord Premium VPN for the luckiest person. Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
fabrigas18:
Hey please i need it how much are u selling it, lets talk 08135521218.. I dont trust dis exchanger tinz dey may be reepers like sum dat i av tried...

You were accused. Can you clarify if you are indeed a Scammer or otherwise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/2818401/football-other-sports-betting-season/2132#51231861

https://www.nairaland.com/2818401/football-other-sports-betting-season/2132#51230618

He has deleted some of his comments where he exposed himself as fabrigas1 on his fabrigas18 handle and also deactivated fabrigas1

Tabbaz dominique task at hand

I have mentioned him and now awaiting his reply. I will also take time to study the fraud allegation against him while awaiting his response

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
wyse24:
Can someone help me with PayPal checkout on namecheap? I want to pay for hosting. Total amount 60.1$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ukcatlover(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello

This writejhn27 I want to say thanks so much for all your patience and pains I caused you. Am really sorry about how your account was restricted because of our past transaction

It was just a little miss understanding with me and my sister which was resolved the next day. But I can’t start giving excuses for my fault, am really sorry once more from the bottom of my heart and I am happy this issue has been resolve. I deactivated my nairaland cos I can’t take the insult, pain and stress coming out from people that I did not even do business with.

Once again thanks to you Lokoyen and Jsaviour for believing in me and have faith in me and thanks to everyone efforts. Am glad we all can have a long night sleep today. Once again sorry for the pain, stress and condition I put u all I know money can’t change it but I say In Name if God am sorry

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by desertboom(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
@optimisticgondy

I am here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tabbaz:

I have mentioned him and now awaiting his reply. I will also take time to study the fraud allegation against him while awaiting his response

Thanks

His handle has already been taken down. No need for further investigation. The number on his signature is same as that of Fabrigas1 and Fabrigas18 exposed as scammer on the betting thread

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bring All Your BULK BITCOIN to me ASAP

Not amount is too small
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

His handle has already been taken down. No need for further investigation. The number on his signature is same as that of Fabrigas1 and Fabrigas18 exposed as scammer on the betting thread
good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
ukcatlover:
Hello

This writejhn27 I want to say thanks so much for all your patience and pains I caused you. Am really sorry about how your account was restricted because of our past transaction

It was just a little miss understanding with me and my sister which was resolved the next day. But I can’t start giving excuses for my fault, am really sorry once more from the bottom of my heart and I am happy this issue has been resolve. I deactivated my nairaland cos I can’t take the insult, pain and stress coming out from people that I did not even do business with.

Once again thanks to you Lokoyen and Jsaviour for believing in me and have faith in me and thanks to everyone efforts. Am glad we all can have a long night sleep today. Once again sorry for the pain, stress and condition I put u all I know money can’t change it but I say In Name if God am sorry

angry angry angry angry angry angry Just like that? You just ran away like a Coward if you ask me. You should be flogged and fined heavily arrant nonsense angry angry Believing in your cowardliness abi, you and your sister are both accomplice. Anyone that transacts with you after this should be flogged. Just deactivate this account also. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mayolad(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/[color=#000099][/color]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
wyse24:
I need 61$ PayPal, 330/$ is my offer
I still need this ó. US ACCOUNT available to receive, SA account also available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
52$ payoneer for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
(Buy Perfect Money in Nigeria at N370 per USD)

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
ukcatlover:
Hello

First, I'm happy that the victims are now liberated.

Second, you ran away by deactivating your main handle and also blocked some of the victims via WhatsApp

Third, you should be responsible for your business and nobody had any business with your sister. Thus, I see no reason why you had to run away

My view

This sin should not go unpunished and I think we should start by banning this alternate (old) handle and any other associated handle.

Cc: Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
$650 Venmo fund available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bulk itunes card $101-200 urgently needed as
Many as possible you get.
E Dakun, $200 at 38k
$4k urgently needed

embarassed Let's do this cry

Current rate is so good..

Despise from scammers and ripper

Our trading history is good enough to convince u

Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
78$ payoneer available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ukcatlover(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tabbaz:

First, I'm happy that the victims are now liberated.

Second, you ran away by deactivating your main handle and also blocked some of the victims via WhatsApp

Third, you should be responsible for your business and nobody had any business with your sister. Thus, I see no reason why you had to run away

My view

This sin should not go unpunished and I think we should start by banning this alternate (old) handle and any other associated handle.

Cc: Dominique

First this email was not address to you but the people the issue affected. I won’t rant or say anything about all that I go through to get this issues resolved because it was my duty to resolve this issue

Asking for the closure of my old account did I scam you or anyone that will warrant closing my account. Please don’t just type because you wanna do so stay out of my business as did not type the first message because of you cos when the issue started I can remember your words that I used mimt to pay people whereas you know nothing about it. I block Jsaviour on WhatsApp because she was too close to me and can’t bear her talk and I unblocked her next day as she was even the one encouraging me to keep pushing bank and note everybody that contacted me about their account we keep talking until it was resolved

Please If those people affected are lashing me here I won’t say a word not you that I never transact with or scammed

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
52$ payoneer for sale @345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
sold
wyse24:
52$ payoneer for sale @345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjay08: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
$1k agc needed. Cash or debit receipt.
Contact in sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
600$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*6

Rate is 280/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by afecofrank(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
FOREX TRADE:
Do you have ₦aira in Nigeria to exchange with US dollar in Foreign bank?
Money will be wired to buyer's account at any Bank account anywhere in the world before buyer releases ₦aira to the Seller's bank

Simple procedures:
-Buyer sign ICPU according to seller's verbiage or send Signed Check to seller's bank and copy to seller.
-Seller's bank confirms Buyer's ICPU or Check and wires equivalent amount in USD to buyer's bank account.
-Buyer's bank confirms receipt of payment and clears buyer's ICPU or Check and pays all agents' commission as stated on ICPU.

Minimum selling amount is $10m.
Contact me if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293

(1) (2) (3) ... (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.