Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5168294 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ichiebullion:
Mouthsealed

The film has not started yet ... more people will come out to say he rejected escrow. 2 45k no be moin moin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ichiebullion:
Mouthsealed

If you like open your mouth. Provide proof of any sc am or close ur mouth in shame.

I told u point blank am busy with school stuff u are telling its only few minutes to open escrow account..Go sleep bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

If you like open your mouth. Provide proof of any sc am or close ur mouth in shame.

I told u point blank am busy with school stuff u are telling its only few minutes to open escrow account..Go sleep bro.
U no go see my money chop... Time to do escrow u remembered dat u ve academic workload.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mariesio:

The film has not started yet ... more people will come out to say he rejected escrow. 2 45k no be moin moin

I told u guys I dont know more about bitcoin or escrow system.My own is give naira I give u euro.

Ask the likes of gabman700 I have sold more than 10k euro with peeps here via moneygram or direct to Bank account.You cant force me to escrow system which have never uses before. Go to german student travel thread and ask about Futurewise11 there. Stay bless.

Peace out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Just in

$ 295 BTC for give away price 524/$

offer valid while,.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ichiebullion:

U no go see my money chop... Time to do escrow u remembered dat u ve academic workload.

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tabbaz:
Just in

$ 295 BTC for give away price 524/$

offer valid while,.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ichiebullion:

Anyway, the choice is yours.I'm too busy for ur crap. No be by force, go your way.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

I told u guys I dont know more about bitcoin or escrow system.My own is give naira I give u euro.

Ask the likes of gabman700 I have sold more than 10k euro with peeps here via moneygram or direct to Bank account.You cant force me to escrow system which have never uses before. Go to german student travel thread and ask about Futurewise11 there. Stay bless.

Peace out.
If u can't do escrow den stop posting on this thread.. You need to do escrow cos u new here. That's D only way u can be trusted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

What is skrill bro?
Payment platform like paypal... Sorry I Mean send whateva u re selling to him... Hes legit no doubt... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
$1000btc available for 525

email is coll.. check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
oxsam88:

ANOTHER $16000 BITCOINS AVAILABLE

ONLY $1000 BTC LEFT @ 525
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ichiebullion:

If u can't do escrow den stop posting on this thread.. You need to do escrow cos u new here. That's D only way u can be trusted

Mr man you have no legal power to determine whobpost here.Moreover, its not a must u deal with me. I have documented evidence of people have done transaction with on nairaland travel section.I'm new here fine, take your business to known name.Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na you try pass....Thanks
Taeewo:
Aleairhub don buy my $83.50 btc.. ..

Thanks bro.. .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
fulfilled2016:

$151btc now available @520

Instant Funding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Payment platform like paypal... Sorry I Mean send whateva u re selling to him... Hes legit no doubt... smiley

Noted.Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

Mr man you have no legal power to determine whobpost here.Moreover, its not a must u deal with me. I have documented evidence of people have done transaction with on nairaland travel section.I'm new here fine, take your business to known name.Thanks
Futurewise11.... Is like you dont what to trade here... Thousand of Nigerians are watching you in 3D...

Common Man Stop being childish and follow rules...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Happy new month
Patiently anticipating to see the next victim grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Futurewise11.... Is like you dont what to trade here... Thousand of Nigerians are watching you in 3D...

I tire o. 5k 10k euro deals. Na small bar nah

As I tell am and e no gree. I comot my campaign motor. No need for insults
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

Lol.. .

Bro, it's just simple business structure for the escrow thing. It's structured to ensure everybody wins and nobody is defrauded, including you. No one IA denying your integrity and also same way you can't talk about the buyer's integrity. That's why you need a trusted third party - that's what they mean when they say escrow.

Since you're new here, relying on a trusted third party to do your transaction shouldn't be an issue and with time, people come to know you and trust you. So many people here have been scammed and some will be scammed. You do not want to be scammed and that's why you're insisting you get your naira first.

It's just a simple business structure and if you say you're quite popular in the travel section, then trading here should not be a big issue.

So chill out and deal.

Lol

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Being childish? Are you for real.....please grow up.Which nairaland rules did I break? Is it a must we deal? Please if we cant agreed on same business terms, then go your lane.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

Peace out.

So if I send N245k to gabman, can you send me $500 bitcoin with the understanding that gabman will only send you the funds I sent him once I have the dollars , euros or bitcoins you are selling?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians and arguments be like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

So if I send N245k to gabman, can you send me $500 bitcoin with the understanding that gabman will only send you the funds I sent him once I have the dollars , euros or bitcoins you are selling?

Bro your face scarce oo

Cc futurewise11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
$9,341 BTC available at 525

Below $500 available at 530

Contact on signature

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Singapore1:

Bro your face scarce oo

Cc futurewise11

Yes ooo. As bitcoin don take over.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurewise11(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

Sure.I have done several transaction with him.infact we might deal tommorow again.

Someone here just advice me to open a botcoin acvount on coinbase etc.

So lets see how it goes.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abeg 100k euros still needed..... make una come help me, EDAKUN

Escrow or No Deal.

FRANCE, AUSTRIA, FINLAND BANKS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
futurewise11:

Sure.I have done several transaction with him.infact we might deal tommorow again.

Someone here just advice me to open a botcoin acvount on coinbase etc.

So lets see how it goes.

Glad to know you can.

That's what escrow means.

So apart from gabman, who else do you trust to hold your money till the transaction is complete?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

Yes ooo. As bitcoin don take over.
No mind those btc sellers this thread na season by season
Litecoin is coming
Dodgecoin too lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
roblance:
Abeg 100k euros still needed..... make una come help me, EDAKUN

Escrow or No Deal.

FRANCE, AUSTRIA, FINLAND BANKS

What's the minimum amount you want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.