Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138955 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

So why did you contact me over a card you have sent to someone else already?

Besides Im not an exchanger only trying to experiment on something, reason I requested for $25 AGC I think two days back but no one had any for sale, I ran out of patience and got $100 which was a big mistake.

Only if I had been patient enough, it would have just been $25.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
iTunes card needed
$200 * 10

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
How much are you is Josh buying the card from you ... cuz I’m sure josh can’t buy the this card th amount you bought it (28,000) at first you bought card from me to sell on Paxful to get bitcoin even when Paxful rate is poor , Secondly why don’t you buy btc direct from people here instead of buying card to convert to btc... Why doest it took you over 6hours to get back to me , Bro this your matter is dead on arrival, as I refuse to fail a victim of this bait sorry
ImFortress:

I sent you receipt, waiting for the highest bidder, and you bid was low, so I cut you off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol now you’re experimenting something lol �
ImFortress:

Besides Im not an exchanger only trying to experiment on something, reason I requested for $25 AGC I think two days back but no one had any for sale, I ran out of patience and got $100 which was a big mistake.

Only if I had been patient enough, it would have just been $25.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Israelmoney(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
I buy iTunes, Amazon and steam gift cards at good rate. Get in touch.

Call or whatsapp 080.....3747....8061. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by baugustine(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
To insure is to secure come and insure your car, property, etc at the rate of 3% of your car value at consolidated hallmark ins plc
Your gain
cars or property damages at our experience
2 claim of damages up to 1million naira
Replacement of cars if the car is right off and many more contact us at
We offer the best
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baylam:
How much are you is Josh buying the card from you ... cuz I’m sure josh can’t buy the this card th amount you bought it (28,000) at first you bought card from me to sell on Paxful to get bitcoin even when Paxful rate is poor , Secondly why don’t you buy btc direct from people here instead of buying card to convert to btc... Why doest it took you over 6hours to get back to me , Bro this your matter is dead on arrival, as I refuse to fail a victim of this bait sorry

Like I said earlier, chop the money. I owe you no explanation.
Stop making noise, na you chop money, so go use am go flex.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lol... Very funny! You can’t finish what you started! You didn’t show us your trade on Paxful ooo
ImFortress:

Like I said earlier, chop the money. I owe you no explanation.
Stop making noise, na you chop money, so go use am go flex.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Meanwhile 1500$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*15

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImFortress:

I sent you receipt, waiting for the highest bidder, and you bid was low, so I cut you off

But the person you gave the card to gave you the same price i gave you, so this does not hold water, what is paining me most, is my prestigious name that you dragged into this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gondon(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
GREAT NEWS!!!

Are you a Registered business owner within Lagos with CAC documents and want a loan between #500,000 -- #1,500,000 Call 070-3025-7586

Requirements

Business must be in LAGOS
Copy of your Registration papers.
6month bank statement of your corporate account.

No guarantor
No collateral.

Kindly Call or WhatsApp
Felix 07030257586
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
$220 paypal fnf needed.

Kindly quote me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
No
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
check my thread link below to read customers reviews:
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emoney2012(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Netellar Funds available for sale
Contact 08133895928
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
SaintUlot:

But the person you gave the card to gave you the same price i gave you, so this does not hold water, what is paining me most, is my prestigious name that you dragged into this.

We already sealed a deal on 24... meanwhile you where still pricing

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baylam:
Lol... Very funny! You can’t finish what you started! You didn’t show us your trade on Paxful ooo

Did I ask you for refund? That's because I know it won't come out.
But I wont get ripped off without raising alarm.
This is gift card, there's no evidence. Escrow wasn't used. So?
You come here to form reputation
Using it to cover your dirty deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
$50- $500 Paxful btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Midnight Buying btc and pm in bits and Bulk starts now

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility

Escrow Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dayhor: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
USD1250 notes available for exchange to NGN with anyone in Johannesburg. Kindly use link in my profile to deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
$1400 Payoneer available @355

Contact siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2018
emoney2012:
Netellar Funds available for sale Contact 08133895928
I am interested. Your number is not on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2018
descrisom:

[s]Lol... Anybody wey dis guy scam here na fool...

You proved not to trade any crypto and e-currencies here

Now you claimed you have traded with tabbazz before..

Ola omo ole...

Donsamtex from many screenshot always talk say him be collector..

Admin...

Should just help newbie out here...[/s]

Abeg na who get mad dog wey just dey yarn dust. My business with Rasheed is none of your business.

Ps; you dey find cheap publicity to resuscitate your dead business abi? This na the last response you go get from me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Tabbaz:

It's obvious that this guy has ulterior motives. He claimed he doesn't trade, though we all know he's Donsamtex.

I think moderators should ask him his business on the thread and why he keep stylishly trying to gain popularity.

It's better to ban him early

Cc: puskin

Rasheed, don’t be like that NFA boy called hazzantazzan that jumps in hasty conclusions.

Do you have proof of what you’re saying?

You’ve violated rule 8 of the NL rules and you should apologize to me.

I don’t have to rip the next man off before I get money. Like I said on my profile, you should read it again and if you’re pained that means your conscience isn’t clean.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2018
√√ Now Available

⭐️ $200 Skrill available now

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Paxful Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
............................................................................................................................................................................. ........ ...............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by baugustine(f): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2018
To insure is to secure come and insure your car, property, etc at the rate of 3% of your car value at consolidated hallmark ins plc
Your gain
cars or property damages at our experience
2 claim of damages up to 1million naira
Replacement of cars if the car is right off and many more contact us at
We offer the best
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:16am On Sep 04, 2018
TaxCollector:

Abeg na who get mad dog wey just dey yarn dust. My business with Rasheed is none of your business.

Ps; you dey find cheap publicity to resuscitate your dead business abi? This na the last response you go get from me.

Lol... Weyrey...
Me publicity?

Hahaha.... U don mad finish

Na to cage u remain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2018
emoney2012:
Netellar Funds available for sale
Contact 08133895928
WhatsApp is in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4713577/abcon-kicks-banks-suspend-bdcs

This shii on frontpage, why are Nigerian banks so evil anyway?
Always trying to make life difficult for customers.

$50 PayPal fnf@340/$ available.
Rates fixed and I will not send first please.
Strictly sending to US accounts only.

Whatsapp me below thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2018
iTunes cards needed NOW

Preferably $50 - $100

Other denomination are accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.