Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5201937 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mekus11: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2018
funlord:

I would urge you mr mekus as well as anyone who may want to trade with you to use an escrow and to avoid sending first to you too. These are my reasons why:

1: You made this report about getting scammed by a popular scammer last week..you later came here lamenting about how this thread is a den of scammers and how nobody has anyone's back blah blah etc. Originally you claimed you lost N30,000 in your post but on what's app you told me N32,000?

2: I then took pity on your plight and gave you a direct link of mine in diamond bank for free which is the scammers bank plus their fraud hotline so that you can also lodge an official complaint which my link would further use to deal quickly with daluks account since you were the supposed victim. This lady has been waiting for your call regarding this scam case since the 27th of last month? You have given me all types of excuses as to why you have not been able to call her ranging from you are always working, to her not picking up? Just now I asked her again and she has insisted that she has never seen your missed call or what's app messages by her last account? After all she has your number and I also still gave you her private line? Nor does she know which account you paid from into Enoch daluks account? Nor have we seen any proof of some solid communication between you and the scammer?

3: I then discovered that you have traded only skrill once with a trader and since then he stated you have been insisting he sends first to you even though you have no background of consistent trade on this forum? And you have also been inquiring on how to be rated as trustworthy by certain traders? As for what reason I believe that is best known to you...

Well, I did not call you anything but I also don't believe you were scammed. ....i just want others to look at your matter and see whether it looks like a duck or turkey to them too!

Cc: rad8 dominique

One thing I love in this life is a being challenged. Unlike the others here that will start sending insults and calling people's ancestors I will take my time to break to pieces any challenge.

1. The amount I lost is N32,000 (see screenshot)

2. Yes you gave me the lady's number and yes I haven't spoken to her YET. For the simple reason of me being very busy , the day we texted I tried ringing her twice as we were texting. The call was not answered I said I would call again, I didn't as it was a Friday and other things took precedence. I never said I sent her a WhatsApp message as I don't think it's the appropriate way to register a formal complaint.
Everything you have stated about Enoch's bank details etc I have all the info and when I finally do call and make my complaint. I would like you to come here and report to the forum.
I have the entire conversation between me and the scammer, if anybody wants to see it I'll post the entire thing.

3. I came to NL first in early 2017 to buy Skrill and I did one trade. The experience left me feeling lucky I wasnt scammed and I stayed away until two weeks ago. Did one trade with rad8 then the Enoch issue happened. Haven't traded since because I have refused to send first.

And yes I want to be trusted on here because I am trustworthy. All I need is one or two guys that are selling Skrill or PayPal to work with.

If there's anything you need me to provide to show I was done by Enoch I'll post it. The banker will be receiving my call sometime this week. I have alot on my plate right now

Cheers

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mekus11: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Amount shown clearly below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2018
yuppy101:

No, login from new device and ask for login reset .. it will be just fine
ok, thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2018
zeke100:

Nice transacting with you... Thanks to funlord for the escrow service also

You're welcome sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Mekus11:
Amount shown clearly below

Whenever I post something for sale this Enoch guy normal chat me up, but whenever I say escrow he disappears...

The very first time I came here to do a transaction he was the first to contact me, even though I was a newbie I still made sure I search his account number on here and wholla a lot of scam post about him... Since then he no disturb me again.

Do your research before transacting any business online or better yet use escrow, I've been scammed before but it's once bitten twice shy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
130$ skrill available. Are you interested?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Paypal Funds Needed.

Quote Me..!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Rasheed, this isn’t a SCAM. I’m not backing what the guy did but Hazzan made a mistake and it best he goes after the guy himself. Just like saintulot said “He has the tendency to scam”.

MAKE UNA ALL OPEN UNA EYES. DOG. O DEY CHOP DOH BUT DOG SAY NA WHO FIRST DIE BE MEAT.

Tabbaz:

OK.

We will still treat him as a scammer. If he's opportuned to have people send first to him, he would not fulfil the agreement
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2018
500-600$ Amazon Gift card needed urgently
All Receipts welcome
Don't give me exorbitant rate
Quote/ mention me if you have
Escrow required, unless your prepared to send first
Scammers please and kindly stay far far away
i don't have money for high rate people o
if your rate pass 250, please stay your lane for now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2018
$50 agc available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rafael122(m): 4:21am On Oct 02, 2018
holluwai:
$70 $50+$20 iTunes gift card available Ecode
you have refused to send ecode after been credited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:29am On Oct 02, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$7000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 4:41am On Oct 02, 2018
200$ bitcoin available for sale. blockchain wallet.
Scammers stay away

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:51am On Oct 02, 2018
drslimtommy:

Yes sir!

That's what I'm saying na
please provide evidence sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2018
√√ Available Now

❤ $300 skrill available now

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain Wallet Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
..........................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kazeemmuka(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2018
$2,000 + Paxful btc is available for grabs.

Come on Whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2018
?? ?? ??
Who did you credit?
Is everything okay?

rafael122:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2018
130$ skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Tabbaz:
please provide evidence sir
it's a case of impersonation..
original site is afrbtc.com
my guy was scammed by afrbtc.org.
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rafael122(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2018
700 usd btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by areson: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
kazeemmuka:
$2,000 + Paxful btc is available for grabs.

Come on Whatsapp.
drop your number ...08151970492 or add me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by areson: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
habeeb246:
700 usd btc available
i buy ...08151970492
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2018
2000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*20

Rate is 280 /$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2018
rafael122:

not okay. someone claiming to be you called and messaged me we had a deal. I made the transfer and nothing yet
despite all the noise and warnings here, you fell for this? You're definitely on your own angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2018

$408 Payoneer available

$139 bitcoin available

Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2018
You really have dealt with someone else and not me. You should have confirmed before transacting with this person. I sold the iTunes card to muyex and he can confirm that.

rafael122:

not okay. someone claiming to be you called and messaged me we had a deal. I made the transfer and nothing yet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2018
$145 Paypal funds available

Fnf/GnS, USA.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
JimD:
I need $30 on a btc block chain wallet, no paxful

360/$..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
TaxCollector:
Rasheed, this isn’t a SCAM. I’m not backing what the guy did but Hazzan made a mistake and it best he goes after the guy himself. Just like saintulot said “He has the tendency to scam”.

MAKE UNA ALL OPEN UNA EYES. DOG. O DEY CHOP DOH BUT DOG SAY NA WHO FIRST DIE BE MEAT.

what the heck?
So his details shldnt be listed on scammers list?

Someone who's supposed to send back 34500... He sent back 10k and kept 24500 to himself as money for pizza...

Na him papa money ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
rafael122:

This may be a case of identity hijacking as someone claiming to be this moniker approached me yesterday after I had quoted drey22 for some paypal funds.

Here are the details this wicked soul provided;
Phone number: 08087820904
Bank details: DiamondBank - 0075367065
Account Name: Faith Daluk Enoch

This same account name has been flagged on both First Bank and Diamond and so this is clearly a serial scammer.
If you do a search, you will see both this account name and number have been flagged.

PS: I blocked him immediately once I discovered he is a wanted man but he proceeded to call my number.

Reason I put this up is that I don't have the WhatsApp chat anymore (where he claimed to be holluwai) but do have this number registered in my call logs.

Before anyone transact with holluwai or any other unsolicited actor I recommend they use escrow and/or make him quote you here.

cc: Tabbaz, funlord

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.