Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5207095 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
That TaxCollector guy is becoming such a nuisance here.

See him attacking recent monikers and forming investigative member, whereas his account is less than 3 months old and he seems to know how things go down here.

He has business with Tabbaz so much that he knows his (Tabbaz) real name. That means he definitely had an old account. So what happened to it??

While others are so busy buying and selling funds, he is poke nosing into matters for which he has no moral standing to meddle into. Look how unruly and brazen his manner of conversation is! He says he doesnt buy or sells funds but then it is surprising at how much he knows about transactions.

Let us not be swayed by his overtures. He is trying so hard to get noticed and marked as a genuine seller when it is obvious that he has ulterior motives.

12 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
$480 Skrill Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
TaxCollector:

Bros, wetin dey play? Because this your matter just dey go on here for the past 24hrs no body shook mouth.

I went thru all your posts and I have few questions to ask you;

Were you aware that the seller said he’s not selling to paxful sellers and middlemen which means he only sells to end users.

Also, why would you buy a card for 28k then try to sell for 24k?

You say you dey test something, abeg wetin be the thing wey you dey fear?

There’s a lot of inconsistency in your words.

Baylam the seller, you claimed to have $4000.00 of this AGC, and you had sold over 2k without hiccups, right?

Can you mention the monikers of those that bought from you?

Guy face your scam case please, no come use my 28k form familiarity

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chai... And we need 4k $101-$200 itunes card urgently.... Sweet rate. Come on now... Supply us... Sweeet rate from our best...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
$1150 PayPal needed. FNF. Can also do withdrawals

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
600$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*6

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arcahmad(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
l need N40k worth of bitcoin @ doyen exchange
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
TaxCollector:
Make una use escrow anyone dealing with Sarwuan.

Make una search whichever number he contacts you with o.

I no call any one scammer or thief, I just dey update una about wetin dey sup.

My Reasons;

August 2018 moniker with no contact information.

No previous trade history.

Together, let’s mske this forum a safe haven. Admins no fit do am alone, Na we we be our brothers keeper.

Epele sir, well done .... shebi na ur own profile be dis..... even u , ure on radar!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarwuan(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please who can receive $2500 to usa bank account and pay me in naira

Money coming from qatar to usa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarwuan:

check my signature n inbox me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ShokiScientist: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
hello pls i need $10 skrill.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
TaxCollector:

Rasheed, don’t be like that NFA boy called hazzantazzan that jumps in hasty conclusions.

Do you have proof of what you’re saying?

You’ve violated rule 8 of the NL rules and you should apologize to me.

I don’t have to rip the next man off before I get money. Like I said on my profile, you should read it again and if you’re pained that means your conscience isn’t clean.

puskin tabbazz Dominique ...

we all know the reaction of an innocent person labelled a scammer but this nigga isnt even concerned or moved by the allegations against him.

even a scammer will fret a little or feel pained but this guy is obviously one of the unrepentant, God forsaken, notorious and condemned scammers we all know about...

his body language all along is enough
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
puskin:

grin grin grin grin

Wait...........dem dey come.
Lolz u Don suck all of them ba grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Midnight Buying btc and pm in bits and Bulk @your rate/$ starts now

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility

Escrow Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ImFortress(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

we all know the reaction of an innocent person labelled a scammer but this nigga isnt even concerned or moved by the allegations against him.

even a scammer will fret a little or feel pained but this guy is obviously one of the unrepentant, God forsaken, notorious and condemned scammers we all know about...

I just started noticing the guy too. He's trying to build a strong account with activities.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 2:33am On Sep 05, 2018
odimbannamdi:
[s]That TaxCollector guy is becoming such a nuisance here.

See him attacking recent monikers and forming investigative member, whereas his account is less than 3 months old and he seems to know how things go down here.

He has business with Tabbaz so much that he knows his (Tabbaz) real name. That means he definitely had an old account. So what happened to it??

While others are so busy buying and selling funds, he is poke nosing into matters for which he has no moral standing to meddle into. Look how unruly and brazen his manner of conversation is! He says he doesnt buy or sells funds but then it is surprising at how much he knows about transactions.

Let us not be swayed by his overtures. He is trying so hard to get noticed and marked as a genuine seller when it is obvious that he has ulterior motives. [/s]

Any day, I post that I sell or buy anything in any section on Nairaland admins pls ban me.

Knowing how things go down here will help me detect thieves because once bitten, twice shy.

Tabbaz, funlord and all admins can’t make this forum scam free alone. We must work hand in hands.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2018
ImFortress:

Guy face your scam case please, no come use my 28k form familiarity

Simple question I asked, you can’t answer. It proves all odds that you’re playing a dirty game and no worry we go soon cast you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2018
@dominique kindly check your email
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Night Trading is on

Bring all your

Itunes
Amazon
Steam
Reloadit-260/$
Moneypak-250/$
Walmart-230/$

$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@37k.
Amazon too is urgently needed rate is unbelievably nice

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2018
FirsteBank:
Midnight Buying btc and pm in bits and Bulk @your rate/$ starts now

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility

Escrow Allowed.

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Hazzan,

You never fail to amuse me with your silly assumptions boy.

I have been around longer than you son and everybody is entitled to his or her opinion! If you think I’m a scammer, bring forth your proof.

Without proof, your allegations are nothing just like you.

I’m not trading with anyone, so why should I fret? I’ll keep exposing and sharing my unbiased view as long as I live.

When I need you to come talk again, I go call your name. Go dey follow you fellow riff raff dey play.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2018
ImFortress:

I just started noticing the guy too. He's trying to build a strong account with activities.

Continue, you wey don get strong activities. Make you answer question you no fit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Being trying to log into my Paxful wallet but haven't recieved text code since
Anyone experiencing it?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarwuan(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Sarwuan:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 6:10am On Sep 05, 2018
$2000 PayPal fnf needed asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by boljamogun(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
chukel:
$2000 PayPal fnf needed asap

$850 fund available for sale. Check my signature for contact!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Sarwuan:
happy
What's your number sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2018
boljamogun:

$850 fund available for sale. Check my signature for contact!
your rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.