Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5204791 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, Forex Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
[s]what is your problem? Do I happen to know you
Ask Dominique, I started a thread here on helping people succeed on upwork, and someone here had the mind to report me to upwork so I could get banned.
I had to ask the mod to close down the thread.
I already thrashed that issue with the Philtrust of a guy and everyone saw it, on my deleted thread . So yes, I know everything about what went down.
Please swerve, you're irrelevant to this matter.[/s].

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
Wait, undecided what's the meaning of all this nonsense I'm seeing?. I'm keeping calm until any scam case directly links to me. You don't even deserve to be mentioned@ Philtrust.
I posted an ad, you never thought it wise to ask me for a quote before you send money to whoever you sent money to, and you're coming here to cry foul. Give it a rest

You claimed you arent the one meanwhile your real name is Fidel
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2018
@ Tabbaz, I have no issues with you bringing up a disclaimer of me, but adding my name to your list is very incorrect and unjustifiable. Kindly edit your post, and issue whatever disclaimer you have on your mind. I have no issues with that.
Thanks and regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

You claimed you arent the one meanwhile your real name is Fidel
who gave you such info
Did i tell you that?
You want to know my name? Go to a herbalist grin
I shouldn't be replying you, Because you have no case against me. Go and meet your enemy not me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
funlord:

whatever helps you sleep at night funlord.
I'm not replying you again. You can wade Dominique in on this matter.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
who gave you such info
Did i tell you that?
You want to know my name? Go to a herbalist grin
I shouldn't be replying you, Because you have no case against me. Go and meet your enemy not me

Mr man, you are a scammer and you know it, there's no how someone else could have screenshot your post except your bastard, you think you are wise huh, you told me a guy contacted you about about the Upwork account which you sent all information about the account to him... cool until you send me the screenshot of the chat btw you and the guy, you remain a scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

Mr man, you are a scammer and you know it, there's no how someone else could have screenshot your post except your bastard, you think you are wise huh, you told me a guy contacted you about about the Upwork account which you sent all information about the account to him... cool until you send me the screenshot of the chat btw you and the guy, you remain a scammer
you've chosen to insult me
Cc:Dominique
Rule 2 clearly broken. Please take him to where he belongs.
@mods, can you possibly resurrect the thread so everyone can see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
I'm still waiting @Tabbaz.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Shikili PayPal needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
you've chosen to insult me
Cc:Dominique
Rule 2 clearly broken. Please take him to where he belongs.
@mods, can you possibly resurrect the thread so everyone can see

Do you think am afraid of anything?
You are a crook, feeding from innocent Nigerians money. And i can say that to your face a thousand times. A scammer like you with no future.

Your full name is Aganyi Fidelis Ukwada (Which happens to be the first bank account i paid to)

Another Account you sent to me
Abuga Joseph Obak
GTB

As i said, until you provide the screenshot as you claimed the person chatted with you, you remain a scammer and deserves to be burnt to ashes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moscojay365: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2018
buying bits and bulk Btc now at awesome rate
Rate is super dope, pls bring ur Btc from any wallet
Escrow is welcome too

I am still your trusted gift card vendor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

Do you think am afraid of anything?
You are a crook, feeding from innocent Nigerians money. And i can say that to your face a thousand times. A scammer like you with no future.

Your full name is Aganyi Fidelis Ukwada (Which happens to be the first bank account i paid to)

Another Account you sent to me
Abuga Joseph Obak
GTB

As i said, until you provide the screenshot as you claimed the person chatted with you, you remain a scammer and deserves to be burnt to ashes
wait.... grin
Now you're deranged.
Who has those accounts you posted there? You must be really stupid for this nonsense.
How dare you post this nonsense.
Go and find my name with a herbalist, as my name clearly eludes you
Stupid guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
@ Tabbaz, Dominique, can you possibly bring back my deleted thread back to life?let's put this mad dog where he deserves undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
@ Tabbz, Domnique, can you possibly bring back my deleted thread back to life?let's put this mad dog where he deserves undecided

Your thread on freelancing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Hi.... I need more bitcoins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Forevermore: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

yes ma'am. Let this case be put to rest once and for all.

