Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137417 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijamagician: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
OkwaIfugo:

You have been our customer since 2017. Your cash had not delayed for 2mins. Always instant payment

In one day my staff had mix up issue of btc wallet. 3 customers were affected including you. We are sorting our customers and your cash will be with you on 5th Feb.

All inconveniences regretted pls.

And you yourself know that some time in Dec 30 my btc got stuck and later into your wallet up till today I do not know what happened to that money it was very little so I just ignored that fact..... I'm telling you that this is a matter of life and death hence this delay won't do me no good. It's only endangering me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:

You people supporting him are very stupid... My sibling is in the hospital and I need d money urgently to continue treatment... If he's so good please pay the money in his stead and contact him to pay you back later... As far as I'm concerned I need the money urgently it's a matter of life and death so please stay away from this.

Sorry about your sibling, no vex sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijamagician: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
1two3:

Defender of the Universe undecided

Thank you ooooo my brother help me tell him...

If he's so sure of the guy then he should pay on his behalf.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:

Just look at what you're saying....

5th of February... Maybe if my sibling is thrown out of the hospital by then I'll bring the dead body to you for burial... Oga give me my money joor and if you're so sure that you can pay me by then, then go and borrow from your allies and pay me, promising to pay them back on Feb 5

Sorry boss.
I understand your feeling.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:

You people supporting him are very stupid... My sibling is in the hospital and I need d money urgently to continue treatment... If he's so good please pay the money in his stead and contact him to pay you back later... As far as I'm concerned I need the money urgently it's a matter of life and death so please stay away from this.

Hello Naija magician,
so many people on this platform will actually not agree with you that Okwa is a scammer includin myself,and since you have been transacting with him then one awry transaction shouldnt make u label him a scammer. I feel for you especially on the issue u raised about having a sick sibling and you need the money for settling the bills but I implore you to take it easy, he already accepted the fault is from his side. i go beg baba Okwaifugo too to let the payment slide in asap cuz anything can happen. May we not loose ourr love one. May God bless yall. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
OkwaIfugo:

Thanks to those who called my attention to this.
Yes this did happen.

While customer has not paid back, your full funds will be sent to you on or before the 5th of Feb.

This is the mistake of my Staff who handles our office WhatsApp. 3 customers were involved in this wrong wallet issue.

5th Feb your funds will be paid.

With due respect, I respect your decision.
However, if there is a valid proof that the guy actually sent the btc to the wallet that you provided, his payment is not to be delayed.
I think you are responsible for the error and not him and therefore, he doesn't deserve the way you are treating him. You are to bear the cost of the error and not him. Feb 5 is extremely too far and I myself cannot wait for such duration.
Also, it is understandable that business may go wrong but if at all there will be any time frame for resolution, I don't think it should exceed 3 days.
Feb 5 is definitely too far and I will be glad if this can be rectified as soon as possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
√√
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE

::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

❤Skrill/Neteller Funds

❤Payoneer Funds

❤ Perfect Money and Bitcoin..

OUR RATE IS COOL,

SELL TO US & GET PAID INSTANTLY.

========================================
⭕ WE APPROVED ALL UPWORK ACCOUNTS
========================================

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Click on the ☎️ WhatsApp Link Below.....let's trade, Thanks.
============================================ .......
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
hotdealz:
Sell your paypal funds to US. CLEAN FUNDS ONLY - Legit buyer, instant payment!
your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SHISUI(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2019
*Still buying gift cards*

*Amazon* *iTunes* *Steam* *Google* *play* And other *Giftcards*
Fast Payment on all valid cards���
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijamagician: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Sorry boss.
I understand your feeling.

thank you very much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
OkwaIfugo:

You have been our customer since 2017. Your cash had not delayed for 2mins. Always instant payment

In one day my staff had mix up issue of btc wallet. 3 customers were affected including you. We are sorting our customers and your cash will be with you on 5th Feb.

