Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163244 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2019
yeyebrity:

She was online up to 8:30am viewing the thread. She should do the needful and defend herself.
Yeah she's online, awaiting her responds..

Let's stay calm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Novartis:
I told her to refund me or provide proof of how I scammed her partner, but she can’t do any. So what do you expect me to do?

Please you can help her send me the 35k back since the money is small to you
I
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Please, can you state how I scammed your so called client with proofs. What Business did we do? Post our chat here. Also post the proof of payment of the money your said client allegedly paid to me. Please I’m waiting

Please since you feel sharing of ID is not a big deal, please send me a copy of your govt issued drivers license, it will aid in my own investigations as I will be lodging this case with the police

So now I am waiting for you to send 4 docs to me.

1. Chat conversations between me and your said client
2. The proof of payment of the money your said client paid to me.
3. The nature of Business
4. Your govt issued drivers license

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zeke100(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2019
Buying:

AMAZON OVER SCRATCHED CARDS
STEAM OVER SCRATCHED CARDS
GOOGLE OVERSCRATCHED CARDS
T/C applies

Link in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2019
ITunes needed... 190/$
Google needed... 230/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bestrated(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2019
$800 ebay gift cards needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Unavailable! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Available!(WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Skrill Accounts!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Website; DoyenExchange.com
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Novartis:
Nairalander Kowema is a scam.
Phone: ‭08064956690‬

Bank Details: Access Bank
Akpan Kowema Esther
Account Number: 0690154289

Story:
It’s really a shame that even females have taken the path of scamming! Smh

Cc
Tabbaz, Funlord, Dominique

I didnt bother reading this bc Esther is a popular criminal who scammed people over #15m, was jailed for over 1yr+ then freed.

I was added to one Whatsapp group where I raised alarm but she told me she has repented grin cheesy this I didnt believe bc she is a harden criminal who still scammed some guys #3m while in prison.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

I didnt bother reading this bc Esther is a popular criminal who scammed people over #15m, was jailed for over 1yr+ then freed.

I was added to one Whatsapp group where I raised alarm but she told me she has repented grin cheesy this I didnt believe bc she is a harden criminal who still scammed some guys #3m while in prison.
cc Funlord, Dominique, Tabbaz

The above statement is just pure proof that Akpan Kowema Esther is an unrepentant scammer and ex-convict.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

Unbelievable!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

Scammed another #3m while in prison?
Was she allowed to enter prison with phone?
Or how did she do it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Or how did she do it?
I just learnt on Nairaland here few weeks back that prisoners who have money can bribe corrupt Warders to give them phones.

This practically explains how Akpan Kowema Esther was able to smuggle and use a phone while in prison.

See this thread
-> https://www.nairaland.com/5380514/does-nigeria-prison-allow-prisoners/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Or how did she do it?

Probably have accomplices.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2019
...Before you people heap coals on someone, her from both end.

This is what happened between I and Novartis.

Yesterday, he contacted me he wanted Perfect Money worth 100$ but I didn't have personally.
I contacted a friend who had and she was willing to sell but she insisted I escrowed. I told Novartis (Ezeani Kenechukwu Reginald) and he agreed.

He sent funds to me and I forwarded to her. Funds tool time to reflect to and she had to go back to work. Every part of the process, I relayed to Novartis.

After about and hr, she came back online and insisted she has to refund as she just got a query for sneaking to check her phone.

I told Novartis and he insisted he will wait for PM. I told him it has to be after COB then and he agreed.

After a while he came back nd said he wanted a refund. Ofcourse the transaction had taken too long.

I relayed same to my client nd she agreed to refund and asked for his details.
Upon Sending his details, She asked me how I met this guy and that he was a scammer and she was his victim. She said she recognises the name Ezeani Kenechukwu Reginald. She then asked me to ask him for his ID and picture so she can be sure as she wants to flag him.

She told me to go read up online that the issue was online. Kenechukwu declined sending his ID and Pics and all efforts to persuade both parties didn't yield as at last night before my phone went out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

You ran down to NL to call me out as scammer.
I told you clearly that my client is calling you out for Scam as well, as grievous as it sounds, be been trying to be like lenient and manage the situation cus I know how this business runs.
She insisted you sent your ID and your Pics and she will release the funds and you said no. Further proving that you have something to hide.

Ezeani Kenechukwu Reginald, I have instructed by client to release funds to me as she has insisted she won't release it to you. When that is done, the MODS here will begin their investigations. Brandishing me black on Nairaland won't change the stance as it is.

Note that I haven't called u scam yet but only requested u send ur ID nd photo.

Why does he have to send his id before he can get his money? Is that a perfect money requirement?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2019
dominique:

Why does he have to send his id before he can get his money? Is that a perfect money requirement?

No it's not.