I wonder why any scam case has not been labeled against me yet except this Phil guy, who was obviously swindled by someone pretending to be me....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

❤ Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

❤ Payoneer Funds Needed

❤ Perfect Money Needed

❤ Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Forevermore:
wait.... grin
Now you're deranged.
Who has those accounts you posted there? You must be really stupid for this nonsense.
How dare you post this nonsense.
Go and find my name with a herbalist, as my name clearly eludes you
Stupid guy

A scammer will never accept he is one.
These are while am really convinced that you are the one

1. You were accused here by someone as a scammer which link to the name Fidel Maleek, and that is what you used to scammed me. Fidelis is even the bank account name.

2. Immediately i mentioned you here as a scammer the first day, you saw the mention and rush to chat with me on whatsapp after ignoring my chat for two days (If you weren't the one how did he knew that i mention forevermore and claimed forevermore knows nothing about it that is just btw two of us)

3. You claimed the guy chatted with you on whatsapp which you related all the upwork account information to but you refused to send screenshots of those chats

4. I used my upwork and sent message to the guy and he replied exactly what i sent to him on whatsapp to confirmed the account.

5. The same account you posted for sale, how did the guy login the account to show me his withdrawals and also his mails from upwork.

Bro you are a scammer, deal with that!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Philtrust:

You still claimed is not you but you screenshot it and obliged that I mentioned you in nairaland

I'm not clear how this issue started. Who exactly did you contact on the forum? What's his username? Is it the same Dennis Bolton mail he used?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
The way some newbies be looking at anyone telling them to invest in crypto now with the dippy dipping.. grin..lol..
Abeg I need btc,eth,ltc@345... quote me first.
the dipping this early morning shock me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

After locating his thread kindly remind him to also explain to you how come himself and a scammer are both using the exact same skype mail even though they are not twins or spirit lovers. Even the betting boys are waiting for him to answer these questions but as usual he ran off when they cornered him. I hope you also remember that lilmaxfidels real name and that of his 100 plus monikers is also fidelis aganyi?

Benthom:
Is your English skills top notch? Are you willing to set me up questions for UK schools? Aged 12-14?
If yes, please connect with me on Skype
@denisbolton0@gmail.com.
If you think you have what it takes to make those white kids Crack their heads, then buzz me up wink

Forevermore:
I need a writer to set questions for me for UK schools aged 12-14
Connect with me on Skype @denisbolton0@gmail.com

Razzjazz:
never a scammer. Never will be. You only labelled me a scammer with no evidence whatsoever and the moderators jumped ship and banned my lilmaaxfidel account.
I’ve decided to stop exchanging here and concentrate on getting my funds directly to my bank account. And yes, I got my funds back from that idio.t yusufmuhd. And his account(accounts) limited... why were you giving him false hope when you knew quite well I’d get my money back.
I wonder how many people you’ve wrongly labeled scammers here. My new moniker is benthom, and I’m actively involved in the betting thread. Go and call your cry babies to ban me as usual. Again, check the paternity of your kids, as a woman cannot impregnate a fellow woman...
Expert is giving you your full dosage! Re.tard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Buying bitcoin

Bring any quantity of btc $10 - $1000

Any wallet

Instant payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2018
vizboy:

WE Buy and Sell

iTunes Gift Card ----> Needed
Steam Gift Card ---> Needed
Amazon Gift card ----> Needed
BITCOINS ----Needed
Perfect Money --> Needed
Kenya Shillings ---> Available at Soft Rate

Whatsapp : 08067679195

We Buy at the Best Possible rate with Instant funding, we are one of the oldest and the best In The game.

We buy from 10$ to 200$ Dominations For USA ITunes Card. All we need is just a pics of the card.

WHATSAPP : 08067679195

Chat Me Up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Philtrust: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2018
dominique:

I'm not clear how this issue started. Who exactly did you contact on the forum? What's his username? Is it the same Dennis Bolton mail he used?

forevermore
I quoted him and dropped my whatsapp number and and asked him to contact me which he did

He has a lot of numbers and email addresses he gave me one email which is carlBoltonUK@gmail.com

And you see, it still relates to bolton
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jeel: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2018
hayfloze:
Buying bitcoin

Bring any quantity of btc $10 - $1000

Any wallet

Instant payment.

56$ PayPal funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by presiade(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2018
I need $2500 to be paid into my GTB dorm account, I will send you Naira. Anyone interested?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Still loading your iTunes and Amazon Card

Now loading Canada ITunes Single $200

Australian $200 - $300 at dope rate

Steam gift card is needed at dope rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PMoTheGreat: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2018
justi4jesu:
$1,200 Paypal Available

50years Guaranty grin grin

Whats your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.