Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5139080 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaybthaniels(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
I need $10-$50 itunes gift card urgently..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mekus11: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
I've got Skrill for sale

£100 or dollar equivalent

Contact me

+447453954340
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
√√ STILL BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain Wallet Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
$290 PayPal funds available @ 330 non-negotiable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmeyj(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
funlord:

He came wailing to me last night on what's app.....His excuse was that he went to watch or is it play ball sef? From 4pm when champions league never even start oh.....till 9pm? But it seems on their pitch you are allowed to be logging in and out of nairaland while scoring goals? I asked him why he does not use that his send first style to buy paypal from old traders? Or why he is using an unlisted number to contact new traders? Or why he thinks with no single trade on nairaland he deserves to be sent first to?

My guy just talk goodnight.

Funlord you better respect your self and stop saying wat i didnt mention to you

If you are a good moderator someone forward a complaint to you u didnt contact me and you start qouting on my profile

Since my explanation mean nothing to you can you let me be this thread does not belong to you alone it belong to everybody so stop forming boss here

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzynix: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
$186 Neteller available. Contact's below!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ammanison(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wendland:
Escrow needed for a PayPal deal, anyone?

Talk to @funlord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bulk itunes card $101-200 urgently needed as
Many as possible you get.
E Dakun, $200 at 38k
$4k urgently needed

embarassed Let's do this cry

Current rate is so good..

Despise from scammers and ripper

Our trading history is good enough to convince u

Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tabbaz, pls confirm here you're doing escrow for @ Otradearena on PayPal funds transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Israelmoney(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
$500 Btc needed on paxful wallet
Serious Sellers only should whatsap me for a deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rihannaola:

Sold
alright

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rihannaola:
Tabbaz, pls confirm here you're doing escrow for @ Otradearena on PayPal funds transaction.
yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Payoneer funds needed with instant cash out

Come with all quantities

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
emmeyj:

Funlord you better respect your self and stop saying wat i didnt mention to you

If you are a good moderator someone forward a complaint to you u didnt contact me and you start qouting on my profile

SleakC tabbaz dominique

Kindly come and decide whether this chief is being unfairly targeted or whether he has a case to answer. He has been bothering me on what's app but I have advised him to come and source for paypal from other traders here using this his technique and also to explain his motives for doing this yesterday:

1: Used an unlisted number to contact sleakc instead of the registered one on his profile?

2; Was No more responding to messages once SleakC brought an escrow but he kept appearing and disappearing online...even after being mentioned by both the seller and the escrow within the time frame of his initial contact with the seller....but was and available and eager to trade when there was no escrow in sight

3. Why with no single trade ever recorded on this forum and not being seen since january 2017 he felt he deserved to receive paypal from SleakC first before "he paid into his bank account after he confirmed the paypal"?

Are these reasons enough for me to table a warning or not? Or maybe that is the new law we follow here for unknown traders. Any other story he wants to harp on about will be backed up with screen shots.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Quidax: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Quidax now supports Naira.
The easiest exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrencies from your local currency.

No more scammers hassle. You can now trade safely on a trusted cryptocurrency exchange with bank level security.
Where deposits and withdrwals are instant - even on weekends!!!!

Buy your Bitcoins, Ethereum, Ripple directly from Naira.
Also trade other cryptocurrencies including BCH, BTG, LTC on the exchange or instantly as e dey hot.

Payout is instant!!!!

Get started here: www.quidax.com

Trade Safely, trade wisely.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emmeyj(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
SleakC:
t
How far?? @funlord and myself are still waiting for you.

Sleekc qoute somone that he have gns for sale and i contacted him after seeing the post on whatsapp and ee agreed on price and i forward my mail to him and i told him my username and told u am going to qoute him and i did that.

So he said we should use escrow fundlord particularly and i told him if he didnt get paid within 3minute once i confirm he can ask for refund and charge back

And he agreed to send so after waiting for like 5 minute i wentt offline but my data was open thinking when he send i will receive notifications from my gmail or my paypal app then i will come back online to make his payment so i didn't know he change decision and also qoute me for escrow.

For me to come online arlund 6 in the view center cos i went to watch match which started around 6pm so see messages from him saying that i disappear and I try to explain to him that all i was expecting was a mail or app alert then come online to fund him but my data was on but offline.

The first game i watch ended around 8pm so man u match started which i also watch so around 8:45pm that was the half time period i open my chrome and my nairaland page reload but i open a new tab to view my bet ticket so i didn't notice funlord qoute me till after the match when i came back and i contact him instantly.

About my contact

The number on my profile is for communication because i use airtel as my subscription sim

While about contacting new trader i didnt know if sleekc is a old or new trader that the fact

If i have done anything wrong i aspect funlord to contact me first before anything but he want aheading qouting on my profile any how that wat pissed me off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tabbaz:
yes

Thanks Tabbaz. Transaction successfully completed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nisemedia(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Paypal account needed verified with ssn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
3RNEST:

grin We dey buy/sell behind close door, NL dey fear us...
In my WhatsApp office abi.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rihannaola(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rihannaola:
$290 PayPal funds available @ 330.

Sold to @Otradearena

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
$1,000.00 non-paxful BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC NON-PAXFUL BTC, BCH, BTG, SAN, DASH, ZEC, IOTA or NEO needed for urgent deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 355-360/$...

$45,000 btc needed today...

Buying in both bulk and bits...

All wallets are welcome...

No amount is too small...

Payment is instant.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.

Still buying...

$12,500 now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nisemedia:
Paypal account needed verified with ssn
come sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
nelsonebby:
I have $200 for sale oo.
Rate is 350
Text me for BTC sale my payment is Swift
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bring your Amazon Gift Card for instant payment. we buy up to $10,000 at a go! we accept online deal(anywhere across the world) or face to face offline deal(Lagos & Ibadan) only

Whatsapp 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by austino677(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
puskin:
Last week..........every Tom, Dick & Harry had skrill for sale
This week..........I no dey see anything.

Where did all the skrill go?
got $200 for sell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mekus11:
I've got Skrill for sale

£100 or dollar equivalent

Contact me

+447453954340

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Keywordconcept(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
msm98580:

I'm willing to buy everything from you.Contact me through the link on my signature

Nice doing business with you.

Thanks to FUNLORD for being the escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluikon(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Blaksheep:
$25 AUD Amazon e-code for dash. Give me your price.
Still available??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.