All inconveniences regretted pls.
Feb 5th is way too far for a deal that was supposed to take minutes, or few hours. It was never his mistake that your worker provided wrong wallet address. As established as you are, please pay his money and resolve the issue within. He is not your employee for him to now bear the frailties.
Truth need to be told, it is really unfair to promise Feb 5th. Others should justify this matter and not be bias

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijamagician: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
pinkyruledworld:

Hello Naija magician,
so many people on this platform will actually not agree with you that Okwa is a scammer includin myself,and since you have been transacting with him then one awry transaction shouldnt make u label him a scammer. I feel for you especially on the issue u raised about having a sick sibling and you need the money for settling the bills but I implore you to take it easy, he already accepted the fault is from his side. i go beg baba Okwaifugo too to let the payment slide in asap cuz anything can happen. May we not loose ourr love one. May God bless yall. Thank you

Thank you very much sir.... I explained all of that fact to him sef and he told me that sickness of my family members is non of his business all he knows about is the bitcoin transaction....is that fair??...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Naijamagician: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Ibraheem009:

With due respect, I respect your decision.
However, if there is a valid proof that the guy actually sent the btc to the wallet that you provided, his payment is not to be delayed.
I think you are responsible for the error and not him and therefore, he doesn't deserve the way you are treating him. You are to bear the cost of the error and not him. Feb 5 is extremely too far and I myself cannot wait for such duration.
Also, it is understandable that business may go wrong but if at all there will be any time frame for resolution, I don't think it should exceed 3 days.
Feb 5 is definitely too far and I will be glad if this can be rectified as soon as possible.

Finally someone gets the point I'm trying to make....... I did as u instructed now I'll have to wait for two weeks just to be able to get my own money... That's not fair...... He can't tell me his business is not worth more than 294k so settle me and let everything and everyone move on.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring ONLY clean Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Amazon GiftCard with cash receipt needed

Bring $100, $50 $25 only

Payment is instant

WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Heleex: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Who can transfer above 5,000 USD to domicilliary account in exchange for naira equivalent?

Only legitimate transaction is allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
$200 PayPal available for sell @320
Come on WhatsApp..
https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LONGPREEK(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2019
i am looking for someone to sell me btc for 20k naira. i am around agege, ikeja now. i dont do transfer. cash deal only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2019
6000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*14

Whatsapp : 09061251581

Middleman,Chinese Slave, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:

Thank you ooooo my brother help me tell him...

If he's so sure of the guy then he should pay on his behalf.

Why are you so quick to label someone that you have done biz with on numerous occasions a scam. I don't understand.
Yes, we know he made an error.
We know he is meant to pay you instantly.
He hasn't denied anything you have said.
He is trying to reason with you on the matter.........so I ask, why are you spamming the forum with ya misled posts.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2019
PayPal available
140$
155$
180$
160$
135$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Naijamagician:

And you yourself know that some time in Dec 30 my btc got stuck and later into your wallet up till today I do not know what happened to that money it was very little so I just ignored that fact..... I'm telling you that this is a matter of life and death hence this delay won't do me no good. It's only endangering me

This was Dec 2017. Our policy was very known and your coins stuck because it was waiting confirmation. To avoid reversal we pay for what confirms and drops in our wallet. We paid you but the btc while waiting for confirmation dropped in value. But we paid for what we got.

We have discussed not long ago and you have agreed to wait till 5th feb. I must applaud you for that.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
The once proud okwalfugo don humble grin grin
Stay out of fraudulent deals people

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2019
$1000 fnf available. Contact on signature. 325/$ flat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2019
5th of febuary? See policy

grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Unlimited22: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2019
funlord:

5th of febuary? See policy

grin
Bros person no dey see you eye for sports section again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2019
$50
$120
$185
$213
$222
$280
$297
$315
$387
$432
$520

Legit,Clean and Genuine PayPal Funds Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Bros person no dey see you eye for sports section again

As my team don turn iti na to lock up sure pass....when we rise back to the top I go come hala una...... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed...

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bulk iTunes card needed

Wristwatches also available within the range of 10k to 127k

Whatsapp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
I buy bitcoins

Higher rates than most vendors..

Payment is instant... No delays....

Wouldn't you rather sell to us??

WhatsApp 0 8 1 6 6 6 2 1 4 1 8

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
$120 PerfectMoney Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6701) (6702) (6703) (6704) (6705) (6706) (6707) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.