Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5205662 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
ctec:
$50 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
henribj:
$150 amazon gift card needed urgently
and when i say "urgently" i dont mean i will buy at an exorbitant rate
if you have, comment with your whatsapp number and mention me
i won't send you any money first, you send the GC and after confirming it i pay you.
if that option is not ok with you, then we can deal face to face
please don't tell me how your too big to deal in small money or stories like that, money is money
Guy,I just love you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Payoneer funds needed.

Any quantity from $50.

Instant payment as usual. Please contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ativ: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
$50 or $100 itunes GC needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Scammers full this thread no be small and the legitimate ones are unnecessarily bossy,rude and arrogant. Those that are not are scammers, Bullshit.
I need AGC,kindly don't bother to quote me if you fall in any of the category above even if you are legitimate, I still hate rude people.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2018
$2 k Skrill needed at early morning rate.

Come on whatsapp for fast deal.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by minna007(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
$3500 BTC available @360
paxful wallet
contact
https:///send?phone=2348097616335
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Freshly baked PayPal available for grab 08138418399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Happy Eid El-Kabircheesycheesy
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
NOW AVAILABLE

⭐️$250 Payoneer Fund Available Now

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
.................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
eniola1010:
230$ fnf for sale at 325/$
90 payoneer for sale at 347/$
Call me if you need any

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2018
577 RMB via Alipay. Contact's below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2018
$980 PayPal needed

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jammer777: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
ModestGal:
Scammers full this thread no be small and the legitimate ones are unnecessarily bossy,rude and arrogant. Those that are not are scammers, Bullshit.
I need AGC,kindly don't bother to quote me if you fall in any of the category above even if you are legitimate, I still hate rude people.

No be lie, arrogant, rude and disrespectful legitimate traders full here. I wonder how that adds to their pockets.
Just tell them to give a small discount, even politely, they'll start embarrassing you.
Optimisticgondy is an exception though, dude's got manners.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2018
$210 PayPal funds available @330
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2018
950$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*1
50* 9

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
jammer777:

No be lie, arrogant, rude and disrespectful legitimate traders full here. I wonder how that adds to their pockets.
Just tell them to give a small discount, even politely, they'll start embarrassing you.
Optimisticgondy is an exception though, dude's got manners.

I sincerely don't understand your motive behind this post.

The last time such happened, the individual turned out to be a scammer.

In as much as we want to talk, we should stop generalizing statements.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Now buying cash app funds.

Can help receive from ur clients.

Come to WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Bro don’t mind them! They will come with pity card to dupe you!!! The don’t want escrow and they don’t want to send first, Awon Ole Jati Jati
Ammc:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
ModestGal:

Guy,I just love you

thank you
i love you as well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2018
1stargeneral:

Simple! Message the username using the email function on here. Already, on phone or whatsapp, tell the person to reply your mail from nairaland. If he refuses or did not get the message, the person is a scam.

Mind you, he may claim the email isnt working anymore or cant access it. Decline to such and refuse to do business with the person.

By the way, ignorance is no excuse. The man that tagged me a scammer because of his carelessness suffer in pain. This i can assure him.

thank you, much appreciated.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnstar(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Baylam:
950$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*1
50* 9

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off

Dis on na werey

Person dey try help u make u deal with legit person u dey insult me untop $950

Ur papa dey mad

Oloshi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2018
johnstar:

Dis on na werey

Ur papa dey mad

Oloshi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Thief was unhappy because he suggested me to his felllow ripper and I refused! Na byforce to do biz with you and your fellow criminal

I hope the mods can put this mad dog where he belong...
cc puskin
Cc Dominique

johnstar:

Dis on na werey

Ur papa dey mad

Oloshi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnstar(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Baylam:
Thief was unhappy because he suggested me to his felllow ripper and I refused! Na byforce to do biz with you and your fellow criminal

I hope the mods can put this mad dog where he belong...
cc puskin
Cc Dominique

Me ripper??

U don deal with hb global before ??

U nor how much i don deal with hb global

Hb global is one of the best in trading

I don deal iTunes of 2.7M naira weytn u dey tell me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol... Guys let us be careful with this people, they have old moniker , they will refer you to their other party with all sort of assurance and sweet talk. Please don’t fall for their trick. I didn’t fall for this one trick and he’s really pained!! He’s crying and unhappy! I didn’t beg you to come help sell my card neither do I chat you myself... thief like you have place again on this thread if people are extra careful!!

johnstar:

Me ripper??

U don deal with hb global before ??

U nor how much i don deal with hb global

Hb global is one of the best in trading

I don deal iTunes of 2.7M naira weytn u dey tell me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018
$20 paypal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jammer777: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Ammc:

My brother, Oloyemekun, bn a while. Honestly I don't have any motive to demean anyone. Remember i've called u for a fiver withdrawal before, which I fumbled, the money is still hanging till date. To the humble legit guys out here, respect.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnstar(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Make i shut ur mouth up make u see for uself
Weytn u dey tell me, bcus 9ja una nor dey like truth

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnstar(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Baylam:
Lol... Guys let us be careful with this people, they have old moniker , they will refer you to their other party with all sort of assurance and sweet talk. Please don’t fall for their trick. I didn’t fall for this one trick and he’s really pained!! He’s crying and unhappy! I didn’t beg you to come help sell my card neither do I chat you myself... thief like you have place again on this thread if people are extra careful!!

Mumu

See erigga dey advertise for am self

D guy dey do give away too

So weytn u dey talk

How many ppl u don deal with for here
U wey dey talk hu and hu u don deal with for here

Maggot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jammer777: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Baylam:
Bro don’t mind them! They will come with pity card to dupe you!!! The don’t want escrow and they don’t want to send first, Awon Ole Jati Jati

In as much as i'm not what u refer me as, i'm all good. Attitude is everything. May God continue to bless our hustle. Cheers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
So after I tell you I’m not interested in selling to them, Na why you come here come swear for me and even insult my father join?? What’s your intention I know you have ulterior motive
johnstar:
Make i shut ur mouth up make u see for uself
Weytn u dey tell me, bcus 9ja una nor dey like truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.