Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5158083 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

I'm failing to see the correlation between money transfer and sales of gift cards here. We are talking about cards that were never meant to be sold in the first place. Selling of gift cards at any capacity is illegal how much more cards that have been ripped? So we should look the other way because 5% (according to you) of those trading it acquired it legally?

@Puskin, the thread was not created for gift cards. It was initially created for exchange of e-currency such as Paypal, netteller, payoneer, skrill etc. It was much later that the gift cards sales got introduced. Putting a stop to it should not affect the flow of this thread in any way

The correlation is as simple as ABC but if you don't see it, your choice...

Whatever you decide to do about gift cards, it doesn't affect me in any way... I don't trade gift cards except in rare cases ... Which in example is a case of one of my freelancers whose client cldnt send out PayPal anymore and had to receive payment ASAP...

My calling is bitcoin and PayPal ...

Cheers

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by degame2468(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Slonge2:
$50 amazon with cash receipt available for #13000 indicate interest here

Is it still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gkbiz2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
$72 Payoneer availabale@347/$.
If you need it chat me on whatsapp 07032094573
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
rossovu:
$100 Amazon gift card available ( cash receipt)
Sold...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

I'm failing to see the correlation between money transfer and sales of gift cards here. We are talking about cards that were never meant to be sold in the first place. Selling of gift cards at any capacity is illegal how much more cards that have been ripped? So we should look the other way because 5% (according to you) of those trading it acquired it legally?

@Puskin, the thread was not created for gift cards. It was initially created for exchange of e-currency such as Paypal, netteller, payoneer, skrill etc. It was much later that the gift cards sales got introduced. Putting a stop to it should not affect the flow of this thread in any way
I hope you know the sale of those e currencies you mentioned is illegal too. If you don’t know call your lawyer. This whole thread should be closed, Nigeria’s black market should follow, aboki’s must die grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
funlord:

Dominque this account is still up while displaying numerous violations and even after being flagged 2 days ago and he just managed to scam someone of $100. Is there any need for the account to still exist?

It has been taken down for days now, I'm still surprised how the member got duped.

Anybody that wants deal on any platform should always use the SEARCH button. A lot of scams will prevented if they can carry out this simple task.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Palmer6:
Waiting for the numerius mentions from them.
Lol.... Trade safe

this guy is up to no good
cc
funlord
dominique
puskin

..ran from escrow room and went offline
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

It has been taken down for days now, I'm still surprised how the member got duped.

Anybody that wants deal on any platform should always use the SEARCH button. A lot of scams will prevented if they can carry out this simple task.

Why are his posts, what's app link and numbers still up then and not hidden? Because some traders would just fall for the fact that the numbers and posts are still displayed? And even some of the posts can be used as a trick by the scammer to show that he has traded in the product he is attempting to scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Singapore1:

this guy is up to no good
cc
funlord
dominique

..ran from escrow room and went offline

Too late ....

chisom83:

Beware of Palmer6
He is a thief and will die a miserable death. He may not leave to see 2019, because many forces are working against him, my friend just lost $100 to that thief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

Hello Lizmovic,

No, I DIDN'T feel anything was wrong because Lheksban's rates aren't particularly low.

its the same rate as other sellers so why would i assume that his cards are FRAUDULENT unless he tells me which he ADMITTED he didn't.

It's different if he sold them at say N150/$, then I would know something was up, but why would I be suspicious when his rates are the same as others whom I've traded with & had no problems

Madam, forget this issue and move on. You are lucky you got a some of your money back and the money involved is not much.

If you open a new account, travel to the USA and buy the cards yourself with cash, come back to naija to load and use, Amazon will still lock your account and tell you you used invalid gc.

To prevent it, load your dollar card with funds at 360/$ and purchase your goods.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

It's either you still don't get it or you're gonn feign this ignorance forever ... All rates are ridiculously low compared to dollar to naira rate...

Why do you think that is?

Stop claiming the guy stole cards cos he said gift cards are from yahoo boys...

Almost all gift cards are from yahoo boys except few that are from freelancers ......

The guy even tried as he paid you half of the money cos no be him be Amazon wey seize your redeemed cards...

You need to be ignored for real...

It's good enuf that you've escaped Amazon robbery for so long... Now that they got to you, be happy you got part refund

Hello Hazzan,

I genuinely don't get why you're ATTACKING me.

What do you mean by 'i should be happy i got part refund'?

There are THREE people involved, Lheksban, his alleged source 'Olusola' & Me.

im already bearing N21,000 on the first $100 he sent.

The total of this $400 is N84,000

His source sent him N34,000, he now added N8,000 & sent me N42,000 telling me to be GRATEFUL & bear the remaining N42,000.

How can TWO GROWN ASS MEN split 50% between themselves & then expect me by myself to carry 50%

Please MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
dp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

SCAMMER O. PLEASE AVOID. NEARLY SCAMMED ME OF $500
how?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sosqui: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need $3000 PayPal funds. Any amount can come.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bring all your fiver ,Upwork, freelancer,workmarket etc withdrawals for trading. at good rates.

Contact me on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sosqui:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you

Use my link as I currently have $650
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
£220 PayPal UK Funds Available

Legit,Clean and Genuine Funds From my Personal Account

Escrow is Compulsory or Buyer send first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Stan015(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sosqui:
Hello Nairalanders,
Thank you
email me @ azistanley17@gmail.com i have up to $1700 on my paypal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sosqui: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Stan015:

email me @ azistanley17@gmail.com
i have up to $1700 on my paypal
Okay, will do that now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
I will buy all your Fiverr,Upwork,freelancer etc wirhdrawals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

This has been on my mind for a while now. These cards were never meant to be sold in the first place. The ones being sold were either ripped or obtained fraudulently. It's about time we enforced a rule banning it. I'll run it through the admin

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Most of the sellers and buyers are aware of this fact.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
$30 Skrill need asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
5240¥(1688) + 193200¥(transfer) + 1900€(red wines) + 4050€(vannet,Golf3,audi,toyotal engines & underneats) + 3904¥(1688) + 922¥(1688) + 64000¥(transfer) + 106070¥(1688(tv kings kekenapep(12units) + 556¥(1688) and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space

Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.

Chinese Payment(No hidden charges)
transfer to china rate(¥): 53 - 56/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: 58/¥ (Flat)
Request to Pay(alipay): 60/¥

Easy & soft loan(goods only)
1-3months repayments(T&C applied)

Trade Safe
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. ..
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by snoopabey: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Apple store Card, Walmart,Steam, Google play needed tonight( All Receipt)

Fast Deal Guaranteed!!!

https:///Send?phone=2348143672353
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kingsilly(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
I need $15 BTC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by snoopabey: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
BULK ITUNES CARD NEEDED AT 230/$

$100*20 needed

https:///Send?phone=2348143672353
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
lizmovic:
I hope you know the sale of those e currencies you mentioned is illegal too. If you don’t know call your lawyer. This whole thread should be closed, Nigeria’s black market should follow, aboki’s must die grin

Do ur research, not all e-currencies are illegal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sosqui: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sosqui:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you
Now in need of $2600 PayPal funds. Please if you can't send first, bring your escrow. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboy101: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
cry

chia, which village people I offend? 100k this kind period just go like this so.

B919SZPSASSQRP-2869276
B949SZPSAERZEW-2869276
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
$50 Skrill Needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.