Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5139066 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
CarlJenkinson:
Tax collector is Jackbauer, Jackbauer is tax collector.
Tabbaz!

I know and I know he's planning big with that username but moderators won't ban him without explicit evidence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jmaxjohn(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2018
CarlJenkinson:
Tabbaz!

Oga no time for parable or indirect speech.
Abeg point me in a direction
Yet to see a valid direction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CarlJenkinson: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Oga no time for parable or indirect speech.
Abeg point me in a direction
Yet to see a valid direction
tabbaz, funlord can do that for you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jmaxjohn(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2018
CarlJenkinson:
tabbaz, funlord can do that for you

Thanks man.
Oya tabbaz and funlord abeg show. Which way. Who can help out with skrill? Want to send $50. Need better escrow too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Please guys I need 20$ btc to BC wallet

at 360/$. Quote me here first

Thank you in addy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavidHume(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Firstly, if you requested u wanted him to send as gns, you are definitely paying for whatever he sends regardless of what your client received...

If you didn't request Gns but he sent Gns, there shld have been an agreement on who bears the Gns charge...

Secondly, if the fund is withheld for such a long period, it wasn't the sender's fault... PayPal withhold funds based on if source or receiving account is verified or not and based on account activities...

Thirdly, did you inform the seller that you wanted to refund and did he agree to the refund process? The reason I'm asking this is that you can't just refund someone and be telling him to give you your cash ... What if the acct u refunded to was limited before you refunded to him?

Anyway, has the sender made any excuse or responded on why he isn't refunding your cash?

Ans to First...i did not request he send as Gns and he did not tell me it was gns as it was fnf i wanted only for me to send and discover that it was gns.

And to the second....when i discovered that it was gns he claimed he wasnt going to bear the charges.

Thirdly i told when i saw d funds was in pending that ny client needed d funds for school fee and can wait for three weeks that he shld cancle d funds from his end.

Lastly, i told him i wanted to cancle the payment that it wasnt going to b useful for me if it doesnt get clear in 24hrs. He kept claiming his client hasnt responded to his chat. I gave him three days and there wasnt any news coming from him.

We belong to a common whatsapp group also where he advertised the paypal, the admin of the group Justi4jesus mediated on the dispute and requested he refund me my naira and i shld refund his paypal. Which he agrees to the resolution by saying ‘Thank you’ resolution.

He did not come to me behind or in the group after the resolution to say i shldnt refund yet.

On the very day i was to refund, i told him i was refunding he dis aay anything to which i did refund. And after refunding he asked for the screenshot of the refund, which i sent to him and since then i av been asking for my funds its now well over 5days but all he kept doing was abusing me and calling me names that i was crazy for listening to the Admin (Justi4jesus) who asked me to refund the funds. Calling her a fool.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by McDreKing(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2018
$150 x1

$500 x10

Cash receipt amazon gift card (AGC) is available.

280/$

WhatsApp

https:///2348062626518
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2018
$650 Skrill Available For Sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Can you vouch for anyone?

I no dey vouch for any body. Everybody is a suspect until proven wrong.

Use your head.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Barlowskillz:
Please guys I need 20$ btc to BC wallet

at 360/$. Quote me here first

Thank you in addy
Oya 370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

[s]I know and I know he's planning big with that username but moderators won't ban him without explicit evidence[/s]

Check my profile well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
CarlJenkinson:
Tabbaz!
[/s]

You’ve no proof.

This is either felixinfinity or donsamex. Make una open una Head o. I go dey pray for you make you no stop your stealing o. Your smartness go lead you enter trap very soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
TaxCollector:

You don talk sense but na that rubbish you wan use spoil am.

When I talk, I don't invite riff raffs into my comments...

When men talk, boys sit and learn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
DavidHume:

Ans to First...i did not request he send as Gns and he did not tell me it was gns as it was fnf i wanted only for me to send and discover that it was gns.

And to the second....when i discovered that it was gns he claimed he wasnt going to bear the charges.

Thirdly i told when i saw d funds was in pending that ny client needed d funds for school fee and can wait for three weeks that he shld cancle d funds from his end.

Lastly, i told him i wanted to cancle the payment that it wasnt going to b useful for me if it doesnt get clear in 24hrs. He kept claiming his client hasnt responded to his chat. I gave him three days and there wasnt any news coming from him.

We belong to a common whatsapp group also where he advertised the paypal, the admin of the group Justi4jesus mediated on the dispute and requested he refund me my naira and i shld refund his paypal. Which he agrees to the resolution by saying ‘Thank you’ resolution.

He did not come to me behind or in the group after the resolution to say i shldnt refund yet.

On the very day i was to refund, i told him i was refunding he dis aay anything to which i did refund. And after refunding he asked for the screenshot of the refund, which i sent to him and since then i av been asking for my funds its now well over 5days but all he kept doing was abusing me and calling me names that i was crazy for listening to the Admin (Justi4jesus) who asked me to refund the funds. Calling her a fool.

From your response, it's obvious that there's a scam involved...

Even tho I have my own PayPal charge back issue which has put me into some debts, doesn't stop me from saying the fact...

Since he received payment from you with his bank acct and thus traceable, exploit all means to get your money back cos he doesn't seem like he's ready to pay you after he got his fund back...

However, from the screenshot, it looks like he is a middle man and is claiming he can't get back the funds or payment from the source...

This is the kind of chargeback case I'm handling right now and based on mutual reasoning and resolution, all parties involved are satisfied on the way forward...

But this ur guy isn't ready to be involved in refunding you at all... Puskin can place him and his acct number on scam list while you make moves to get him booked

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CarlJenkinson: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
TaxCollector:
[s]
get off!
I don't talk to thieves
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ModestGal(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
holluwai:
$250 agc available
$100x2
$50
Halla
Your WhatsApp contact please...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
DavidHume:

This one is strong.
But we need to still hear from Tscholar.
Failure of him to respond within ultimatum days means he has accepted to be guilty.
You can take a legal action against his bank account as Hazzantazzan suggested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
$780 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

I'm suspecting you with this your August, 2018 username
no mind him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
NOW BUYING
Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals(paypal) $50 and above at sweet good rates.

Skrill funds $100 and less.

Click on my WhatsApp link below for good deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

When I talk, I don't invite riff raffs into my comments...

When men talk, boys sit and learn

Na you be the riff raff and Na you be the boy for here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
CarlJenkinson:
get off!
I don't talk to thieves

Why you clear the post before you quote me?

Tabbaz, come see and see o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sKeetz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
$200 AGC with cash receipt available. N280/$1 not negotiable.

I'm not sending first without escrow.

Call/whatsapp: 09057258682
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
$200 Paxful Bitcoin available at 360/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juniorboi007: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
PayPal funds gotten yesterday from aimolavictormmm with funlord as escrow. Thanks sir for the patient escrow service.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
celestialAgent:
$200 Paxful Bitcoin available at 360/$
Come WhatsApp @350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
funlord:

Oga are you still travelling? grin
He gave you this same line too? I'm waiting for him to arrive too o. Since last week.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
60usd worth of Neteller funds needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
...................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amazon cards available 275/$
$100*4

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.