Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167246 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FxTizzle(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2016
PayPal funds needed

Check my signature for my contacts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Meet me for whatsApp... Email na fax I no dey use am... grin
My phone no support Whatsapp bro cos na my grandpa bequeth am to me. But am available for Facebook chat if its ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2016
ucosuagwu:

Tabbaz abbegg i need to speak with you

ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Tabbaz:

ok

Plz I sent u a whatapp msg...

Plz help and rply tnks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2016
[s]HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE

FOR BLOCKCHAIN USERS, TRY SOLVING YOUR MATHS AND YOU'LL ENJOY **COINBASE**

THE RATE CONVERSION IS BETTER THAN BLOCKCHAIN IF YOU SEND/$

USE IT MAJORLY FOR SENDING NOT FOR RECEIVING i.e. WHEN U WANT TO RECEIVE QUICK FUNDDS FROM SOMEONE, TENDER YOUR BLOCHAIN ACCOUNT, THEN MOVE THE FUNDS TO YOUR COINBASE ACCOUNT AND SEND TO ANYONE YOU WANT TO SELL TO. wink[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by femipeters015(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2016
$600 btc left,
anything above $300 selling at 520/$

$300 below------525/$

contact whatsapp for instant transfer 0703541267two

holy sunday deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2016
femcruz:
HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE

FOR BLOCKCHAIN USERS, TRY SOLVING YOUR MATHS AND YOU'LL ENJOY **COINBASE**

THE RATE CONVERSION IS BETTER THAN BLOCKCHAIN IF YOU SEND/$

USE IT MAJORLY FOR SENDING NOT FOR RECEIVING i.e. WHEN U WANT TO RECEIVE QUICK FUNDDS FROM SOMEONE, TENDER YOUR BLOCHAIN ACCOUNT, THEN MOVE THE FUNDS TO YOUR COINBASE ACCOUNT AND SEND TO ANYONE YOU WANT TO SELL TO. wink
That one na for children...

If am buying from you, you go to preev.com and enter the dollars I paid for and send me the BTC value. That is standard

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
If you want to send money to relatives in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars at the rate of 410/$ while you deposit into my US bank account

See contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2016
fulfilled2016:
Bitcoin available @525, just $20 now, more funds will be available in the day

SOLD!

$151btc now available @520

Instant Funding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Nsonaso:

If am buying from you, you go to preev.com and enter the dollars I paid for and send me the BTC value. That is standard
If you use preev thats more profit for me, seem you don't get the math. Till u get it Cheers

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barezzi(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2016
sunboy:
$8,000 BTC available @ 526/$

Anything above $300 @ 525/$

Very smooth transaction, thanks!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nsonaso:

you go to preev.com and enter the dollars I paid for and send me the BTC value.

That is standard

Thanks for telling him oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
the sooner people understand preev. com rate only favour btc seller the better...

blockchain favour everyone
and just because of 3$ change I don't have the strength to be moving my btc up and down
what if my btc hang? ( the is the problem with inter wallet transfer) I will now have to wait for 7good hours
no be me....

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
femcruz:

If you use preev thats more profit for me, seem you don't get the math. Till u get it Cheers

You sure it's more profit for you??

Now take for instant you need to send 100$ at preev btc rate.

You go to preev enter 100$, it gives you the preev btc value that you go to your coinbase and enter the preev btc value and it comes out at 103$

Will you tell the person to pay you 103$ because your coinbase shows it that why??

@singapore1

Can you confirm my maths

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jdesigns:

You go to preev enter 100$, it gives you the preev btc value that you go to your coinbase and enter the preev btc value and it comes out at 103$

Will you tell the person to pay you 103$ because your coinbase shows it that why??

@singapore1

Can you confirm my maths

He has forgotten that most people here use blockchain.. And some buyer no get joy, you send 100$ worth of btc buyer receive 98$ .. I don't have strength to fight intop 2$ sometimes I ask buyer the type of wallet they are using and if it's different from my own I add 1$ to it and screenshot it, if yawa wan gas, I quickly show the screenshot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Here is how preev determine it's btc rate
Preev add together the rate of coinbase, cex, blockchain, localbtc then divide it by 4..
You can calculate it if doubting

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Singapore1:
the sooner people understand preev. com rate only favour btc seller the better...

blockchain favour everyone
and just because of 3$ change I don't have the strength to be moving my btc up and down
what if my btc hang? ( the is the problem with inter wallet transfer) I will now have to wait for 7good hours
no be me....

I don't even like wallets that will have me wait for 3 confirmations before I can send out. e.g coinbase.

With blockchain, you can move funds out the moment it comes in sef.

Some people go come dey vex for you on top the $0.01 difference when you send bitcoin to them. You will start seeing messages like --->

LadyF, I paid you for $10 btc, why did you send me $9.98. You better send my 2 cents to complete it or I expose you. angry

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jdesigns:

@singapore1

Can you confirm my maths

Hmmm this ur Teaching talent needs to be put to use, Thanks for breaking it down better and the eye opener.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
In the may time.....

$9000BTC IS AVAILABLE.

ABOVE $500@N525.
BELOW $500@527.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
$3500 still available @ 525. Fastest finger
Xzevian:
$5000 btc available @ 527. 08067748960
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Singapore1:

He has forgotten that most people here use blockchain.. And some buyer no get joy, you send 100$ worth of btc buyer receive 98$ .. I don't have strength to fight intop 2$ sometimes I ask buyer the type of wallet they are using and if it's different from my own I add 1$ to it and screenshot it, if yawa wan gas, I quickly show the screenshot
Femcruz would have fit-in more smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
ladyF:

I don't even like wallets that will have me wait for 3 confirmations before I can send out. e.g coinbase.

Some people go come dey vex for you on top the $0.01 difference when you send bitcoin to them. You will start seeing messages like --->

I will quickly send them screenshot to avoid further argument. I no get power to pay any double mining fee jare
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Singapore1:

You said it all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
femcruz:

Femcruz would have fit-in more smiley

you no some people get hot temper and i dont want to see your other side na grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
ladyF:

buhahahahahha grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
ladyF:

Omo I can't be to keep laughing; ontop 2cent see message shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
femcruz:

Hmmm this ur Teaching talent needs to be put to use, Thanks for breaking it down better and the eye opener.

Bros I be learner oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jsnow90: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello Aleairhub!

Can you please explain to me briefly how bitcoin works?

AleAirHub:
In the may time.....

$9000BTC IS AVAILABLE.

ABOVE $500@N525.
BELOW $500@527.

Hi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dearsly(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
ladyF:

So when is the best time to receive bitcoin?.....cus I lost over $7 wen d rate on preev dot com went down to $729.5 to 1BTC

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.