When he sent me his full names for a refund, she recognised the name as someone who had scammed her before in the guise of an E-book.
To be double sure if he was or wasn't the same person, that was the point she asked me to tell him to send his ID and Picture.

She also mentioned that the fact that he is a scammer, his full details and pictures are online and I confirmed it was true. The point of asking for his ID and Pic was to be double sure and he declined.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2019
BTC NEEDED BLOCKCHAIN
COME WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
You people have gone to go and publish fake article online. By the way, that’s not even my pic and many people bear that name so you see how stupid you and your scamming team are.

Akpan Kowema Esther is an unrepentant scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
dominique:

This part weak me grin

My BBN friend abeg help me ask her wella.

Esther kowema

Kindly do the needful before we push u to scammer list of no return... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

No it's not.

When he sent me his full names for a refund, she recognised the name as someone who had scammed her before in the guise of an E-book.
To be double sure if he was or wasn't the same person, that was the point she asked me to tell him to send his ID and Picture.

She also mentioned that the fact that he is a scammer, his full details and pictures are online and I confirmed it was true. The point of asking for his ID and Pic was to be double sure and he declined.
That is not me, that person in that article is a boy, I am a grown married man! Then again, I don’t sell ebooks. You can go through my Nairaland profile, I have never posted about any ebook. I have a full time job. You are a real scammer honestly, by trying to rope me into what I don’t know. Also, many people bear that name. It’s a common name in the south east. In fact if you google the name, you’ll notice that a PHD student or lecturer at the College of Medicine is also answering that exact name. Also, an author is answering it too. And then again, the said article could have been published by Kowema or someone on her team just now, just to carry out this scam and then frame me as the offending party.

Then how does my 35k relate to this? Both cases are independent, let her refund my money, and not try to rope me into a case I know nothing about.

Can you all see the scam games Kowema Esther Akpan is playing with my money? I’m here wondering how many people she has done this to in the past.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

Ewo shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Novartis:
You people have gone to go and publish fake article online. By the way, that’s not even my pic and many people bear that name so you see how stupid you and your scamming team are.

That article is as far back as 2015!.
Now you are explaining that it's not you in the article, agreed.. You are a grown man, agreed.
The only request made was a picture and ur ID to confirm this. You know very well I have not taken sides with her all along but only insisted you sent those proofs to clear the air but u have bluntly refused.

I told u you can send a black and white copy as long as u send smtn yet u still declined

The attached shots are from the article with comments as far back as 2015. How did I Doctor it?.

The image below is also the reason we are asking for a Picture to be double sure.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2019
modath:
Rates upgraded.... Bring ALL......

Apple
Walmart
Target
Sam's Club
Sephora
Google Play
Steam Wallet.
Nordstrom
eBay US
Visa/MasterC/AMEX/Vanilla
GameStop
BestBuy
Footlocker
Nike
Macy's

Fast and secure always...

Mo-EX..... Legit!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

That article is as far back as 2015!.
Now you are explaining that it's not you in the article, agreed.. You are a grown man, agreed.
The only request made was a picture and ur ID to confirm this. You know very well I have not taken sides with her all along but only insisted you sent those proofs to clear the air but u have bluntly refused.
An article can be posted now and then back-dated to anytime in the past. It’s a feature in Wordpress blogs. Then again, I cannot send my ID to an ex-convict, as you have been convicted for fraud in the past. Akpan Kowema Esther cannot be trusted with people’s personal information or data. All this is a ploy by you and your team. I don’t know what you people are trying to achieve with my ID details.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL........

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

$150,000 NEEDED today...

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.......

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643......

P.S.....Gift cards for BTC also an option ...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Novartis:
An article can be posted now and then back-dated to anytime in the past. It’s a feature in Wordpress blogs. Then again, I cannot send my ID to an ex-convict you have been convicted for fraud in the past. All this is a ploy by you and your team. I don’t know what you people are trying to achieve with my ID details

Fine. Dont send it to me.
Send it to an admin on this thread so they can verify you are not a boy. So an article can be doctored?, Comments can also be doctored with dates too ?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Small PayPal needed for payment...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
drizzit:
Small PayPal needed for payment...

Like how much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmm. shocked shocked

$250 BTC available on Paxful ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Gimme more btc and giftcards please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dreh17(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

Fine. Dont send it to me.
Send it to an admin on this thread so they can verify you are not a boy. So an article can be doctored?, Comments can also be doctored with dates too ?
Didn’t want to involve myself in this as I prefer to stay anonymous and watch but then for clarity sake, I gat to
This issue is simple, this kowema lady should screenshot the said conversation between herself and her client where the client requested for the guy to send his details before she could release the fund and I expect this conversation to be from the past so she should kindly make sure the date of the conversation is shown in the screenshot. From there the MOD can know the way forward cause every finger points this Kowema lady to be a fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.