Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177859 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE........ INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Businesscoy80: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
$300 BTC needed now, come with your rates on whatsapp....
https:///send?phone=2347039089349
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::::::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::::::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $10 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
√√ NOW BUYING ..

⭐️Skrill/Neteller Funds Needed

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain/Paxfull Bitcoin Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You are needlessly derailing.
You are just going back and front.

You posted an advert here which Is same way you post adverts. I have scrolled pages and saw the advert.

Never in the advert did you state or your chat with him did you state you don't own the said funds and you are acting as a middle man.

You are also responsible for what ever goods you advertise here.

This is very simple. This guy has been patient to even talk to your so called partner.

All you need to do is to refund him. Then go after your partner and get your funds back.

He doesn't need to wait for anything.

As for your claim that he knew the funds had issues and didn't tell you. Nobody will have issue with funds and still chat to buy more from the said supplier. He alerted you when he was notified of it.

I have bought PayPal funds from you before. I give you the email of my client for you to funds direct. And if tomorrow the funds is reversed or charged back you think I will be gullible for you to lure me into talking to your partner ?

Of course you will pay my dime to the last kobo.

Pls settle this guy.

Everything your saying here is needless. Pay him his money when ever PayPal sorts the act issue with your partner get your funds back.

Mukulu56 pay him.

Tabbaz
this is pure shit, if someone sends you paypal, it is your duty to make sure it is cleared. or you can adjust your terms to say something like, i will only pay you when i withdraw funds. if i send you paypal and you pay me and your account gets blocked or your money gets reversed, i will never pay u a dime in fact if we are talking on whatsapp, i will block you for acting stupid and unprofessional. the rate you charge is because of the risk you are ready to take. ROGER THAT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Djjoe007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
$157 paypal fund needed at 320/$ kindly come with a reliable escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Who needs $100 (50X2) amazon gift cards at N250

Quote me so I contact you

edit : SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
390 fnf needed ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nbrown:
Anyone with USA or UK PayPal account for sale here?

Contact me ASAP.

I have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jerrysmallz: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
lilkech:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jerrysmallz: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Whatsapp me
lilkech:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dharhealgee(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
lilkech:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sangresan(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
$21 Paypal available for sale...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
$223 PayPal fnf available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Bring it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Chat me up ASAP

That’s the exact figure I even need
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
132 paypal fnf needed ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
oswardic:
Whatsapp me

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
$18 BTC Available

Paxful Wallet Only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

this is pure shit, if someone sends you paypal, it is your duty to make sure it is cleared. or you can adjust your terms to say something like, i will only pay you when i withdraw funds. if i send you paypal and you pay me and your account gets blocked or your money gets reversed, i will never pay u a dime in fact if we are talking on whatsapp, i will block you for acting stupid and unprofessional. the rate you charge is because of the risk you are ready to take. ROGER THAT
unfortunately, it doesn't work this way, you're responsible for anything you sell smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
$200 agc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
35 fnf paypal needed ASAP...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amakah1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Interested! Chat me via my signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rakiticbarca: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Laggatumuch:
Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
adabsmith:
unfortunately, it doesn't work this way, you're responsible for anything you sell smiley
i have been trading this for close to 8years now. i have never and will never pay for any money that gets blocked by paypal or gets charged back as a result of you not withdrawing it promptly. well, i have never done this with nigerians so i dont know how u guys trade here. this is the reason i will hardly trade with nigerians. if i must do this with nigerians, you must have an escrow service where money is sent to me using btc. ma see where you go come ask me nonsense questions after you messup your account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
mukulu56:
He saw my post and paid for the funds.

I contacted the account owner to fund him and after the buyers confirms i pay off..
Thats what my company does.

He paid to a company account not my account.

Note that this same buyer didnt tell me that payment was on hold.

Now i ask you,if your user sells fund to you.
You sell to your buyers and as paypal works,he didnt tell you that what u sent to him was on hold or pending,u went ahead ri pay your user.

24hrs later he is back to complain that the fund was reversed and it was on hold. What will you do?

Take your money and pay him back? While knowing fully well that he knows your company is an escrow service.

Mind you my company Qarallax which manages virtualpaypalterminal is an escrow service.

My users pay us while we sell off the funds. If we sell to you and the fund was on hold,its your job to inform us so that we wont pay such user. This is simple. You are dealing with s1 who knows how the system works.

This buyer did not tell me that his fund was pending or on hold.

I have sold to some here which was on pending,they tell me. This one didnt so i have paid the user.

why you dey waste time to explain all these to these people? once you pay, u have paid. it s left for the person to handle the cash well and cash it out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fitbillionairep: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
zakhan:

Mods please weigh in... as his intentions are not sincere. He has demonstrated that throughout my chat with him.

He says I should wait for a result from PayPal this is not an issue for me but when there is no deadline to the wait
Doesn't that sound fishy

i just saw your screenshot. paypal automatically reverresed the money. considering the amount involved, u will have cashed out one before trading more. if you cashed out and the money paypal limited your account after you have cashed out, i dont even see why you should be asking for refund. i also blame him for not letting you know that this money is not clean money. these is why i will never trade with nigerins. nothing works in nigeria without them scamming you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
100 pounds Amazon gift card available
Rate 260/$
Direct loaders only.

Call/Text with number on profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.